Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    So, i had 300-ish hours in the game and then stopped because i had my bunch of fun from it, and wanted to wait for Arcana cause it's the class i wanted to main. SInce as many others i play basically solo i don't really care about high endgame and i'll try to do the things i'm able to reach.

How is the situation now? i know bots are rampart, but i simply can ignore them. Can i actually log in? i keep hearing about 10k queues like it was at release and it's not going to fit with my gaming schedule.
    Central Eu - Neria never had a queue since i started a month ago, you see bots in open world btw
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Central Eu - Neria never had a queue since i started a month ago, you see bots in open world btw
    I don't really care about bots being there cause i assume it would have been pretty expected. I have my chars on Neria, i remeber the old queues where i turned on my pc at 6p so i could play around 10 or 11 pm

Just asking if it's like this or it's like 30 minutes or so.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I don't really care about bots being there cause i assume it would have been pretty expected. I have my chars on Neria, i remeber the old queues where i turned on my pc at 6p so i could play around 10 or 11 pm

Just asking if it's like this or it's like 30 minutes or so.
    From the forums, it seems the queues are mostly in NAE, some coming in NAW. I suspect some EUC servers are impacted. EUW is pretty much free of that problem though (but it's also free of players as well haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    From the forums, it seems the queues are mostly in NAE, some coming in NAW. I suspect some EUC servers are impacted. EUW is pretty much free of that problem though (but it's also free of players as well haha)
    Yeah, the fact they opened the region up too late and there's no server transfer available is crap. I would go to EUW immediately if there's no queues, but i have already redeemed all my collector stuff on Neria so no way i'm ditching all that.

I'm just going to replay all the story and take my time hunting for Mokoko and stuff like that. I have a lot of stuff ready like the coins for the pirate ship so it's not like i am going totally blind. My old main reached the last zone at the tiime and was 1300something which i know it's not a lot now but also it's not hard to reach anyway.

I liked playing all the zones and such so i'm just doing it again. Finally with my Arcana.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2022-06-16 at 09:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Nah not chasing anything, just that after tens of thousands of hours in gaming across all kinds of genres one becomes a bit more perceptive as to the direction and worth of market newcomers, just comes with the experience.

Just need to realize, some people are more of an authority as to the quality of games than others

Thanks for the laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Time for Vykas
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

got hm gate 2 down on vykas tonight, hopefully g3 tomorrow. fun fight so far

Yeah did all 3 gates with my static this week-end on HM, was lot of fun. Can't wait to see more with the next legion raids, but sadly it will probably take some times. Oh well, back to gear up/hone alts

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Yeah did all 3 gates with my static this week-end on HM, was lot of fun. Can't wait to see more with the next legion raids, but sadly it will probably take some times. Oh well, back to gear up/hone alts
    yeah gate 3 took us a while, like 3 hours or so on HM, but we got it. fun fight overall

Just a small PSA: Don't do the new tower level per level. You can get all previous rewards by just doing one high level. Speaking from experience here.
    Luckily, I only did the first 4-5 over the past few days till I found out, then jumped to 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfred View Post
    Just a small PSA: Don't do the new tower level per level. You can get all previous rewards by just doing one high level. Speaking from experience here.
    Luckily, I only did the first 4-5 over the past few days till I found out, then jumped to 22.
    This is super useful !
    Except I failed the first floor.

As F2P, I have no gold.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    This is super useful !

As F2P, I have no gold.
    Maybe you play very casually, which is fine, but yeah the first floor is 1325, so it has nothing to do with being f2p and having gold or not at this point.

Yeah I started the first two levels, found that insanely boring so I left it out entirely. Then I've read on Maxroll that you can do higher ones to get all previous rewards.

Unfortunately I won't try it out. I'm taking a break from this game, as I'm once again having (yes, that's the second time it happens) the Blue Screen issue thanks to their shitty AntiCheat service.
    They keep pushing shitty updates on Saturday that breaks EAC for some people, and they don't do shit until next week's maintenance. Amazon/Smilegate is nothing more than a bunch of morons at this point and I don't want to destroy my computer just for one game, even a good one.

Amazon can really go fuck themselves at this point. Game has great potential but they're piling moronic decisions on top of moronic management, and that makes out for a moronic broken experience every two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    This is super useful !

