Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    Which county was that? >_> I know white (Europeans) were also enslaved but I've never heard specific countries outside the general middle east.
    The Middle East only (still) enslaves Asians so that's fine. If they were LGBTQ Asians THEN it would be a outrage.

We care because it is a) obnoxious and b) a slippery slope. How long until people get banned for misgendering? When this kind of Wokeism manifests in a brand it isn't long until it completely self destructs due to purging people with "wrong think" while the people they pander to don't buy their product.
    I mean, if you are intentionally misgendering someone because you feel like it, then you are just being a toxic dick, right? And you should be banned for that .
    Just like if I start spewing racist shit, or being an overall asshole, you should get banned.
    No one will ban you for "misgendering" someone that you didn't even know preferred a certain pronoun.

In the end, it doesn't hurt you in any way. You are a big boy, you can adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Toggle option is the way forward imo, those that want this can have it, those that don't can keep things as is. You don't win by forcing changes upon people, change takes time and people are resistant to it but throwing this down people's throats is the wrong way to go about it.
    NPC's are the perfect solution for any player-specific changes. Just like you can visit a NPC to freeze your levelling, so could you visit a NPC to inform them you want to change your pronouns.

The beauty of NPC's is that players who don't want to have anything to do with it, don't ever have to meet that NPC.

And keep in mind that the people who don't want to be confronted with pronoun selection, though probably mostly bigots, can also be dysphoric people who themselves want to escape into a game where they can be anything, including an entirely different person than themselves. Just like how roleplayers like choosing an opposite gender, not because they long to be that gender, but to simply enjoy being someone or even something entirely different for a change.

Which county was that? >_> I know white (Europeans) were also enslaved but I've never heard specific countries outside the general middle east.
    Sweden, our version of slaves were called "trälar". The definition (paraphrasing from memory) was something like unfree servants that could earn their freedom. They could also have become trälar from prisoners of war, debts and so on. They were the possession of the housemaster and wasn't considered members of society.
    With that said, we had pretty much nothing of the slavery and atrocious you had in the US. Trälar were a valuable commodity.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Uhhhhh pretty sure "MAPs" are not tolerated on 4chan. Especially the way they tend to look. Ok and real quick? Whatboutism. And secondly, you appear to be defending pedos with your "stop being condescending" remark. Would you care to clarify or should I just get the inquisition?
    Uhhh pretty sure you're the one who has to prove the MAPs are tolerated by the left. There's a long tradition within LGBT advocacy groups of telling them to fuck off, starting with NAMBLA back in the 70s. As a self-professed gay man, you should know this. MAPs are just a new iteration of a very old problem. And it's not whataboutism because I'm not trying to distract from a real problem, I'm saying the actual problem is on your side, it doesn't even exist on mine. Please, show me some statistics to prove me wrong. And the condescending remark was you calling me darling or some other such nonsense that I doubt you'd call a man. It reeks of misogyny and superiority complexes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Are you really this inept at having a real discussion?
    Do you really think its viable to keep entertaining this hate? From either side?
    Who says I'm here to discuss? What is it with you neckbeards and going into debate mode whenever you're trying to suck each other off over making points that appear logically consistent?
    Maybe I just want to go into a thread full of cunts and let them know they're cunts. Maybe you're taking yourself far too seriously. Maybe you're vastly overestimating how much thought I put into my posts.
    Maybe it's all of the above. Who knows? Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    I mean, if you are intentionally misgendering someone because you feel like it, then you are just being a toxic dick, right? And you should be banned for that .
    Just like if I start spewing racist shit, or being an overall asshole, you should get banned.
    No one will ban you for "misgendering" someone that you didn't even know preferred a certain pronoun.

In the end, it doesn't hurt you in any way. You are a big boy, you can adapt.
    Honest question? Why do I have to participate in yours or anyone else self image?
    That's like me demanding to be called handsome and king and if you dont do it? BANNED.
    That doesn't seem bit extreme?

There Blizzard goes, just proving what we all already knew. Men are superior to women! 1>2. Body 1 > Body 2. Thanks Blizz! Men in First Place as usual!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummmm that's a lie. The 41% or 42% who commit (or attempt) suicide NEVER gets better statistically. Whether they full transition, partly transition, have a wonderful support system or none of these things, the statistic is STATIC (you bloody liar). It's because REAL transpeople suffer from Gender Dysphoria, a mental illness that, if left untreated, pushes them to kill themselves. I've suffered from clinical Dysphoria (non-gender) and it took YEARS of therapy and medication to beat it. WTF would you repeat an obvious propaganda talking point without actually researching the statistic? That's irresponsible. Either that you are just simply lying and trying to win he argument for your religion. Dont. Do. That.
    Once again you are full of shit. There's a 60% reduction in moderate and severe depression after gender-affirming care, and a 73% decrease in suicidality.

https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/930195
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    Who says I'm here to discuss? What is it with you neckbeards and going into debate mode whenever you're trying to suck each other off over making points that appear logically consistent?
    Maybe I just want to go into a thread full of cunts and let them know they're cunts. Maybe you're taking yourself far too seriously. Maybe you're vastly overestimating how much thought I put into my posts.
    Maybe it's all of the above. Who knows? Who cares?
    Because unlike you, I would prefer that the hate stopped and there could be a middle ground where everyone can be happy and not just one side being happy at the expense of others? And I feel that's impossible without having a discussion about it?
    But as usual, your side is pretty incapable of that and rather stoop down to shit talking.

