Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Itto Zhongli Gorou Bennett
    https://youtu.be/oLGbyKqYd3I

Just in case you're still interested. Itto has 131% ER, both Zhongli and Gorou have Favonius weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    https://youtu.be/oLGbyKqYd3I

Just in case you're still interested. Itto has 131% ER, both Zhongli and Gorou have Favonius weapons.
    Manage to get 1 star up from 0
    Guess i should lv gorou to 90 and crown Itto (and get his weapon instead of R4 serpent spine), but i think C1 ganyu-xing/mona-zhongli-diona will do a better job (or maybe the Ayaka-Ganyu-Xing-Diona comp), first half is a joke with Hu Tao-Childe-Baal-Diona
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Manage to get 1 star up from 0
    Guess i should lv gorou to 90 and crown Itto (and get his weapon instead of R4 serpent spine), but i think C1 ganyu-xing/mona-zhongli-diona will do a better job (or maybe the Ayaka-Ganyu-Xing-Diona comp), first half is a joke with Hu Tao-Childe-Baal-Diona
    Freezecomp is kinda sketchy against bosses unless your Ayaka/Ganyu is cracked. With those chars, I'd do national/rational/Childe national on first half, and Hu Tao/XQ/Zhongli/whatever on 2nd half. I wouldn't recommend using Hu Tao, Childe and Raiden on the same team, they all 3 need off field support for maximum damage, and they all are on field enablers/damage dealers, which go against each other.

A non-leaked preview of upcoming content for once. My biggest take away: the guys in China are still doing the whole mask thing?
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2022-07-09 at 04:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    [video=youtube;6DjVUfy_Lng]ht

A non-leaked preview of upcoming content for once. My biggest take away: the guys in China are still doing the whole mask thing?
    So leakers were right when it comes to reactions
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Fatui steals and brainwashes children, so it makes sense some are not that old. You can pretty much see that in story with some of them.
    I just wanted Harbingers to be legit age group of evil doers, but seems they killed Signora for lols, and planning to whitewash all others as cute clones and robots, starting with Scaramuche + Dottore.

And by this system "3" gonna end up like female version of Sasori of Red Sands, since Klee already Daidara. World END is near so people started making hentai with dendro archon, this is whole reason i against child characters... feels like all rddit pedos already a genshin fans.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I just wanted Harbingers to be legit age group of evil doers, but seems they killed Signora for lols, and planning to whitewash all others as cute clones and robots, starting with Scaramuche + Dottore.

And by this system "3" gonna end up like female version of Sasori of Red Sands, since Klee already Daidara. World END is near so people started making hentai with dendro archon, this is whole reason i against child characters... feels like all rddit pedos already a genshin fans.
    I mean, that is nothing new. If there exists a character, its gona be done. There is a Uncle From Another World anime and it didnt take more than 24 hours for that to happen (its due to popularity).

Also, there is money in this, so people will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    It is not that heavily gated, you literally will spend a few hours to get into Liyue and few hours to get into Inazuma IF you speedrun story that is, don't spread misinformation.
    As for writing and presentation - very subjective, some people like it big time.
    It's not really misinformation.

Since i'm stuck on the couch due to a broken leg i went ahead and made a fresh FTP account this weekend (just to test the new player experience).

At AR20, or in other words after the Monstadt story, you still hit a level-gate and run out of quests. Due to the exploration available that's half-bad and there's things to do.
    The main gate you will hit however is the amount of healing you can receive... with both belly-size and statue-healing being limited, additionally to most players not having a leveled healer (Yes, you get Barbara for free... but you still have to level and equip her to be usefull) new players will struggle at this stage.

Considering nothing was changed at this level range I very much doubt they sped up the way to AR30 in any meaningful way.

Due to events locked at higher AR levels the leveling is actually even slower than it was 1.5 years (when i 1st played) ago.

Are we pretending that seeing any older char like Amber of Fischl in that same situation would be any less troublesome?
    Last edited by Zmagoslav; 2022-07-10 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Are we pretending that seeing any older char like Amber of Fischl in that same situation would be any less troublesome?
    Well, yes.

Without getting too far into the weeds on a topic that tends to get people really riled up, Amber and Fischl might be underage legally (in most places?) but are at least designed to look post-pubescent.

