Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    "I would say normal flying is superior because you don't have to do anything."
    Removing something and then giving it back to us in a limited version with restrictions isn’t a game design choice that should be cherished.

If we wouldn’t have had flying before, this would be excellent. So it’s just a limitation of what we had before.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Also something I don't understand: the Dracthyr racial lets them do Dragonflying in the old world, with momentum boosts and everything.

So... why can't other races use basic Dragonflying on their (new) dragon mounts in the old world?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Removing something and then giving it back to us in a limited version with restrictions isn’t a game design choice that should be cherished.
    Flying at launch hasn't been a thing for a long time now, and old flying will be available later. Getting ANY flying at launch is "giving" something.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Mage talents look like the absolute worst choices. So much good stuff to pick from legion/bfa, but they chose some of the least used legos/sets or mega nerfed conduits which are useless without their extra ranks.
    No Prismatic Crystal

Why? That was like the best talent mages ever had.

Holy shit, I think I just saw the best thing about this expansion.

It's at the timestamp.

Public transportation! THIS IS IT. THIS IS WHAT I WANT. MORE OF THIS! I NEED MORE!!!

You can finally go to Pandaria WITHOUT. USING. A. GODDAMN. PORTAL!!

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

If we wouldn’t have had flying before, this would be excellent. So it’s just a limitation of what we had before.
    They really should've just not started this problem and instead just let people fly whatever they wanted. It is clear Dragonriding should be able to outpace normal flying anyways.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Well I guess it looks like Dracthyr will show no transmogged armor in dragon form, disappointing but I expected it.
    They are showing Belts and Shoulders currently it looks like https://imgur.com/a/p1EIOcT

Looks like infinite Dragonflight in Uldaman

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Holy shit, I think I just saw the best thing about this expansion.

It's at the timestamp.
    What timestamp?

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    They really should've just not started this problem and instead just let people fly whatever they wanted. It is clear Dragonriding should be able to outpace normal flying anyways.
    It is. And I like the idea and approach of this. My problem with the system is how it’s adapted 15 years after we got the usual flying. And again, that it’s a carbon copy of GW2 flying doesn’t make this better.

It worked super good in GW2 because flying didn’t exist before and they introduced this and it was GREAT. In WoW it’s just too late to introduce stuff like this when people are already used to it.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Xofoo View Post
    What timestamp?
    7:40

Tuskarr Turtle boats are back and there is one that travels to the coast (doesn't stop) of every Azeroth continent.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    They are showing Belts and Shoulders currently it looks like https://imgur.com/a/p1EIOcT
    Oh thats a relief, thanks for finding that image!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    7:40

Tuskarr Turtle boats are back and there is one that travels to the coast (doesn't stop) of every Azeroth continent.
    Thank you!

Neither is giving players an objectively broken mechanic and then refusing to accept that players shouldn't have been allowed to have it.

Old flying is the worst mechanic the game has to offer, and the only reason we have to accept it is because some players don't want to actually play the game.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

It is. And I like the idea and approach of this. My problem with the system is how it’s adapted 15 years after we got the usual flying. And again, that it’s a carbon copy of GW2 flying doesn’t make this better.

It worked super good in GW2 because flying didn’t exist before and they introduced this and it was GREAT. In WoW it’s just too late to introduce stuff like this when people are already used to it.
    I'd rather have a gameplay system that is fun to use and slightly less covenant than something that was more covenient but boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I'd rather have a gameplay system that is fun to use and slightly less covenant than something that was more covenient but boring.
    Old flying is only more convenient if you alt tab, as it is much slower than Dragonriding.

Or if you need to get somewhere high up like Hyjal. I'm pretty sure you'll never be able to get to Hyjal by Dragonriding, which calls into question using it on Kalimdor.

It's never too late to roll back stuff that never should have been added to begin with.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I mean, Drag Isles just became accessible. Not sure how a Grimtotem managed to get there and get enough cred among Primalists.
    They weren't always sealed so Grimtotem could have been present pre-sundering just like all the other races. While it isn't canon the RPG material stated that Grimtotem as a name predates the founding of the clan we know. It could also be that they communicate through the elemental plane or some other medium.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."