Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Atiesh View Post
    Thanks, I'll have to tweet him. I hope him to give the answer.
    fingers crossed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I really hope they remove old Naxxramas, makes our Tier 3 stand out more, especially when we can transmog in Cata
    they are removing it, allthought T3 really dont have much value nowadays+ SOM people can move their T3 geared alts to wotlk without problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaloff View Post
    fingers crossed

- - - Updated - - -

they are removing it, allthought T3 really dont have much value nowadays+ SOM people can move their T3 geared alts to wotlk without problem

Naxx won't be cleared as much in SoM as it was in classic, and SoM is pretty much dead anyway.

Why would it not have value though? It's for many classes widely considered the best looking set ever

I'm pretty sure if every player was asked to name the best looking set of all time, any class, Dreadnaught would win easily!

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Naxx won't be cleared as much in SoM as it was in classic, and SoM is pretty much dead anyway.

Why would it not have value though? It's for many classes widely considered the best looking set ever

I'm pretty sure if every player was asked to name the best looking set of all time, any class, Dreadnaught would win easily!
    true that. as for value, its good looking sets but they dont really have value since everyone and their grandma have the sets (which i dont mind, after all as long as the sets look cool thats what important).

Quote Originally Posted by Makaloff View Post
    fingers crossed

- - - Updated - - -

Is there anybody to ask instead of him? Brian's twitter have no activity for a week. I'd better ask someone else too.

Quote Originally Posted by Atiesh View Post
    Is there anybody to ask instead of him? Brian's twitter have no activity for a week. I'd better ask someone else too.
    no idea tbh