Klee and the like are literal children. As in pedophile territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    It's not really misinformation.

Since i'm stuck on the couch due to a broken leg i went ahead and made a fresh FTP account this weekend (just to test the new player experience).

At AR20, or in other words after the Monstadt story, you still hit a level-gate and run out of quests. Due to the exploration available that's half-bad and there's things to do.
    The main gate you will hit however is the amount of healing you can receive... with both belly-size and statue-healing being limited, additionally to most players not having a leveled healer (Yes, you get Barbara for free... but you still have to level and equip her to be usefull) new players will struggle at this stage.

Considering nothing was changed at this level range I very much doubt they sped up the way to AR30 in any meaningful way.

Due to events locked at higher AR levels the leveling is actually even slower than it was 1.5 years (when i 1st played) ago.
    Well you can dash to avoid damage or just, as you said, use Barbara. Whom i've used to beat all of the story content ( including Inazuma ) until i got Bennett sometime after that. BTW You don't find any hard encounters until very late into Inazuma's story, and it is still questionable to call them hard. But maybe i am just used to dashing through animations at this point.

P.S. Wish you a speedy recovery !
    Last edited by Popastique; 2022-07-10 at 03:38 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Since in 3.0 character passives and cons would contain new info like newly unlocked reactions and changes to passive skills, next step would it be 100 lvl and allowing us to combo SETs 2/2/2 and 4/2 or maybe new ascending passive "3" to fix kits of old characters like thoma and klee?

/inhales copium

Dual feather + Dual cup
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-07-10 at 05:57 PM.
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Since in 3.0 character passives and cons would contain new info like newly unlocked reactions and changes to passive skills, next step would it be 100 lvl and allowing us to combo SETs 2/2/2 and 4/2 or maybe new ascending passive "3" to fix kits of old characters like thoma and klee?

/inhales copium

Dual feather + Dual cup
    Eula burst with 2x bloodstained 2x pale flame 2x noblesse
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

5+ Year Old Account
    Eula burst with 2x bloodstained 2x pale flame 2x noblesse
    Maybe i remembering it wrong but they made hard cap on damage around 999k, after someone made 2-3 mil Eula one-shot burst.

So you can't have fun staff with MYHoyo, still no "receive all" "resend all" buttons on expeditions.

Maybe i remembering it wrong but they made hard cap on damage around 999k, after someone made 2-3 mil Eula one-shot burst.
    Is this new? Because I definitely don't recall seeing anything calling out that limitation.

5+ Year Old Account
    On one side we have adult male team, on other side kids,robots,dolls,girls; if their leader is Aizen Taichou, I'm not gonna be surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmaAOV4SJNQ

Totally was not expecting Mihoyo to drop the appearances and voices of all the remaining Harbingers completely out of the blue today...

- - - Updated - - -

So other notes. Was really expecting more waifu material from the Harbingers, think Ei may have killed off all they had going for in that department. Truly no limit to the depth's of Raiden's evil. Looks like Ms. X's for eyes is all we have left. Others look to young.

What's in the coffin? There was nothing left of Signora.

Also the scene at the end of the burning tree seems waaaaay to copied from WoW's iconic burning of Teldrassil.

We've been to 3 out of the 7 nations so far, and have only really encountered Signora and Childe. Going to really have to throw Harbingers boss battles at us in the future if they don't want to pack them all in at the end.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2022-07-11 at 05:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've been to 3 out of the 7 nations so far, and have only really encountered Signora and Childe. Going to really have to throw Harbingers boss battles at us in the future if they don't want to pack them all in at the end.
    Well from the timing of this release and some apparent connection to Collei, sounds like they'll have a pretty big part in Sumeru.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so there are more elfs than just Klee and Alice (dendro archon doesnt count), if we count the old guy.

Also the girl is probaly sitting on robot, like female traveler from a start.

Collei at end makes sense as she was experimented on in manga.

What's in the coffin? There was nothing left of Signora.
    Gonna guess it's symbolic, that coffin is empty.

Ngl this trailer got me hyped, all the Harbingers look cool AF. Probably not the in-game design, since even Childe's looks badass (skin when?), but still. Hopefully some of them show up in Sumeru.