Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dragonflight Alpha - Build 44649

Keep checking back as we add more to this post!

Dragonflight Alpha - Build 44649
    The first Alpha build is here!

New Maps
    Lots of interesting new maps in this build, such as the Gnoll War and azmerloth

New Achievements
    Lots of new achievements have been added, including a ton for Dragonriding.

New Strings

Last edited by chaud; 2022-07-14 at 05:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it begins.

Again.

Best time of the year. Even better than release

Alpha only for the Blizzard sucking Streamers i assume

The models chaud! Show us the models!

Not a single spec is getting a big rework. All we get is tiny changes in the form of talent trees.

I have never ever seen a expansion with this little changes to specs.

Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Not a single spec is getting a big rework. All we get is tiny changes in the form of talent trees.

I have never ever seen a expansion with this little changes to specs.

Not good.
    Not every class/spec needs to be reworked every expansion, most feel good where they are right now.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Not every class/spec needs to be reworked every expansion, most feel good where they are right now.
    How you "feel" about them is not a good indicator.

Most people I talk to think specs like Enhancement Shaman, Assassin Rogue, Survival Hunter and Frost Mages are horrible.

But what about WotLKC? When will we finally get something about that?

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    How you "feel" about them is not a good indicator.

Most people I talk to think specs like Enhancement Shaman, Assassin Rogue, Survival Hunter and Frost Mages are horrible.
    subjective at best. survival is the only hunter spec that is currently VERY fun to play atm imo. agreed by most hunters in my guild. to each their own.

player spec reworks are actually an aspect that turns more players off than attracts. most of us dont want to relearn our specs each expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Un-gendering body types is cool.

Minimaps shows a massive shallow sea area in the south east. Interesting.

The dragonriding talents picture links to the encpunter journal instead currently, an oversight i assume.

Nope. World of Wokecraft. I’m fine with Blizzard-Activision/Microsoft abandoning the original playerbase to a generation that’s obsessed with gender pronouns.
    I’m voting with my wallet and and in November (and beyond).

I take it you don't play Ret paladin... By far one of the most boring classes out there, in it's current state.

Oh, how i miss MoP / WoD iterations of ret pally...

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    I take it you don't play Ret paladin... By far one of the most boring classes out there, in it's current state.

Oh, how i miss MoP / WoD iterations of ret pally...
    I mained Ret from Legion through the end of BfA and played it off and on in Shadowlands, felt fine to me.

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

I mained Ret from Legion through the end of BfA and played it off and on in Shadowlands, felt fine to me.
    You don't have a reference of what a good ret gameplay is then... Or it just suits you, that's fine.

I play pally since launch, ret since wotlk. The class is so dull and boring since bfa. Legion was ok because of Ashbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    You don't have a reference of what a good ret gameplay is then... Or it just suits you, that's fine.

I play pally since launch, ret since wotlk. The class is so dull and boring since bfa. Legion was ok because of Ashbringer.
    Oh I do, I've played it off and on since TBC in general, I guess I could of added I mained it in MoP, played it in some of WoD. I just feel some specs could get more attention, if any, but I doubt it's going to happen at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    Alpha only for the Blizzard sucking Streamers i assume
    Yep. Beluga or Bellend or whatever his name is already has two days in, according to the video thumbnail I saw while watching one of the preview videos.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

The new race overall look, also the customizations are bad and they should feel bad.

I think they look very unappealing. Which is not good. The first thing I have decided to look at is customization.. it makes me realize they do look that bad. Regardless of if they have a bulkier form or not. It's different seeing them in motion. They should really go back to the drawing board with them. Give us a proper slender stereotype caster form and a proper bulky form. I think it's the neck and head, not entirely sure what is off-putting about them.

Oh and the visage forms when people select "no scales" they should make sure there is no scales on them. Period. The face options all seemed very similar too. Not much variety. There is no harm in putting less tacky looking colours in there for an option. A lot looked super tacky.

So the look of the race isn't very nice. Disappointing. So even if I go to view a video of the class and how it plays. I don't like the look of it so I obviously would not make one. No wonder anyone is barely talking about the expansion or hype. Are they just gonna pretend? Or actually address this.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2022-07-15 at 01:03 AM.