Because unlike you, I would prefer that the hate stopped and there could be a middle ground where everyone can be happy and not just one side being happy at the expense of others? And I feel that's impossible without having a discussion about it?
    But as usual, your side is pretty incapable of that and rather stoop down to shit talking.
    Yeah, your mistake is validating the incels. Being a cunt is not a position worth compromising with lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not asking pronouns (who tf does that?) and just saying "he/she" to someone who is obviously male or female (again, sex not gender) is grounds to be called transphobic. It's a cult at this point. I do not tell people my pronouns because I am obviously male. And I will patently never use they/them to someones face because that's not how english works and your brain literally doesn't want to do it. And, it's largely moot because you don't refer to someone PERSONALLY as "he/she/they" (I will not use made up ones tyvm) because if you are talking to them you'd used their name. It's only when you're talking about someone that you'd use pronouns and frankly if someone tried to correct me midsentence I would look at them flatly, stop talking to them, and walking away. I'm an atheist and not interested in any new religions lol.
    Using they/them to refer to someone in the singular is such a gross disfigurement of the language that only someone truly heinous like, oh I don't know, maybe Shakespare, could do it.

Honest question? Why do I have to participate in yours or anyone else self image?
    That's like me demanding to be called handsome and king and if you dont do it? BANNED.
    You don't HAVE to, just like you don't have to be nice to people, or be considerate to people.
    But doing those things, is just overall better for everyone, at the cost of very little effort on your part .
    Might seem a bit silly in your eyes, but at the end of the day, you can improve the lives of some people with very little cost!
    And I think that is worth it ^^.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because it's called being nice.

Not asking pronouns (who tf does that?) and just saying "he/she" to someone who is obviously male or female (again, sex not gender) is grounds to be called transphobic.
    Lmao, according to who? Using incorrect pronouns usually leads to "oh, I actually go by they/them" or whatever, and then you say "oh sorry, thanks for letting me know". And then everything's fine.

Unless you're a cunt who refuses to use preferred pronouns, then it gets a bit less civil.

When are they going to address the issue that Body 2 characters receive less gold per kill than Body 1 characters?

Not asking pronouns (who tf does that?) and just saying "he/she" to someone who is obviously male or female (again, sex not gender) is grounds to be called transphobic. It's a cult at this point. I do not tell people my pronouns because I am obviously male. And I will patently never use they/them to someones face because that's not how english works and your brain literally doesn't want to do it. And, it's largely moot because you don't refer to someone PERSONALLY as "he/she/they" (I will not use made up ones tyvm) because if you are talking to them you'd used their name. It's only when you're talking about someone that you'd use pronouns and frankly if someone tried to correct me midsentence I would look at them flatly, stop talking to them, and walking away. I'm an atheist and not interested in any new religions lol.
    And all of that is fine, you do you. But you'll find that more and more people disagree with your sentiment, and that as a society we are moving forward and getting more accepting in our ways.
    But it costs so little to be nice to people, so for me, the choice is easy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Depression is not suicide. Gender Dysphoria is not the same as Depression. "Gender affirming care" means "transing adolescents and chemically sterilizing them" aka child abuse. If you put them in therapy for general depression and issued and SSRI you'd have the same outcome. But. Nice. Try. You. Religious. Zealot!
    So you have no argument is what you're trying to say? You just fling shit at the wall and hope it sticks with no source to back it up.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    We've got times where you do not like changes like these and think that it is absolutely waste of resources - you are x-phobic and you risk being banned... or atleast being called 'bigot'.
    Ladies and gentlemen - freedom of speech.

As i understand it will make possible to see pronouces on tooltip?
    I think it will make whole community much more toxic and people using these will be much more likely harassed in game... not even to mention all trolls using it just for fun.
    What do we think the next removed emote will be? /cringe?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    If you literally have to stop and mentally compel yourself to speak a certain way - that is called Double Think. We were warned about this. If something is not organic, it is necessarily artificial. And I'm not going to participate in the religious doctrine of IdPol that honestly claims someone can be neither male or female when a blood test discredits this INSANITY.
    Nice to see you haven't read 1984 either, that's not what doublethink is. Nobody credible has ever said someone is neither male nor female, they said neither man nor woman.