137 27.35%
  • Will not pre-order

166 33.13%
  • Will not get at all

69 13.77%
Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Have you pre-ordered?

Just curious as to how many have pre-ordered or are waiting till release or more info.

I am waiting myself, have not seen anything yet that made me really get excited.
    Last edited by Lplatehealer; 2022-07-04 at 11:47 PM.

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Got the collectors edition as soon as it came up, I want that art book very badly.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't and don't plan to. Not enough information has been released about DF either.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2022-07-05 at 12:21 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not planning on going back to wow
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

No chance. Only thing I want from Blizzard is a game they made 14 yrs ago. Everything that they release nowadays is hot garbage. There is no chance I ever pre-order anything again from them, especially after Immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Not planning on going back to wow
    same - 10expiredchars
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

There is no circumstance under which preordering isn't utterly dumb. No, not if you will definitely play regardless of all else, or if they offer you super duper special bonuses. Especially not then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pre-ordering anything that's not a limited release or has a chance to run out is dumb.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I figured that I am going to be playing it anyways, so I went ahead and pre-ordered DF. That also means I don't have to worry about trying to remember to purchase it later, since nobody knows what the future brings.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got the collector's edition, if it looks like it's gonna be bad and they don't fix anything by release then I will just sell it sealed, probably for a profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW is the only game I end up pre-ordering simply because I am guaranteed to buy it once it releases, so might as well get the goodies. But there is usually a lot more information out about the expansion by the time preorders start. While I am intrigued by the new talent trees and glad that borrowed power seems to be going away, IRL commitments have been steadily eating away at how much time I can spend on the game. My current sub expires in Sep. I am hoping that by that time, some beta footage will be out so that I can figure out if it is interesting enough for me to stay subbed despite only being able to play a couple of hours a week. If I decide to stay subbed will probably get the Epic edition (i figure that the 30 days game time and 60 char boost for $40 over base is not such a bad deal)
    I can stand the sight of worms,
    And look at microscopic germs,
    But Technicolor pachyderms,
    Is really too much for me.

Tragic victim of Altitis

Nope done with Blizzard abd their shit
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    yes. going to play it anyway, so might as well preorder

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Got the collector's edition, if it looks like it's gonna be bad and they don't fix anything by release then I will just sell it sealed, probably for a profit.
    Wishful thinking.

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2022-07-05 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Removed meme image

Nope. Will pre order the day before release if it looks good

As things currently are, I'm definitely not buying DF.

I'll keep an eye on the Alpha/Beta and see what up, but I don't have high hopes.

In either case, though: don't preorder stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Nope. Will pre order the day before release if it looks good
    This is the right answer. You lose nothing by waiting till last minute because there isn't a finite supply to miss out on (With the exception of maybe the physical collectors edition).

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Already did with gold.

Going to be playing on release anyways and I want to try the new class when they come out during prepatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    or are waiting till release or more info.
    That..... very much so that

Need a No but maybe will preorder option. Preordered every expansion except this one sofar. Shadowlands story was so terrible it made any bad writing in the previous expansions look like Shakespeare, the Dracthyr (that we have seen so far) look and sound like a cringey 12 year old's bad fanfiction. Half Dragon's designed to be the ultimate warriors and given all the powers of the dragon flights using the pretty races as visages but needing to stand out with glitter and crazy colors. <---- That's some shit I would have dreamt up as a preteen but would be embarrassed of as an adult.