They are either not done with the evoker postings or are saving more for alpha because why not post the customization with everything else?

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    They are either not done with the evoker postings or are saving more for alpha because why not post the customization with everything else?
    The drip feeding tastes so much better when you’re hungry. Why get full all in one meal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy17 View Post
    Imagine if in one of the later patches we get to unlock infinite customisations, similar in process to the dark ranger ones I'd like that a lot
    If we get infinite dragon customizations, I will be setting my Dracthyr with that skin & never looking back. I'd love to be an Infinite Dracthyr.

Imagine if in one of the later patches we get to unlock infinite customisations, similar in process to the dark ranger ones I'd like that a lot
    Sounds like it would be amazing honestly. Something like complete the final questlines including defeating the final boss of the expansion, or even just whatever final bosss is from a potential Infinite Dragonflight raid earlier and we are set.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Hope the fact that they didn't comment on visage forms at all means that they're working on additional races for them. I won't be happy til then. Harumph.

1+ Year Old Account
    Imagine this: An expansion where Blizzard adds a new race, but it’s naked. In order to get appearances for said race, you would need to unlock them through doing content in the game. Sounds cool, right?

Well, it’s coming in the form of Dragonriding customization and, what would really be cool, is if (similarly to the Dark Ranger customization unlock), we could also unlock new options in game for Dracthyr!

Copium level is 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

Not exactly the best example, but these bonuses made mages pick CS regardless in 9.2.
    I mean that set is fully functioning without the talent? Things like this might be inevitable, but this set bonus never made it mandatory to pick one specific talent (which I was referring to).

While I wish Dracthyr would have more models, I like most faces and snouts. There's quite some variety. If they maybe add 3-4 more body options I'd be happy.

- - - Updated - - -

they are actually reacting to feedback on the talent trees
    ya know what...good job blizz.
    i have a good feeling about DF.
    Uh... where do you see that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Albino Dragonflight lore?! :O
    It's Bronze, but very, very old and worn out.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean that set is fully functioning without the talent? Things like this might be inevitable, but this set bonus never made it mandatory to pick one specific talent (which I was referring to).

While I wish Dracthyr would have more models, I like most faces and snouts. There's quite some variety. If they maybe add 3-4 more body options I'd be happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh... where do you see that?
    Blizzard Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Blizzard Tracker
    If you're talking about the Hunter talents: Clarifying things isn't reacting to feedback and the change clearly was made before any feedback from outside could be voiced because I very much doubt they react and implement player feedback within <3 days during the weekend.

Or what am I missing?

Ppl really shouldnt expect more than some miniscule clarifications on talents. They are final and bar some minor path change which is inconsequential when you consider the mandatory talents, the remaining is final as history has shown.

That Dracthyr blog post also seems insanely light. Wow, some colored heads and 40% of your armor not showing. We already know lizards will look goofy and there wont be armor, just show how the spell mechanics will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If you're talking about the Hunter talents: Clarifying things isn't reacting to feedback and the change clearly was made before any feedback from outside could be voiced because I very much doubt they react and implement player feedback within <3 days during the weekend.

Or what am I missing?
    I think regardless of what they do, or post, or show - you're in a very pessimistic and flippant mood about the entire thing.

Posting within the hunter feedback thread about a wonky path within the tree is most certainly reacting to feedback. But maybe that's just me

I think regardless of what they do, or post, or show - you're in a very pessimistic and flippant mood about the entire thing.

Posting within the hunter feedback thread about a wonky path within the tree is most certainly reacting to feedback. But maybe that's just me
    Reacting to feedback would be not putting interupts into the spec trees because that feedback exists since the first preview of the talent trees (guess what, they still put interupts there). Clarifying things is something different. Has nothing to do with being pessimistic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Ppl really shouldnt expect more than some miniscule clarifications on talents. They are final and bar some minor path change which is inconsequential when you consider the mandatory talents, the remaining is final as history has shown.

That Dracthyr blog post also seems insanely light. Wow, some colored heads and 40% of your armor not showing. We already know lizards will look goofy and there wont be armor, just show how the spell mechanics will work.
    I think some leave more options than others. Priest for example, which are the most diverse and imho best trees yet. Something like Druid leaves barely any options. So they're hit or miss judged by what we have seen so far. 8 classes are still missing though.

1+ Year Old Account
    It’s only Monday. Here is how I view EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION ALPHA/BETA cycle, every 2 years:

1). It does not matter what systems Blizzard adds to WoW as long as player feedback is taken into account and reviewed. So, I do a “soft reset” every expansion to give Blizzard another “chance, let’s say” to do the right thing this time around (unlike the last few expansions).

2). No matter what they announce in these blog posts or anywhere else, this is great! It’s been 3 months since the announcement. Dragonflight was announced in April. The “planned” release date is for before or on December 31, 2022. That is from a blue post AND their pre-order page. Typically, we would have had an announcement for the next expansion back in November 2021 (ideally, Blizzcon). We didn’t.

So, “in theory”, Blizzard would have had the time from November to April (announcement) to polish whatever they needed to before announcement. Additionally, that time would be spent on (no differently than if it was announced in November) to get the game ready for the Alpha/Beta cycle. From November (SL announcement) to April (Alpha) was about 5 months. The expansion launched in November (about 7 months from Alpha starting). So, while the announcement was in April, the time doesn’t change for development.

All in all, it’s Monday. Let’s see how the rest of the week goes. We got Dracthyr blog today (maybe more stuff later). Great start! Alpha Thursday and who knows what else between now and then.

Well people are starting to head out to the summit

Mr. GM is out because covid
    We have
    T&E
    Towellie
    And a few devs
    Probably more but that's what I got from Twitter

This means some talent or blog post today
    Tomorrow they do the summit and we get talents or blog
    Wednesday we get a video or something about the summit
    Thursday testing starts
    My man out here thinking I'm leaving my house in the next couple days. I'm literally at my desk sipping on a rum and coke lol.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    My man out here thinking I'm leaving my house in the next couple days. I'm literally at my desk sipping on a rum and coke lol.
    Well well well, it seems the definitely real summit has moved location to Towelliee's house. Yep, that fits in the conspiracy. Only explanation. Yep.

Need more talent trees. That's all.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Well well well, it seems the definitely real summit has moved location to Towelliee's house. Yep, that fits in the conspiracy. Only explanation. Yep.
    Wrong again! The TRUE closed Alpha test is taking place from the Metaverse and everyone is together sharing the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Wrong again! The TRUE closed Alpha test is taking place from the Metaverse and everyone is together sharing the experience.
    Which metaverse, Mark Zuckerberg's or just the general metaverse definition? This matters.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Which metaverse, Mark Zuckerberg's or just the general metaverse definition? This matters.
    I was totally thinking MCU metaverse. It’s going to be insane. I heard the Jailer came back, re-gathered the sigils, and helped out.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    I told you to drink tequila!