As F2P, I have no gold.
    I am F2P, i am like 1350 something, and have 13k gold.

I think it would be possible to already be in the high 1400s and have lots of gold with F2P, if people spend a shitload amount of time in the game / play lots of alts. Spending money just makes everything go faster, or having to farm less. I'm at 1407 with around 30k (saving up to get some stuff when I hit 1415 in the next few weeks), though not F2P. I always buy a little thing when I play an F2P game for a longer time to support the developers, e.g this time it was a 20 bucks package at some point. I probably would have spent a bit more if the game would be better supported / would have better servers.

Which brings me to my next point: Has anyone else experienced a worse connection this week? LA has definitely the worst servers of any MMO I've played - which, however, weren't that many. There's a lot of rubberbanding playing from US to EU. But these days it's somehow even worse. These issues could also be related to them sometimes prioritizing local connections (if that's even possible), as my EU friends usually don't have such issues, but LA is the only game where I have them.
    Last edited by Frostfred; 2022-07-15 at 12:10 PM.

Its definitely possible at this point, it depends on how much you play obviously. Main is 1477, have a main alt at 1415, 4 alts at 1370 and 1 alt at 1340 right now, never spent money for gold in game. They only money i spent was on skins for my characters. I'm at 75k gold, went up to 200k+ when i got lucky with a relic necklace to sell.

So yeah, obviously the game is p2w I mean, you use money to get gold, which you use to buy mats, thats the definition of p2w. But its really easy as a f2p to be more than up to date (1477 with 4x3 + 1 as support I'm good for next raid also), as long as you play, which is just.. normal. The whales are far into the 15xx now, with +25 weap.

Which brings me to my next point: Has anyone else experienced a worse connection this week? LA has definitely the worst servers of any MMO I've played - which, however, weren't that many. There's a lot of rubberbanding playing from US to EU. But these days it's somehow even worse. These issues could also be related to them sometimes prioritizing local connections (if that's even possible), as my EU friends usually don't have such issues, but LA is the only game where I have them.
    There are also many problems with EAC that cause the game to stutter from time to time due to CPU peaks, could be related

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Its definitely possible at this point, it depends on how much you play obviously. Main is 1477, have a main alt at 1415, 4 alts at 1370 and 1 alt at 1340 right now, never spent money for gold in game. They only money i spent was on skins for my characters. I'm at 75k gold, went up to 200k+ when i got lucky with a relic necklace to sell.

So yeah, obviously the game is p2w I mean, you use money to get gold, which you use to buy mats, thats the definition of p2w. But its really easy as a f2p to be more than up to date (1477 with 4x3 + 1 as support I'm good for next raid also), as long as you play, which is just.. normal. The whales are far into the 15xx now, with +25 weap.
    I don't want to get into semantics, but it's not really p2w, i'ts p2 progress faster. It's kinda proven at this point that ilvl can't carry bad players, especially in legion raids.

On the other topic, yes, it's perfectly possible to be f2p and be on endgame content (1460 at this point) without selling your soul to the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    I don't want to get into semantics, but it's not really p2w, i'ts p2 progress faster. It's kinda proven at this point that ilvl can't carry bad players, especially in legion raids.

On the other topic, yes, it's perfectly possible to be f2p and be on endgame content (1460 at this point) without selling your soul to the devil.
    That's basically my point of view. And right now with the honing changes f2p has even less hurdles.

It's fun how they managed to use ilvl/character power and its classic tropes and make it a sort of unlock system where gear doesn't really matter because engravings/gems/etc are much more important and most of all, your hands

Fun story time. Was pugging first orhea dungeons, zerker just kept spamming "quit dungeon" because i don't have the right engravings (i know, my character is shit but i gave up when i knew Arcanist release, i stopped at 1370). Ended clearing it doing 30% of the damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post

Oh look its that coping game when we say p2w design is not p2w. We selectively somehow try and take the word win from p2w to some hyper cringe literal sense just to pretend its not p2w garbage.
    What ? Did you really WIN ? Did the olympic athletic commission make an award ceremony and gave you gold medals in celebration ?
    It was just going bit faster than the non-paying losers how is that WINNING ???