Thread: Genshin Impact

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The year is 2035. Genshin Impact has just released their 365th character. Most of Mihoyo's resources have been forcibly allocated to the team responsible for posting birthday updates for characters, now expected to output daily.
    Is that a year when i can get 6 expeditions slots, and pres "get all + resend all", sure we must just wait a little bit.

Freaking two 5* shenhe+yelan making 2000 mora each day for me, with their passives, STRONK!

So I dropped this today (2nd ever orange Witch hat with CDMG/CR, no less), and I joked to myself, "it's all going into def".

Imagine my surprise a minute later:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post

So I dropped this today (2nd ever orange Witch hat with CDMG/CR, no less), and I joked to myself, "it's all going into def".

Imagine my surprise a minute later:

I feel you, although I'm kinda at the opposing end of the spectrum.
    With new hydro resonance coming (if it remains unchanged), it would be definitely worth it to swap my sands for EM, but my HP% sands have such cracked substats, that I really don't see finding anything similar with EM.

Here's to spending another 4 months farming Crimson Witch, yay.

10+ Year Old Account
    New code: XTNDKTEBWA59
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The year is 2035. Genshin Impact has just released their 365th character. Most of Mihoyo's resources have been forcibly allocated to the team responsible for posting birthday updates for characters, now expected to output daily.
    Actually lol irl, you got me there.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Genshin Impact is dying"

*Looks at record revenue on latest banner*

lol ok
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post

-snip-

*Looks at record revenue on latest banner*

lol ok
    welp, Diluc skin sells well, good weapon banner, Kazuha+Heizo, rich pedos buying klee. (perfect conditions to print money)
    carried by Rainslasher

Tighnari banner gonna show us how much people really willing to spend on dark horse, without crit ascending stats, he scales from EM as whole Dendro element and you would expect that his ascending stat is EM or Crits, but its was me " Diodendro damage".
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-07-16 at 03:34 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    I've literally never seen anyone argue the game is dying. I'd imagine there are some dumb YouTubers pretending that's the case to clickbait some kids, but GI is a relatively new game with a huge backing and a gacha system. It is literally the last game that is going to die.

5+ Year Old Account
    I just started this 'game' and tbh it's not that bad so far. But these comments do make me nervous..I'll do my best to be patient and treat it more like an idle game.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    I just started this 'game' and tbh it's not that bad so far. But these comments do make me nervous..I'll do my best to be patient and treat it more like an idle game.
    Maybe that will help:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pQFl1/pubhtml#

So you dont waste reshin and limited resorces. (and for fuck sake, dont lvl Kaeya, Amber and Lisa -- you can get better characters from normal wishes, unless you realy have a bad luck -- Diona is a good cryo, then there is bennet and also a free Fischl right now from event so no need for Lisa)

Just realized while doing abyss 11 i have only 2 pyro dps on main account, tried Yanfei for first half but thunder oceanid took ages to die, swapped her with Hu tao, today's bonus +60% atk under 50% for Hu Tao with homo is just cheating

P.s. Kazuha is insane, Venti is a meme compared to him
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

if you don't have any other good cryo, Kaeya can be a good physical or cryo oriented dps, and even a good option for a cryo resonance team with a better cryo dps in the same team

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Maybe that will help:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...pQFl1/pubhtml#

So you dont waste reshin and limited resorces. (and for fuck sake, dont lvl Kaeya, Amber and Lisa -- you can get better characters from normal wishes, unless you realy have a bad luck -- Diona is a good cryo, then there is bennet and also a free Fischl right now from event so no need for Lisa)
    Thank you this will help!
    And yeah I got bad luck. I don't want to spend money, so the only characters I got so far via wishes are (obvi Noel), Barbara who I think I can get for free anyways?, Mona, Xinyan, and Ningguang. So maybe the only 'good' one is Mona but I'm still in the prologue so at least I'm not feeling 'weak' or undertuned

And yeah I got bad luck. I don't want to spend money, so the only characters I got so far via wishes are (obvi Noel), Barbara who I think I can get for free anyways?, Mona, Xinyan, and Ningguang. So maybe the only 'good' one is Mona but I'm still in the prologue so at least I'm not feeling 'weak' or undertuned
    You can get xiangling by doing abyss floor 4 iirc
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    You can get xiangling by doing abyss floor 4 iirc
    I heard she was a good fire character too, but I feel bad because I thought she was really annoying lol
    I don't want her haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Mona is pretty decent at start of game and if you get a widsith for her (its on weapon banner right now btw), she will be pretty strong.
    Xinyan is garbage -- do not lvl that, just get a free xiangling.
    Ningguang is pretty decent and also she is very helpful with puzzles in second region as you can use her screen instead of a crappy geo traveler (however one will need double geo if i remember right).

With your current setup, you can run Noelle + Ningguang (more geo damage due to 2 characters of same element) + Mona and Barbara (right now its just healing for duo hydro, but it will be changed in hp next patch).

You will have to change to anemo traveler, amber and kaeya for puzzles from time to time tho.
    If you can get into a event you can get free fishchl.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Mona is pretty decent at start of game and if you get a widsith for her (its on weapon banner right now btw), she will be pretty strong.
    Xinyan is garbage -- do not lvl that, just get a free xiangling.
    Ningguang is pretty decent and also she is very helpful with puzzles in second region as you can use her screen instead of a crappy geo traveler (however one will need double geo if i remember right).

With your current setup, you can run Noelle + Ningguang (more geo damage due to 2 characters of same element) + Mona and Barbara (right now its just healing for duo hydro, but it will be changed in hp next patch).

You will have to change to anemo traveler, amber and kaeya for puzzles from time to time tho.
    If you can get into a event you can get free fishchl.
    Thank you, I appreciate the advice!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get by without spending money pretty easily.

There is a plateau where you need to grind AR off dailies and such though between Mondstadt and Liyue. It shouldn't take too too long tho.

Man, I hate Kazuha, this character is so unappealing to me. We get it already, he likes poetry and has a sad past, no need to make every second event about him and force us to reexplore his sad past with 0 new twists when they're supposed to be about other characters. Every time Fischl appears it's gold, every time Kazuha appears it's so damn boring and repetitive. His story has been done and dusted since Baedou event at the latest, get him out of the events already.

I'm not even touching his story quest because I already know it's going to be "boohoo family ruined, here's a poem" chapter 69420.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You can get by without spending money pretty easily.

There is a plateau where you need to grind AR off dailies and such though between Mondstadt and Liyue. It shouldn't take too too long tho.
    Yeah I'm there I think haha but it went fast