saw the kid who got murdered by russians. Disgraceful. Sure shackler will be back to tell us how necessary it is soon

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    saw the kid who got murdered by russians. Disgraceful. Sure shackler will be back to tell us how necessary it is soon
    Decent chance he got a perma along with yuppie who definitely got a perma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Normally he came back a few days after yup but there has been no sign of him so chances are you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Normally he came back a few days after yup but there has been no sign of him so chances are you are correct.
    Last time it was only a few minutes apart. Yuppie came back and got banned yet Shackler never came back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russia defence ministry is reportedly investigating the manufacturer of the s300 and s400 for claiming it would work against himars when it turns out to be useless against it. Something something corruption something something.

https://twitter.com/PhillipsPOBrien/...lS7h32OO6OvWEA
    russian equipment failing in practice? Who'd a thought....You'd almost think they are falling back to old Sovjet equipment because that actually works...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    russian equipment failing in practice? Who'd a thought....You'd almost think they are falling back to old Sovjet equipment because that actually works...
    ... Does it though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shillcker is still banned despite more than three weeks having passed since his last post here, there's a good chance the powers that be decided it were finally enough after all this time, but we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Shillcker is still banned despite more than three weeks having passed since his last post here, there's a good chance the powers that be decided it were finally enough after all this time, but we'll have to wait and see.
    Unlike yuppie (who advocated for murder), they actually got a post infracted that led to them being banned (which was excusing ethnic cleansing, not much better than advocating for murder). It's entirely possible that it's just an accumulation of points for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    "If the west hadn't antagonized Russia by not giving in to Russian demands and Ukraine had just surrendered, we wouldn't have had to kill that child" ~ Russia, probably.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Hope it was the censored version you saw because the uncensored is horrendous beyond words. No one should have to see that but it should be shown to every fucking leader of the world, especially the fence sitters so they do something to end this. Give Ukraine everything they want. Cut Russia off completely. Whatever it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    more than three weeks having passed since his last post here,
    As a government employe he might have a "special operation transfer" to the front. The worst thing is that I only say it as a half-joke, and not as a pure joke.

- - - Updated - - -

They defo arent firing 60,000 shells a day thats fantasy.
    What is the true number then? If 60 000 is wrong?

But they really don't have ammo problems,
    So why do they not not fire 60 000 shells and save there own soldiers blood? If they"don't have ammo problems"

'for a while' (months) but i dont know about russian ammo production.
    So they have less amuntion then I predicted? 100 days is more then 3 months....and you calim they fire less shells then 60 000.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomen View Post
    As a government employe he might have a "special operation transfer" to the front. The worst thing is that I only say it as a half-joke, and not as a pure joke.
    I for one hope his career is on a ballistic trajectory.

2023 NDAA was passed 329-101, and included an amendment from Kinzinger to provide $100 million to train Ukrainian air and ground crews on US jets, like the F-16.

https://www.airforcemag.com/house-passes-2023-ndaa/

What is the true number then? If 60 000 is wrong?
    I think they can only fire 20,000 shells tops at max capacity with just about everything firing in a day just as a physical limitation. Then most things will need maintenance, so it doesn't make sense to ship that much artillery. Especially with the tactics they are employing.

You can tell Ukraine has less ammo because they aren't able to respond as much and have to conserve some. If you fire that much artillery you would have to be very stationary, if the Ukranians have a dji mavic spotting or can triangulate the fire they can bang back as long as they have a similar range in the same area.

Again what we are seeing is Russia going to the line of conflict and shelling it, then sending troops into to take the positions. The Ukranians seem well dug in and are inflicting as much attrition as possible and then withdrawing when it gets too hot (and to avoid encirclement) to their next prepared position usually near an urban area where the fighting favors the defender. And thats just sort of the repeating pattern in the Donbas. Doing this favours Ukraine in the long term as long as they keep getting western support.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I for one hope his career is on a ballistic trajectory.
    That was burtal.

That was burtal.
    I just hope his superiors reward his dedication to the cause.
    Last edited by Gabriel; 2022-07-15 at 09:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    ... Does it though?
    Fair, it just feels like soviet equipment is more reliable maybe?

A British aid worker taken hostage by Russia has died in captivity of what they say was illness and stress.

I think we can say it was mistreatment, possibly torture and maybe even murder that did it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62178505

10+ Year Old Account
    A British aid worker taken hostage by Russia has died in captivity of what they say was illness and stress.

I think we can say it was mistreatment, possibly torture and maybe even murder that did it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62178505
    Just saw that, if we grant that all the illnesses mentioned were adequately treated and he wasn't tortured then I'd say he still wouldn't have a good outlook in prison due to additional stress. If they weren't treated adequately well...

I wouldn't jump to outright murder or mistreatment without an independent report as Cardiovascular disease, Kidney issues, respiratory issues and diabetes isn't the greatest combination at the best of times, if those diagnoses are correct of course.

Then again, it's not as if the DPR has been reliable anyway so it may very well be murder.
    Last edited by Iphie; 2022-07-15 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Just saw that, if we grant that all the illnesses mentioned were adequately treated and he wasn't tortured then I'd say he still wouldn't have a good outlook in prison due to additional stress. If they weren't treated adequately well...

I wouldn't jump to outright murder or mistreatment without an independent report as Cardiovascular disease, Kidney issues, respiratory issues and diabetes isn't the greatest combination at the best of times, if those diagnoses are correct of course.

Then again, it's not as if the DPR has been reliable anyway so it may very well be murder.
    They were captured by russian forces. Ofc they were tortured.