The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    This whole story about the 10 year old rape victim is infuriating.

The Republicans are of course, blaming Joe Biden because HURR DURR THE RAPIST WAS AN ILLEGAL and that somehow makes it Joe Biden's fault.
    The Indiana AG is attempting to investigate the abortion provider, you know, the medical doctor who performed the necessary procedure to save the life of a FUCKING TEN YEAR OLD GIRL

Then you have clowns like Gym Jordon running around like "this is fake news, invented by liberals to make us look bad"

Like how sick are these fucks?

A ten year old girl was RAPED AND IMPREGNATED and half of them want her to have the child because eVeRy LiFe Is PrEcIoUs, the other half are claiming the story is fake news.

Like she's 10. She probably wouldn't survive a full pregnancy or birth. She needs this to survive. This is so gross.
    The next irritating wrinkle to this story is Fox News naming and shaming the Doctor who gave the kid her abortion under the guise of 'oh well why didn't she report the rape? hur-dur', like they don't know exactly what the fuck they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    The next irritating wrinkle to this story is Fox News naming and shaming the Doctor who gave the kid her abortion under the guise of 'oh well why didn't she report the rape? hur-dur', like they don't know exactly what the fuck they're doing.
    They finally believe the story now that it's an undocumented rapist and they can blame this all on Biden...somehow. Completely ignoring that the lot of them spent the past week calling the story fake and saying anyone talking about it was lying.

Because they wanted it to be a lie, because it is indefensible. Hence why they don't try to engage in a discussion of the actual policy around the issue, but simply focus on the undocumented nature of the rapist as if that's the central point to the fuckin story.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They finally believe the story now that it's an undocumented rapist and they can blame this all on Biden...somehow. Completely ignoring that the lot of them spent the past week calling the story fake and saying anyone talking about it was lying.

Because they wanted it to be a lie, because it is indefensible. Hence why they don't try to engage in a discussion of the actual policy around the issue, but simply focus on the undocumented nature of the rapist as if that's the central point to the fuckin story.
    They're also pulling the 'Oh because they revealed he was Illegal, the dems have mysteriously stopped talking about it~' shtick like even in their pivots they still don't give a flying fuck about the literal goddamn child who had to be put through this ordeal through their shitty policies.

Like actually just fuck these people and everyone who thinks like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    They're also pulling the 'Oh because they revealed he was Illegal, the dems have mysteriously stopped talking about it
    "Democrats and mainstream media" were the only people taking this story seriously. The fuckin dishonesty of conservatives knows no bottom.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Democrats and mainstream media" were the only people taking this story seriously. The fuckin dishonesty of conservatives knows no bottom.
    It's absolutely infuriating how much sway people like this have in our political processes.

NEW: Fox News is now posting the name and photo of the doctor who helped the 10-year-old Ohio rape victim get an abortion and is suggesting she should be arrested.

Hey remember when the right was upset about peaceful protesting. Yet, Fox showed the picture of the the doctor.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    NEW: Fox News is now posting the name and photo of the doctor who helped the 10-year-old Ohio rape victim get an abortion and is suggesting she should be arrested.

Hey remember when the right was upset about peaceful protesting. Yet, Fox showed the picture of the the doctor.
    Reminder: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bu...eat-kan-84866/

This isn't the first time Fox News hosts have singled out a doctor providing abortion services. And when O'Reilly did this against a doctor on a long crusade against him, resulting in the doctor being murdered while at church.

I hope this doctor is speaking with local police to let them know that they're about to face a whole load of harassment and threats, including possible physical violence.

Christanity is just a two thousand year old tumor

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post

These are the same people who lost their minds when the sack of shit behind that Libs of Tiktok account was "doxxed."

But if this doctor ends up murdered like the one O'reilly went on a campaign against, I wonder if that will result in the same heaping pile of no consequences for those now doing the demonizing. Who am I kidding, of course it will.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The takes just get worse. Medical terms no longer have meaning.
    "If a 10 year old became pregnant as a result of rape, and it was threatening her life, then that's not an abortion."

Seriously, fuck every one of these people and I hope everything bad comes their way. The absolute brazen dishonesty and hypocrisy of these fucks is genuinely harmful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    These are the same people who lost their minds when the sack of shit behind that Libs of Tiktok account was "doxxed."
    Oh, you mean Chaya Raichik? I take it Chaya Raichik is the woman who you're referring to, given Chaya Raichik is the owner of the Libs of Tiktok account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The absolute brazen dishonesty and hypocrisy of these fucks is genuinely harmful.
    It's literally the only way they can justify their deranged beliefs.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    And then there's this bullshit:

Quote Originally Posted by Politico
    Jim Bopp, an Indiana lawyer who has authored model legislation for anti-abortion state lawmakers to adopt in the wake of the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade, told POLITICO on Thursday the 10-year-old Ohio girl who crossed state lines to receive an abortion in his state should have carried her pregnancy to term and would have been required to do so under his law.

Bopp, the National Right to Life Committee’s general counsel, said his law only provides exceptions when the pregnant person’s life is in danger.

“She would have had the baby, and as many women who have had babies as a result of rape, we would hope that she would understand the reason and ultimately the benefit of having the child,” Bopp said in a phone interview on Thursday.
    This entire ideology is a fucking cancer on our society.

As many women have who have had babies as a result of rape...

Bruh...this is a 10 year old girl. What fuckin benefit is there to a 10 year old girl in having a child? These people are genuinely evil. Like, not mustache twirling evil, but just plain old, basic evil where they're convinced they're actually the good guys.

10+ Year Old Account

Bruh...this is a 10 year old girl. What fuckin benefit is there to a 10 year old girl in having a child? These people are genuinely evil. Like, not mustache twirling evil, but just plain old, basic evil where they're convinced they're actually the good guys.
    Well you see if Republicans get people to recognize 10 year old girls as women then they can't be criticized every time one of them gets nailed for pedophilia, now can they? /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Well you see if Republicans get people to recognize 10 year old girls as women then they can't be criticized every time one of them gets nailed for pedophilia, now can they? /s
    Why the /s at the end?

That sounds pretty unironically on point to me.

The entire republican party is filled to the brim with pedophiles and sex perverts of course they are okay with this. It's absolutely mind boggling that democrats are losing to republicans they don't hide what they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The entire republican party is filled to the brim with pedophiles and sex perverts of course they are okay with this.
    Don't forget Nazi supporters as well. They're all about control of everyone else but themselves.

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-vote-na...police-1724545
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    These folks just aren't human. No 10 year old is going to forcefully go through pregnancy and understand why she was forced to go through that, let alone see any benefits to it.
    I bet you his position would "evolve" if that 10 year old child was his.

You think they wouldn't officially recognize child brides if they got the chance? The savior's mom was only like 12 when god knocked her up, why should they have to wait any longer?