Poll: What do you think?

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post

Though I wonder if every piece is from the barber shop or if the shoulders are from transmog

Also it looks like hip-sheathed weapons are going to be visible in Dracthyr form.
    That's my one lingering question: how much of this is barbershop vs. "real" armour?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    That's my one lingering question: how much of this is barbershop vs. "real" armour?
    It’s all barbershop armor, because you also have the option to have zero armor on in dragon form.

I can solve the problem with the gender of the dragon thing. Let me make a suggestion, as it seems people want to express gender on these new player characters. As they already seem to be gender neutral, in order to add some flavor, let's add DRAG.

It could be a new feature. DRAGonMOG. Wigs, dresses, SHOES! I mean, we have all the masculine armor for the guy side, but sometimes a drag just wants to be girly and a little feminine

Sorry, I know sarcasm isn't a good thing, but people are borderline ridiculous about some things.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Despite all of that awesome, they're still crying.
    Mate this is mmochampion, if you wanna comment every time there's crying you'll be banned for spamming

I mean, there are posters still crying for bIgGeR cHiNs as if the previews weren't sporting big enough jaws, how sad is that? Or the bara-fetish fucks who want even wider Dracthyrs.

Despite all of that awesome, they're still crying.
    Why wouldn't they "cry" if they wanted wider look? Their heads are still fucked up and look like goofy gecko shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Mate this is mmochampion, if you wanna comment every time there's crying you'll be banned for spamming

I mean, there are posters still crying for bIgGeR cHiNs as if the previews weren't sporting big enough jaws, how sad is that? Or the bara-fetish fucks who want even wider Dracthyrs.
    Yeah mate they have pretty weak chins.

Speaks about "twinks"
    accuses people of "bara"

Not everyone thinks about fucking animals.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Not everyone thinks about fucking animals.
    Boldly said the person who wants their Dracthyr to have masculine chins and bara proportions.

This

Plus this

Basically

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they are some hybrid dragonkin neither dragon nor mortal.
    This is the only way I could swallow the Dracthyr, atleast I would be able to make a bipedal dragon like thoses from JRPG but they looks so much like lizards and not proper and ferocious dragons

TLDR : still happy with the changes they brought but its still not enough
    Last edited by Yunravel; 2022-07-12 at 01:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s all barbershop armor, because you also have the option to have zero armor on in dragon form.
    You can also hide armour on literally every other race. It probably is mostly barbershop stuff, but the argument you're basing this on is a complete non sequitur. Not to mention that we do know that there are at least three slots that will show your actual gear, which debunks the "entirely barbershop" argument right out of the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Oh ffs. Get out of your youtube bubble.
    Those don't have that distinct differences between the genders. Dragons don't either.
    VIsage form is juts magic and not their true form.

But everything HAS to be the evil leftists.... good god...
    What do you mean? There are male and female dragons. There are differences.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also hide armour on literally every other race. It probably is mostly barbershop stuff, but the argument you're basing this on is a complete non sequitur. Not to mention that we do know that there are at least three slots that will show your actual gear, which debunks the "entirely barbershop" argument right out of the gate.

If you notice, no bra, panties, or underwear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    This is the only way I could swallow the Dracthyr, atleast I would be able to make a bipedal dragon like thoses from JRPG but they looks so much like lizards and not proper and ferocious dragons
    That's pretty much what the Dracthyr are. That's just a more exaggerated (and completely different) art style.

That's pretty much what the Dracthyr are. That's just a more exaggerated (and completely different) art style.
    Thats the point, but they don't look like they would fit in Warcraft either right now, Au-burn picture fan edits would make it perfect. As I said, the changes they did are still welcome but there's room for improvements, bigger jaw options, visibles teeths, stronger necks and tail, stronger wings, glowing eyes, tentacles like Nefarian options, upper jaw mustach (like some twilight dragons have) all thoses stuff could make them perfect.

Boldly said the person who wants their Dracthyr to have masculine chins and bara proportions.
    Yeah mate I want them to have more masculine, rougher faces and heroic bodies. It's about dragon fantasy and not some sexual fixation.

