just saw some gameplay. dracthyr using their dragonriding ... I'm sold, new main for sure-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    I mean, the only evil dragonflight that have a dark-skinned mortal form and black as their primary color. Am I wrong?
    The only dragon with a dark skinned mortal form is Wrathion, who is a not a villain.
    Everyone else is very white, except for Ebonhorn who isn't even taking on a human form.

Nvm that they are no more evil than the greens who got corrupted by/joined the nightmare, the blues that fought alongside Malygos, the bronzes that went insane and turned infinite.

As other's already asked, please stop.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Any theories about why the plains have a massive seemingly empty bay?
    Well they did say the Isles would be as big as Northrend.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Its been stated in interviews to be a separate landmass, and the cinematic didn't imply it was after the Sundering. It implied Legion invasion via sky color, not planet tearing cataclysm (note the lack of water chaos).
    That's a good point but if Alexstrasza's line about the planet crying out in pain is supposed to be before the Sundering actually happens boy she's in for a big surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We had that in Krasarang back in MoP - turned out to be future Alliance/Horde bases in 5.1.
    Could be Blizz just planing ahead.

I know it was a safe bet from pictures before but-

FUCK YEAH OTTER MOUNTS BABY

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    That's a good point but if Alexstrasza's line about the planet crying out in pain is supposed to be before the Sundering actually happens boy she's in for a big surprise
    Yeah, it was certainly an interesting choice of words on her/the writer's part.
    That said, IIRC the Dragon Aspects were involved in the War of the Ancients leading up to the Sundering, so it'd be odd for them to suddenly be back at the Isles at the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I just checked the drawn map and it's not even in the plains zone. On the minimap map it looks similar coloured to plains.

Might just be ab asethic thing. My instant thoughts was like "sunken city" or future daralan position.

I just checked the drawn map and it's not even in the plains zone. On the minimap map it looks similar coloured to plains.

Might just be ab asethic thing. My instant thoughts was like "sunken city" or future daralan position.
    Could be a dungeon. Legion had the entire Eye of Azshara as an actual island off the zoast of Azsuna despite nothing actually being there until the secret mount boss.
    On the same note we had BfA that had several islands off the coast that contained absolutely nothing beyond a few NPCs. It also had the giant crater looking area right next to King's Rest that was never used for anything.

Could be significant, or it could just be the designer trying to make the world look interesting.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Traitor dragonflight that maybe got sunken beneath the waves and will rise up in 10.1? A lot of possibilities there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this may be the most uninteresting question regarding DF but is there a screenshot around with the Graphical settings from DF Alpha?
    I'm curious if Blizzard added DLSS 2.0 or FSR 2.0 or any of the RayTracing Reflections / RayTracing Global Lighting
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Fun detected: The Dracthyr flight has a cooldown that’s activated upon landing.

Even though it’s just 5 minutes, they shouldn’t have a cooldown at all. It’s like if they added a cooldown to running wild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Traitor dragonflight that maybe got sunken beneath the waves and will rise up in 10.1? A lot of possibilities there.
    There's (seemingly) a patch island to the south of Azure span to the south.

Wow doesn't really have sea dragon. But could bring them in

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Fun detected: The Dracthyr flight has a cooldown that’s activated upon landing.

Even though it’s just 5 minutes, they shouldn’t have a cooldown at all. It’s like if they added a cooldown to running wild.
    Agreed. It's probably one of the unequivocally cool little features. Giving it a 5 min CD is silly.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    So any thoughts on this Grand Time Adventure thing in the misc changes thread? Could it be one of the dungeons? A quest series, maybe?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    7:40

Tuskarr Turtle boats are back and there is one that travels to the coast (doesn't stop) of every Azeroth continent.
    That. Was. Amazing.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of the Astral Star View Post
    So any thoughts on this Grand Time Adventure thing in the misc changes thread? Could it be one of the dungeons? A quest series, maybe?
    I've seen maps for things like "Pandaren Revolution", "Gnoll wars" (elwynn forest), "War of the Shifting sands". So that tracks for me

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I've seen maps for things like "Pandaren Revolution", "Gnoll wars" (elwynn forest), "War of the Shifting sands". So that tracks for me
    I know what those are. It's just that they're bundled under one parent tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    CoT on steroids.

Also possibly alternative reality were murlocs conquered Dragonblight

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of the Astral Star View Post
    Probably Chromie Scenario stuff 2.0 since everyone loved "Deaths of Chromie".

Nothing too exciting, but hey it sounds fun as a premise.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.