Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    ...are those male? Or will male / female look the same in dragon form? Worgen do not look the same in worgen form so idk. Or is it because they're meant to be dragonkin so appearance will be the same across the two genders?
    Gender will only matter in the "mortal" form I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Padwarle View Post
    Nice. Though it still doesn't say much about the Dracthyr form when it comes to armor, specifically whether it's leaning more towards Worgen or Druid forms in terms of armor availability. Not sure whether I would be able to stomach the class unless it's able to display the armor I gather for it.

Also how in-depth the Dragonriding mechanic will be for them. Would be massively disappointed if it really is just the initial version with no parallel increases with the actual Dragonriding dragon. Would just be silly if you have to be a dragon riding another dragon to be able to fly properly.

And of course, how exactly will the class play. Would love another class to play beyond hunter.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

They look amazing!!! I'm completely in awe! I'm so happy!

I really love that there's multiple armor options, with some being more typical of a caster, and others of melee combatants,
    Last edited by Hugnomo; 2022-07-11 at 05:14 PM.

Can someone post the new body types? I have bad internet so can’t see them on the site for some reason

7+ Year Old Account
    The buff Dracthyr look damn good.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes, they are soooooooo cute. Can't wait to play around with them in the dressing room!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Can someone post the new body types? I have bad internet so can’t see them on the site for some reason

Formerly known as Arafal

Really expectant of the visage forms too!
    Want to see all the new haistyles, colors, accessories and everything

While I did like the slim Dracthyr, I do like the thicker ones too.

The variety of horns is cool as well.

1+ Year Old Account
    Time for another copium filling.

Very happy with everything that they have shown on the Dracthyr blog except for the armor (glad we at least have some small options and they do look good, but they should be mog options)

7+ Year Old Account
    The Dracthyr armor looks really good.

The white one is amazing.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm honestly so thrilled at that post. I was excited after the initial announcement but that's really bumped up the hype - Really gorgeous colour selection, features and a muscle slider! My inner gay man is screaming (outer one too!)

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy17 View Post
    I'm honestly so thrilled at that post. I was excited after the initial announcement but that's really bumped up the hype - Really gorgeous colour selection, features and a muscle slider! My inner gay man is screaming (outer one too!)
    This is the truth! Very excited. Alpha Week has officially started!

I was never as down on the Drackthyr as some others were, but options are always good! And they look awesome!
    Last edited by Xofoo; 2022-07-11 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Nice. Though it still doesn't say much about the Dracthyr form when it comes to armor, specifically whether it's leaning more towards Worgen or Druid forms in terms of armor availability. Not sure whether I would be able to stomach the class unless it's able to display the armor I gather for it.

Also how in-depth the Dragonriding mechanic will be for them. Would be massively disappointed if it really is just the initial version with no parallel increases with the actual Dragonriding dragon. Would just be silly if you have to be a dragon riding another dragon to be able to fly properly.

And of course, how exactly will the class play. Would love another class to play beyond hunter.
    i thought they said a while back that evokers can use themselves for the dragon riding system but actual flying they need a mount

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    i thought they said a while back that evokers can use themselves for the dragon riding system but actual flying they need a mount
    Iirc, they get base dragonflying but for the upgrades they need the mount.

Anyway, these make them look a a lot better than the reveal did. Still wish they could use real armor and play other classes, but it is what it is.

1+ Year Old Account
    Dracthyr Evoker will have basic Dragonriding (without the upgrades). Whatever you can do at Level 1 Dragonriding is what Dracthyr will be able to do as default.

Which is kinda silly when you consider the implications of how quickly you get Dragonriding during levelling. It will barely even be a funsies racial when considering how useless it would be compared to mounting up normally.
    Make it scale to your Dragonriding level and share whatever limitations like stamina and whatever and nothing will change except let dracthyr fly like the dragons they are supposed to be.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

1+ Year Old Account
    I'm like a dragon, just want to fly away!