TLDR : still happy with the changes they brought but its still not enough
    Yeah I think they got better yesterday after the reveal but there are still things that need to be addressed to convey that og dragon feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats the point, but they don't look like they would fit in Warcraft either right now, Au-burn picture fan edits would make it perfect. As I said, the changes they did are still welcome but there's room for improvements, bigger jaw options, visibles teeths, stronger necks and tail, stronger wings, glowing eyes, tentacles like Nefarian options, upper jaw mustach (like some twilight dragons have) all thoses stuff could make them perfect.
    You don't feel that some of these jaws fit the idea of bigger options?

There's quite a bit of variation there, and I'm sure that's not all of the available options.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah mate I want them to have more masculine, rougher faces and heroic bodies. It's about dragon fantasy
    WoW dragons were never masculine, with rough faces and heroic bodies.

Do you people even play the game? Jesus. This is pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't feel that some of these jaws fit the idea of bigger options?
    Some of these are more "masculine" than most WoW Dragons' heads, yet some people here want fat heads or something. Absolute lunacy.

WoW dragons were never masculine, with rough faces and heroic bodies.

Do you people even play the game? Jesus. This is pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of these are more "masculine" than most WoW Dragons' heads, yet some people here want fat heads or something. Absolute lunacy.

Yeah, they are definitely not spiky, heroic, with a big ass jaw and a strong neck, not at all.

Rly ironic that the two person with weeb anime pics are the one that actually want proper dragons here.

To answer you Teriz, the underbite are still too lizard looking but I'm happy with all the customisations, some horns really look badass as fuck
    Last edited by Yunravel; 2022-07-12 at 03:04 PM.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    From what I’m understanding all of that, except the weapons, are from the barber shop.

Though we can transmog shoulders, belts, and tabards for now.
    Chen isn't a Monk

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they are definitely not spiky, heroic, with a big ass jaw and a strong neck, not at all.
    You linked two official arts and Kalecgos - if Dracthyr had Kalecgos' ugly mug people would be shitting way harder on it because it's goddamn atrocious. Deathwing's Jaw isn't even natural ffs. He's the exception to the rule that WoW Dragons have always been geckos.

At least link actual in-game dragons instead of your non-existent idea of what a Warcraft Dragon is:

Always the fish head. Always the fucking wall lizard. This is what a WoW Dragon has always been - not D&D Dragon People as some here think.

10+ Year Old Account

If you notice, no bra, panties, or underwear.
    Again, completely immaterial to the argument. How does the ability to hide your gitch in addition to everything else mean that you can't wear regular armour? Particularly when it is already confirmed that you can wear some specific slots for regular armour?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    From what I’m understanding all of that, except the weapons, are from the barber shop.

Though we can transmog shoulders, belts, and tabards for now.
    That's my assumption, as well. But it does look like there are more barbershop options than we saw during the reveal. I do wonder if they shifted plans around, regarding those three "real" slots. Maybe this means they were able to make more slots work? Or perhaps the inverse: did they decide to go to barbershop armour entirely?

You linked two official arts and Kalecgos - if Dracthyr had Kalecgos' ugly mug people would be shitting way harder on it because it's goddamn atrocious. Deathwing's Jaw isn't even natural ffs. He's the exception to the rule that WoW Dragons have always been geckos.

At least link actual in-game dragons instead of your non-existent idea of what a Warcraft Dragon is:

Always the fish head. Always the fucking wall lizard. This is what a WoW Dragon has always been - not D&D Dragon People as some here think.
    Proceed to show mostly females dragon and a drake, and Anachronos model that completely look like big ass jaw and a freaking long beard on top of that.

Ysera, Ysondre, Onyxia, Tarecgosa, and Vexiona.

And funniest part ? According to the collector edition, Wrathion joined the big ass jaw gang.

Man could you PLEASE try a little harder ?

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

That's my assumption, as well. But it does look like there are more barbershop options than we saw during the reveal. I do wonder if they shifted plans around, regarding those three "real" slots. Maybe this means they were able to make more slots work? Or perhaps the inverse: did they decide to go to barbershop armour entirely?
    I’m not a dev or anything so I don’t know if this is what they’re doing.
    But, what I would do is have full sets available in the barber shop and just hide transmog for the slots already taken by the barber shop.

So like if someone uses a barber shop shoulderpads, the transmogged shoulderpads are hidden.

Though I’d also just allow to transmog all other items because of this, or at very least design the class specific sets around the Dracthyr form since they’re the only race that can ever be Evoker.

We’ll (hopefully) see what they’re doing in regards to Dracthyr armor in Alpha/Beta.
    Chen isn't a Monk