10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    aye yo where are these screenshots coming from????
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

1+ Year Old Account
    First one is an Evoker in visage form. Inside of Capital. Second looks to be a Hunter in Azure Span.

The Manawyrm actually has a sitting animation. are they adding this to all the cloud serpent mounts?

https://twitter.com/mistweaverlily/s...N0btuKzyWD9_4A

People might have already noticed this but the dragon isles into quest says meet Wraithon.

In April they said Alex invites us so seems odd we'd meet the Black Prince. Might mean Wraithon and Alex are in league.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    People might have already noticed this but the dragon isles into quest says meet Wraithon.

In April they said Alex invites us so seems odd we'd meet the Black Prince. Might mean Wraithon and Alex are in league.
    OR, tin-foil hat time:

What IF Wrathion invites the Alliance and Alexstrasza invites the Horde? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    OR, tin-foil hat time:

What IF Wrathion invites the Alliance and Alexstrasza invites the Horde? O.o
    I know Alexstrasza forgave the Horde but that's gonna be an uncomfortable conversation. Beyond Ebonhorn there isn't really much connecting the modern Horde to Dragons in a positive way.

But it would be cool if different dragons "sponsored" the horde and Alliance. Could be a very very weak justification for world PvP? Ebonhorn and Wraithon competing via the factions?

1+ Year Old Account
    I know Alexstrasza forgave the Horde but that's gonna be an uncomfortable conversation. Beyond Ebonhorn there isn't really much connecting the modern Horde to Dragons in a positive way.

But it would be cool if different dragons "sponsored" the horde and Alliance. Could be a very very weak justification for world PvP? Ebonhorn and Wraithon competing via the factions?
    Who knows? Just trying to speculate why we would be meeting Wrathion instead of Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Who knows? Just trying to speculate why we would be meeting Wrathion instead of Alex.
    Probably be a nice moment for Wraithon if Alex is directly working with him. Being accepted by great auntie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Might mean Wraithon and Alex are in league.
    I would expect all the Aspects or Aspect-heirs to be involved in the intro experience. Also the first zone, Waking Shores, has to do with the Red and Black flights. Wrathion is the defacto Aspect-heir and at least one interview has mentioned that Alexstrasa is a sort of mentor for him.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    https://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blo...-and-tina-wang
    Jackie: Yeah. I think out of all the dragonflights the blacks probably had the most problems seeing as, you know, the whole Deathwing thing and all. When it comes to the dragonflights, like what makes a dragonflight? Right? That’s an important question to ask of like… is a dragonflight, two people? I don’t know about that. Also Wrathion is like… what? Age 7? (laughs) So, Wrathion coming back to this Homeland that he’s never been to, he’s got a long road ahead of him, of what the future of his flight can be — which is why I think it’s very helpful for him to have Alexstrasza nearby to help guide him. Because the two of them have had their disagreements in the past, but at the end of the day, she has much more experience than he does; and looking towards the future of his flight is going to be super important to his story, and to the story of the Waking Shores in Dragonflight.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I would expect all the Aspects or Aspect-heirs to be involved in the intro experience. Also the first zone, Waking Shores, has to do with the Red and Black flights. Wrathion is the defacto Aspect-heir and at least one interview has mentioned that Alexstrasa is a sort of mentor for him.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    https://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blo...-and-tina-wang
    Jackie: Yeah. I think out of all the dragonflights the blacks probably had the most problems seeing as, you know, the whole Deathwing thing and all. When it comes to the dragonflights, like what makes a dragonflight? Right? That’s an important question to ask of like… is a dragonflight, two people? I don’t know about that. Also Wrathion is like… what? Age 7? (laughs) So, Wrathion coming back to this Homeland that he’s never been to, he’s got a long road ahead of him, of what the future of his flight can be — which is why I think it’s very helpful for him to have Alexstrasza nearby to help guide him. Because the two of them have had their disagreements in the past, but at the end of the day, she has much more experience than he does; and looking towards the future of his flight is going to be super important to his story, and to the story of the Waking Shores in Dragonflight.
    Cool thanks. I'd entirely missed this

So had a shower thought about the Dracthyr Visage form.

Do you think there'll be an option to downplay or even leave out the draconic bits entirely for folks who'd want their character to look more "in-disguise" as a mortal, or do you think they'll always have to have some kind of Draconic tell to their form to drive in a bit more that they're not quite on the same level as a "true" dragon?

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post

Do you think there'll be an option to downplay or even leave out the draconic bits entirely for folks who'd want their character to look more "in-disguise" as a mortal, or do you think they'll always have to have some kind of Draconic tell to their form to drive in a bit more that they're not quite on the same level as a "true" dragon?
    I'd bring up old arguments about each faction/race/class/etc needing a distinctive silhouette but with Allied Races and Darkfallen out, that's out of the bag.

I hope, anyway, because it'd allow for any race to be used as visages. My profile picture should tell you what my visage form would be if they were unrestricted.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

They’ll for sure give us options without the draconic bits.

I believe it’s in one of the early interviews where they said it’s possible and even specifically mentioned getting the whole “Onyxia in disguise” thing going on.

They probably just didn’t show them off for the same reason why they didn’t show off Demon Hunters without the demon skins/tattoos/horns, it’s not as interesting for a presentation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

As if we need ANOTHER Blood Elf race.

some ww talent trees would be neat rn

Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    some ww talent trees would be neat rn
    If Alpha indeed starts tomorrow I doubt we're getting anymore talent trees. We might get a bluepost today with the Alpha announcement or maybe an Evoker deep dive, but that's it until Alpha imho.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Very curious what we'll see today. If alpha launches tomorrow, very high chance we'll get a build later today.

I mean, if Alpha starts tomorrow, I'll expect an Evoker In-depth or something about Dragon Riding.

Doubt we are gonna get any more talents

7+ Year Old Account

I highly doubt that Alexstrasza the Lifebinder would be racist lol. She already forgave the Horde during the Warcries novel. And none of the current leaders aswell as most of our characters weren't even part of the Horde when that happened.

- - - Updated - - -

What soulless person wouldn't name their hunter pet??

#TEAMGIRAFFE

1+ Year Old Account
    Things I love about the latest screenshot:

• The new UI. I've messed around with addons like Opie, WA and Bartender for years. Not to mention the ever-buggy MoveAnything. But now might finally be the time to delete most of my addons and simply use a minimalist version of the new base UI.
    • The trees! Notice how dense their foliage seems (I know they're pine trees!) and how lovely the light looks on them. It has that sombre midwinter afternoon or even moonlight night lighting that you also find in places like Zuldrak, and a bit in Highmountain. Right up my alley as somebody who grew up in the northern hemisphere.
    • You can just barely make out a part of the night sky behind the trees. There are stars, and it honestly looks somewhat dark and nice in general. I think this zone will feel very immersive. Here's hoping the music is very ambient and soothing in the background.