Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Keep Power Infusion in the game

It's an amazing CD to have in arena. If raiders get this spell gutted or removed imma be annoyed cause I've seen so much crying around the spell ever since the priest trees got released.
    change can't wait.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, is it being removed?

I mean yes some parsemonkeys keep being mad that it exists but is it actually being removed?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its not that amazing imo.. the only fix I would like to see is only useable on yourself. Problem solved.

3+ Year Old Account
    It will stay, it's in the new talent tree.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post

I mean yes some parsemonkeys keep being mad that it exists but is it actually being removed?
    As of now it's in the tree, but there is outcry to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Its not that amazing imo.. the only fix I would like to see is only useable on yourself. Problem solved.
    No thanks. That's gutting it.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post

Yeah I suspect OP is trolling or overreacting to someone's opinion. The new dragonflight priest trees actually show that PI is going to be available as a talent for all priests.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Yeah I suspect OP is trolling or overreacting to someone's opinion. The new dragonflight priest trees actually show that PI is going to be available as a talent for all priests.
    No trolling here. You can check the thread on the official forums in which they announced the trees, or twitter. People are begging the devs to remove PI.
    change can't wait.

No thank you. Make it a PvP talent if we appreciate it so much there but its so annoying to be a priest being asked for PI by multiple people and annoying to be playing a class like fire mage where it significantly changes the way your class cooldowns line up to the point that you're basically a combo class with priests if you want to do well. It would be different if the impact wasn't as significant as it was.

I'm all for keeping it. However it needs a rework.

It should only be applicable to yourself. Problem solved.
    Also keep the twins of the sun priestess talent but rather than giving PI to yourself if given to another player, it should be given to a RANDOM other player that's in your group/raid (with priority dps>heal>tank).

Oh look, I've reworked the talent to still keep it, but I've removed the bitching about it.

It’s a talent and there are a ton of talents tied to it, it’s clearly not going anywhere

It doesn't need a rework, more classes/specs should be able to provide powerful buffs to their allies.

the devs are just incompetent as usual,the ability is shit,it never feels good to use your best cd on someone else,why doesnt it work like innervate did before?buff BOTH you and the target?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    I'm all for keeping it. However it needs a rework.

It should only be applicable to yourself. Problem solved.
    Also keep the twins of the sun priestess talent but rather than giving PI to yourself if given to another player, it should be given to a RANDOM other player that's in your group/raid (with priority dps>heal>tank).

Oh look, I've reworked the talent to still keep it, but I've removed the bitching about it.
    no,its fine that it works on others,but it should buff BOTH,like innervate used to give damage to a boomkin when used on someone else

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    the devs are just incompetent as usual,the ability is shit,it never feels good to use your best cd on someone else,why doesnt it work like innervate did before?buff BOTH you and the target?

- - - Updated - - -

no,its fine that it works on others,but it should buff BOTH,like innervate used to give damage to a boomkin when used on someone else
    Hey bud I hate to call you out on this, but I would research before you comment on stuff like this. Theres a talent that literally does this

- - - Updated - - -

Also what are people bitching about exactly what’s the issue with it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Twins of the Sun Priestess is a talent now, and considering how the tree is set up and how powerful the ability is, its basically mandatory to pick it regardless of build.

So the spell already does that.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be very sad if they remove it. I understand for people who compete on logs it can be frustrating, but should the game really be created for them? If you look at other RPG games and games with various roles its very clear that theres a sizable chunk of players who enjoy playing supports that buff their team. Players who find joy in making their friends shine. Night fae holy priest with their cooldown reduction and power infusion has found that role in shadowlands. A healer's damage output has become more and more important in this game, especially in m+, and I like the idea of holy priests adding damage to their team indirectly through enhancing their team mates. We're already losing fae guardians in dragonlands, it would be a massive shame to see PI go too

I see absolutey zero reasons to delete it.

People who are progression know on who they should be using it.
    People who aren't just use it on anyone they think they should.

It's just simple as that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Having Sun Priestess talent available (and easily obtainable), really solves most of issues for this ability. For Spriests, at least.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    As of now it's in the tree, but there is outcry to remove it.

No thanks. That's gutting it.
    Not realy. The toxicity is partly because of who get the buff. Just keep it to the priest and be done with it. Better for everyone. Reduce the % if needed.

Or just straight up remove it.. priests will not miss it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Having Sun Priestess talent available (and easily obtainable), really solves most of issues for this ability. For Spriests, at least.
    I van already see the conversation going.. LOL NUB WHY DISNT YOU TAKE THE TALENT.

Ye lol, no thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Twins of the Sun Priestess is a talent now, and considering how the tree is set up and how powerful the ability is, its basically mandatory to pick it regardless of build.

So the spell already does that.
    I think it becomes a problem when its already pushed as mandatory tho..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a beloved skill for all Priests. Only people who want it gone are parsemonkeys and their opinions are naturally not considered since parses don't take priority over the game itself.

Not realy. The toxicity is partly because of who get the buff. Just keep it to the priest and be done with it. Better for everyone. Reduce the % if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

I van already see the conversation going.. LOL NUB WHY DISNT YOU TAKE THE TALENT.

Ye lol, no thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it becomes a problem when its already pushed as mandatory tho..
    If there’s toxicity because people are crying about not receiving the buff from a priest then those are the type of people you can and should just ignore. It makes the game fun. The priest is having fun, the guy receiving the buff is having fun, and the raid gets done quicker by them getting that buff. If you’re crying about not parsing as high then you need to just go cry to your mom about it.

Also I completely get the whole “if your forced to take it that toxic” thing, I really do get that. But idk if you made a talent tree with a priest or not but you would have to be pretty bad to miss that talent. Like you would have to actively be trying to make the worst priest spec you can in order to miss it.