Page 1 of 29
... LastLast

Hogger's new model: What the FUCK?!?!

Look how they massacred my boy!

Seriously, I usually love when they update models. The WoD/Legion demons, the updated kodo mounts, the new nightsabers..... what were they thinking turning the gnolls into fucking Disney puppies???

This guy eat bones, man, not Scooby Snacks!

Edit: WE DID IT BOYS. MANFLESH IS BACK ON THE MENU.

Last edited by Amnaught; 2022-08-03 at 02:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    lmao what in the fuck...

I usually have no issue with updating models, but that looks stupid af.

5+ Year Old Account
    He just washed himself and ready to become allied race.

[something something the artstyle hasn't changed]
    [take off your nostalgia goggles]
    [I like it, you're wrong by not liking it]

Personal opinion, if there's anything Blizzard should have taken from HotS, it's the artstyle, the models look HD but they still have the flair of the original Warcraft 3D artstyle.

I'm actually impressed at how bad that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Personal opinion, if there's anything Blizzard should have taken from HotS, it's the artstyle, the models look HD but they still have the flair of the original Warcraft 3D artstyle.
    Say what you will about the game, but when they reimagined a hero it usually looked better and was true to character - Truer than the source game apparently.
    Last edited by Algrumm; 2022-07-15 at 06:47 AM.

I like it but hes a bit thin needs more mass

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably an imposter. Sus.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

5+ Year Old Account

-snip-
    Me too, but you see in modern WoW they cater to "specific" people...they cover sexy belly and legs of female characters in FANTASY game ffs, they make any brutal race look like cartoon dogs : Dragons,Taurens,Worgens,Pandarens transformed from brutal savage monsters to happy go smiling idiocity.

Its as if they trying hard to remove "fantasy" part and transform it into theme park for 6-9y old smiling kids.

Heavy Metal 2000 days is gone, now we in Disney world, and this in game that asks you to kill other humanoids in thousands, so its ok to cut of elf EARS or chop orc HEAD, but if someone gonna see belly button on Sylvanas or Alexstrasza people go "Ugh how ugly, hope my kids not gonna jerkoff themselfs to death to it", if kids want jerkoff they use google, stop useless censorship.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-07-15 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Its as if they trying hard to remove "fantasy" part and transform it into theme park for 6-9y old smiling kids.
    Well, i see it as a reflection of the people on the art team.

HotS lead artist is Samwise.
    And you see that.

It's unfortunate because some of the new gnoll models honestly look really cool:

This appears to be an exception

15+ Year Old Account
    HOPEFULLY it’s a placeholder

It's prolly a placeholder, hopefully. Hogger imo should always remain unique, model wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Top texts don't need to exist, other than that agreed

HOTS stuff is Samwise stuff.

Samwise = The head artist that developed the art style all of Blizzards games (except Diablo 3 I believe, which shows)

He hasn't worked on WoW since maybe vanilla or BC, since he went to Titan (Overwatch MMO that got cancelled) then SC2, then HoTS, and now he's on the survival game.

Wdym the new Gnoll models are amazing. Are you complaining about the gnoll models in general or that Hogger just didn't get a unique, beefed up model?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    It's prolly a placeholder, hopefully. Hogger imo should always remain unique, model wise.

Top texts don't need to exist, other than that agreed
    You're free to disagree but i will point out that Hogger in WoW has always had a generic Gnoll model.
    Matter of fact, that model isn't even "new", it's been shown to us when they announced DF.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Wdym the new Gnoll models are amazing. Are you complaining about the gnoll models in general or that Hogger just didn't get a unique, beefed up model?
    I think he's talking about Hogger, as the topic is called "Hogger's new model: What the FUCK?!?!" and then he went on to post a picture about Hogger.

But I could be wrong!

He's obviously talking about Hogger and how they made him look shit. OP literally doesn't even mention a thing about other gnoll models.

#1 Furry mmorpg btw.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Hogger never had a unique model.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    You're free to disagree but i will point out that Hogger in WoW has always had a generic Gnoll model.
    Matter of fact, that model isn't even "new", it's been shown to us when they announced DF.
    Fair point. However Hogger has become so iconic over the near 20 years that he deserves a decent, better (or at least more beefy) model, at least in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I think he's talking about Hogger, as the topic is called "Hogger's new model: What the FUCK?!?!" and then he went on to post a picture about Hogger.

But I could be wrong!

He's obviously talking about Hogger and how they made him look shit. OP literally doesn't even mention a thing about other gnoll models.
    He wrote the title about Hogger, but then complained ONLY about the new gnoll models in general. Please read before commenting.