Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Im starting to think my flat earth acusation may be true,you seem just like the type
    You do realize that the Left has tried to prove that Gender is a Social construct to be met with that Men and Woman gravitate toward different things naturally.

Completely destroying the idea you're presenting.

Jesus how many people are offended by a tiny game change.. Shows how little they have to do in their life really..

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Your entire worldview comes from a small but aggressive lobbying group of homosexual activists, I'd probably cool it if I were you.
    what the heck does that insanity have to do with the factual definition of words?

also wow

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkbag View Post
    You do realize that the Left has tried to prove that Gender is a Social construct to be met with that Men and Woman gravitate toward different things naturally.

Completely destroying the idea you're presenting.
    pls look in to what social construct means,and then tell me how the concept of a person identifying as WHATEVER isnt that definition

Feeling is mutual,the diference is i know for a fact im right
    Further proof that you're mind has been infected by the social contagion that is post-modern thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Lol, so angry for no reason. This change took basically no time, I can guarantee you that, one is a simple text chain, the other is just adding a simple drop down menu. Keep being mad over a change that doesn't even affect you.
    Everything is being ruined by this bs, because ppl stayed quiet while it happened. Ppl cant stay quiet now and let it bleed into our game. Also you dont know that, everything takes time and resources, your trust me bro, wont convince me. Not to mention what else they are planning to add to support sjws causes.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Jesus how many people are offended by a tiny game change.. Shows how little they have to do in their life really..
    Dude its not just about the game change this crap is all over the real world too. We don't need it in games as well! I don't care what kind of mental disorder people have if they think they are women or men or something totally F up I don't want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    They removed the Garrosh - Sylvanas line.
    They removed paintings.
    They changed armor sets to cover up bodyskin.
    They have been removing emo's
    Pretty sure i forget ton of other changes.

Their woke agenda has cost dev time and it will increase over time.
    They added the ability to customize panties and bra though. That's moving forward atleast. Naturally they gonna add this to other races in the future too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthang117 View Post
    Current time politics don't belong in video games.
    That's not for you to decide. Whether you make a game or a movie, write a book or record a song, as the creator you have every right to reference politics as much as you want. And as a consumer, you have every right to not to play it, watch it, read it or listen to it.

They removed paintings.
    They changed armor sets to cover up bodyskin.

You will find that even people on the left or ''woke'' people disagree with those changes,however i fail to see how those things are an excuse for your extreme hatered and lack of education on the meaning of words

They removed paintings.
    They changed armor sets top cover up bodyskin.

Removing things takes no time, neither does changing text. You're complaining about nothing.

i know,its hard to google what words mean,sigh

but lemme guess,google is evil big tech propaganda or something,space is fake and gravity is just a theory
    You tend to default to assumptions and inflammatory statements when someone has a different opinion or disagrees with you. You utilize idiomatic circumlocution to avoid actually contributing to subject matter to progress the conversation. Your goals aren't to educate or even produce an iota of depth, you keep your responses vague to avoid investment in the conversation. It makes it very difficult to take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Further proof that you're mind has been infected by the social contagion that is post-modern thinking.
    i didnt know its post modern thinking to be able to look up definition of words the more you know

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthang117 View Post
    Everything is being ruined by this bs, because ppl stayed quiet while it happened. Ppl cant stay quiet now and let it bleed into our game. Also you dont know that, everything takes time and resources, your trust me bro, wont convince me. Not to mention what else they are planning to add to support sjws causes.
    Lmao, 'you don't know!', meanwhile you believe that you *definitely* know. What a joke you are.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    … you know it’s working very well for Disney right?
    You should look at the numbers for all their latest shows/movies. I wouldn't call it good. And they will get worse.

It's bizarre that we still can't separate sex from gender.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Mental disorders don't have place in video games.

Quote Originally Posted by JMENGELE View Post
    You tend to default to assumptions and inflammatory statements when someone has a different opinion or disagrees with you. You utilize idiomatic circumlocution to avoid actually contributing to subject matter to progress the conversation. You goals aren't to educate or even produce an iota of depth, you keep your responses vague to avoid investment in the conversation. It makes it very difficult to take you seriously.
    you cant disagree with a factual definition of a word,you literaly are no different than flat earthers,in fact you are worse

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    progress is slow sometimes,usa was late to much of the party

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    That's not for you to decide. Whether you make a game or a movie, write a book or record a song, as the creator you have every right to reference politics as much as you want. And as a consumer, you have every right to not to play it, watch it, read it or listen to it.
    Problem is that the creators of most products that people love are not involved anymore with them.
    Lesser people ruin stuff in 2022 that was created by great people with a far better view on things.

what the heck does that insanity have to do with the factual definition of words?

also wow

- - - Updated - - -

pls look in to what social construct means,and then tell me how the concept of a person identifying as WHATEVER isnt that definition
    The people in the "whatever" do have a definition in that category. It's called a Mental illness Aka: gender dysphoria. We agreed upon this a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Its bizarre that people think there is difference.