Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalraki View Post
    Correct, it was a fantasy game. But now it's a fantasy game that has to adhere to certain very specific gender "neutrality" options that are being enforced by real world issues. Making it not so much fantasy anymore and less enjoyable if you're looking to spend some time away from all troubles.
    This guy gets it

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    More destroying womans sports and other more unsavory things I'm likely not allowed to talk about.
    So things you're making up, got it.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    But some people probably do, or they wouldn't make this stuff a thing?
    yeah lmao, that's actually how they prioritize dev work. Who's crying the loudest? I guess it'll be the incels getting some love next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    What is being forced?
    This illusion that male and female genders aren't real and you can be whatever you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk3tz0 View Post
    I'm not a bigot I just believe the same things as bigots and repeat them to others.
    Ok buddy, you do you.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost like transgenderism has been around for hundreds of years and had a major institute in Germany that was visited by people from all over the western world before it was burned by Nazis. Who the fuck cares if they put it in the game? It doesn't hurt any "normal" people in any way. Oh no, my dragon-infested game with gnomes that are dwarves to dwarves and where dragons can literally choose their humanoid forms have explicit support for trans people now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    yeah lmao, that's actually how they prioritize dev work. Who's crying the loudest? I guess it'll be the incels getting some love next time.
    What? What are you trying to say.
    This can hardly be called "Dev work" in the first place. It's basically some lip service (this specific change alone, that is).

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This illusion that male and female genders aren't real and you can be whatever you want to be.
    Who has ever said male and female aren't real? Male and female refers to sex anyway, not gender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

So things you're making up, got it.
    I mean making what up? The most public examples being men competing in boxing ,mma , cycling and swimming to easily win. The more out their examples...well there dark.

People are upset at what this has brought about more then what is actually being done here.

What? What are you trying to say.
    This can hardly be called "Dev work" in the first place. It's basically some lip service.
    Do you know how video games are made? Developers have to build it, so when you need to change stuff in the game, developers tend to do that work.

Here's a wikipedia page to help you understand: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_development

LOL. We're living in crazy times. There aren't male and female anymore.

Do you know how video games are made? Developers have to build it, so when you need to change stuff in the game, developers tend to do that work.

Here's a wikipedia page to help you understand: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_development
    I think I know more than you do in that regard. You made that quite obvious right now.

But whatever, you seem to be affected by this whole topic and obviously loaded by something. You do you.

I think I know more than you do in that regard. You made that quite obvious right now.
    Yeah I believe you buddy, you're so clever and smart after all.

The thing is they pretend genders are a thing differentiable from either sex or just personality at all, so much of it stems from purposeful attempts to obfuscate language by introducing artificial nonsense (and then they're surprised they keep getting into arguments all the time when they wander outside of their safe spaces).

In practice it's quite easy to either ignore these types or just point out you refer their (apparant) sex whenever you interact with them and it becomes relevant, such as when using normal pronouns as you've always done.

Some may whine, some may object, but ultimately they have no real means to force you.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    Wow, how impolite.

No, they shouldn't.

A normal person is someone who doesn't constantly feels the need to deconstruct the definition of normality.

They shouldn't, because it is not real.
    Are you denying climate change, school shootings, book bans (in the US) and whatnot? These are all real things and saying otherwise is factually wrong. And glad we can agree on normal people - I too think deconstructing the definition of normality / normal people like conservatives do is wrong.

No this is what reality looks like.
    Just because you a buying into thos make believe propaganda doesn't mean people who disagree are bigots.
    Just because you're listening to factually wrong propaganda does not mean people who listen to science and professionals are buying into make believes. The only ones delusional are the conservatives who have long forgotten reason. People who spread bigotry are bigots, that is not a hard equation to make.

What? Male and female genders are real, nobody is disputing that. Blizzard isn't erasing male and female genders, you still have that option lmao. What do you think the pronouns mean? Or are you going to say that you don't have pronouns somehow?

This is a fantasy game, you very much literally can be whatever you want to be.

Yeah I believe you buddy, you're so clever and smart after all.
    I don't know about that buddy, but the last 2 pages of your post history are one liners and insults... so... I really don't care what you think something is or something isn't as you are obviously just trying to troll and annoy people

I don't know about that buddy, but the last 2 pages of your post history are one liners and insults... so... I really don't care what you think something is or something isn't as you are obviously just trying to troll and annoy people
    You sound very invested for someone who doesn't care.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Are you denying climate change, school shootings, book bans (in the US) and whatnot? These are all real things and saying otherwise is factually wrong. And glad we can agree on normal people - I too think deconstructing the definition of normality / normal people like conservatives do is wrong.
    Yes, these things are real, why bring them up? Yeah, conservatives suck. They deceive normal people to think they represent them, while being as degenerate as all other political people.

Don't waste time with this political crap. Better go into forest, or on mountain and relax a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    Yes, these things are real, why bring them up? Yeah, conservatives suck. They deceive normal people to think they represent them, while being as degenerate as all other political people.

Don't waste time with this political crap. Better go into forest, or on mountain and relax a bit.
    Dont waste time on this political crap

Says the person pissed off at something because politics.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

5+ Year Old Account
    Dont waste time on this political crap

Says the person pissed off at something because politics.
    Please reconsider your rude demeanor.

You are not contributing to this friendly conversation in a productive way by acting hysterical.