Poll: What leveling path will you take on launch day of Wrath Classic?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Both, just like back then.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Option #5: Retail
    Then why even come post here? Life so pathetic got nothing else to do then let us know you're a trash retail player?

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    GDKP is a classic thing. It doesn't happen in retail. If you are going to use references atleast use them correctly.
    I've NEVER seen a single GDKP on Stormscale/Frostmane-EU H/A throughout my years of playing from wotlk-wod. Perhaps there has been one or two advertised in trade that slipped by, but nowhere near the levels the gold selling shills proclaim
    Last edited by fx0rec; 2022-07-06 at 11:43 AM. Reason: added: goldselling

Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    Then why even come post here? Life so pathetic got nothing else to do then let us know you're a trash retail player?
    Why even reply to them? Life so pathetic got nothing else to do than let us know you're a trash human being?

Let people enjoy what they want.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why even reply to them? Life so pathetic got nothing else to do than let us know you're a trash human being?

Let people enjoy what they want.
    Aww look at you getting triggered. That's cute.

No idea how you got that? I was just pointing out your stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    The path of not playing because this butchered abomination they're giving us in no way represents the true Wrath experience.
    No.. But its the True Wrath we all wanted from the start, so it's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Theonewholurks View Post
    It's virtually the same thing you fucking troglodyte. Stop grasping at straws.
    So you think an auction is the same thing as buying a service?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theonewholurks View Post
    BT for the meta. HF for the atmosphere.

No desire whatsoever in playing of course; however, if someone was holding a gun to my head - I would 100% opt for the latter because I've already played WotLK when it was relevant with that 'meta' mentality.

- - - Updated - - -

Paying for a boost and/or carry, with the end result of strengthening your character? How is it not? Stop being obtuse, child. I'm not here to argue semantics with you.
    What you call semantics people call being straight up wrong. The end result on a GDKP for a buyer can be nothing. Getting a boost is buying gear. You will be more powerful afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woods123 View Post
    Gdkp and boosting is essentially the same thing. Come on now son
    An auction is the same as a retail store? It's essentially not even close to the same thing. Come in buddy, you can troll better than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Tundra because fjord is overrung anyway. And i played it so many times the "magic" from back then is not there anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Bit ironic considering the post of you before that....

Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    Hello! Someone who played wrath the first time around. GDKP's began in original wrath so..unsure where you see a time where they didnt, because i lead atleast 3-4 a week during ICC. Made insane amounts of gold.
    They happened before that too. But the point being made is that they are not really a thing in retail anymore. It's being made poorly, but selling spots in a run is far more profitable than a GDKP and that's why you don't see them in retail anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

To get someone angry. It looks like it worked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Chilling in Howling Fjord.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No idea how you got that? I was just pointing out your stupidity.
    Thanks sport

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    They happened before that too. But the point being made is that they are not really a thing in retail anymore. It's being made poorly, but selling spots in a run is far more profitable than a GDKP and that's why you don't see them in retail anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

To get someone angry. It looks like it worked
    Angry? Hardly just trying to get people triggered and have them respond back. Thanks for playing cupcake.

Sooooo as someone who has pretty much decided not to play it but somewhat curious nonetheless: What classes are you guys going to be using to walk your chosen paths?
    Back in the day in played a warrior and it rocked, heading from Howling Fjord to the grizzly hills and the dragonblight, as Alliance mind you.

Over time i did level a horde character to experience the rise and fall of Garrosh, and as Horde i must say Borean Tundra was much more interesting, but i felt a mage was a bit gimpy levelling up.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I'm wondering if you can skip straight to dragonblight or if the quest wont activate until 71

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal2u View Post
    I'm wondering if you can skip straight to dragonblight or if the quest wont activate until 71
    This is going off of over a decade old memory so I could be wrong here, but I believe there are quests for you at the very start like you can do the tuskar area and some of the quests in your hub but I believe you might miss out on a lot of big chain quest lines by skipping those zones.