Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm curious if you could opt out of the pronouns part of this. What FF-14 has done and I really liked is they would allow each character to have a note attached to their character that would explain what they were into. For instance, "RP player with interests in M+. Also enjoys farming herbs. He/Him." With these in the inspect window, they changes are super direct in your face but also when interacting with a character, you will get to know some details about them.
    A friend and I were talking about it though and some really cool RP aspects to this is if they are allowing you to choose any voice from any race/faction. Then the customization of having a Blood Elf that speaks with a troll voice would be pretty cool. You could essentially rewrite your characters story of where they were raised and stuff like that. Like, this Blood Elf was orphaned during the war. raised by the Zandalari Trolls ect ect.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Its an identity politics moment, everyone is a spokesperson for the cause. Why wouldn't they be credible?
    What makes you think they were invited just to be made fun off? If they had better arguments and logic they wouldn't have been made fun off and it would have been reverse roles? Which was their intention to begin with...
    Same reason people are "invited" to debate Ben Shapiro on fucking college campuses lol. It's entertainment and fuel for their base. "Look how stupid the opposition is!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    I mean if you hang out in ridiculously polarized echo chambers then you will hear dumb shit all the time, yes.
    Maybe use your brain and read less garbage content, or even better, get off your ass and go outside and maybe you'll meet enough people that you don't have to judge swathes of human beings based on dumbass shit you read on the internet.
    The problem is that it's just not some twitter echo chamber anymore? I wish it was still that.
    It's a occurrence in daily life. From all aspects of life to be honest. It's like an infection that just keeps spreading.
    Your assumptions and mental gymnastics and justifications are hilarious though. Can't even tell if you're serious or not lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSamantha View Post
    Same reason people are "invited" to debate Ben Shapiro on fucking college campuses lol. It's entertainment and fuel for their base. "Look how stupid the opposition is!"
    Lets assume everyone is just invited to be made fun off... Are they also being forced to do that?
    Are they forced to have no arguments and being unable to champion their ideology and standpoints?

The problem is that it's just not some twitter echo chamber anymore? I wish it was still that.
    It's a occurrence in daily life. From all aspects of life to be honest. It's like an infection that just keeps spreading.
    Your assumptions and mental gymnastics and justifications are hilarious though. Can't even tell if you're serious or not lol...
    Of course it's an occurance in your daily life, you probably go looking for the trolls and twitter bots to reinforce that beautiful bias of yours.

Like I said, go be a real person in the real world and maybe you'll realise twitter isn't quite the same experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man this is crazy coming back and reading this bullshit.

The thread was about datamined info, not to engage in a disgusting conversation about basic civil rights or why this is going to "ruin the game"...

Is a mod gonna close this filth down yet?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quack. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    My dear, Illusions accused conservatives of exploited children, with no examples, just a declaration. When this is OBVIOUSLY being done by the left to be subversive - see: Libs of Tik Tok and "the left needs to stop hitting itself" as well as the OPEN AND CLEAR pedo advocacy of the "MAP" faction. Then there's "bring your child to a drag show" and "show you child kink" beliefs. I'm gay and I know this is horrific and wrong. It's frankly degenerate and I would never been in the same building as a 4 years old and kinksters or 90% nude drag queens dancing provocatively. Because I'm not a nonce and I don't want to go to jail.
    Whew, where to start with this. If you want direct examples, Matt Gaetz is literally under investigation of sex trafficking and having sex with a minor. As OnlineSamantha also pointed out, many churches have rampant pedophile problems. The Pope has even shamed the Catholic Church (in France) for failing to deal with pedophile priests. Several notable republicans have had serious allegations - and sentences - for child molestation. Finally, there's a TON of conservative Twitter users who cheer on male students being raped by female teachers, while also calling drag queens groomers. Fun fact: not all drag shows are sexual. Drag story times are not sexual either. Might there be a child abuser? Sure - so can for any profession dealing with children: teachers (where conservatives love to cheer on young kids being molested by female teachers), clowns, priests.

Quite literally, shut up, as you have no idea what you're talking about. If anyone is defending pedophiles and groomers, it's you. Deflection does not help you.

Uhhhhh pretty sure "MAPs" are not tolerated on 4chan. Especially the way they tend to look. Ok and real quick? Whatboutism. And secondly, you appear to be defending pedos with your "stop being condescending" remark. Would you care to clarify or should I just get the inquisition?
    Nobody here is defending pedos. MAPs are a product OF 4chan, and this has been proven. Don't sealion, you can very easily verify that yourself if you even bothered to.

Not asking pronouns (who tf does that?) and just saying "he/she" to someone who is obviously male or female (again, sex not gender) is grounds to be called transphobic. It's a cult at this point. I do not tell people my pronouns because I am obviously male. And I will patently never use they/them to someones face because that's not how english works and your brain literally doesn't want to do it. And, it's largely moot because you don't refer to someone PERSONALLY as "he/she/they" (I will not use made up ones tyvm) because if you are talking to them you'd used their name. It's only when you're talking about someone that you'd use pronouns and frankly if someone tried to correct me midsentence I would look at them flatly, stop talking to them, and walking away. I'm an atheist and not interested in any new religions lol.
    So you don't know how language works, gotcha. I can guarantee you that you have used they/them pronouns several times in your life without even thinking about it. Singular they has been widely used and only now people have a problem with it for... reasons?

Depression is not suicide. Gender Dysphoria is not the same as Depression. "Gender affirming care" means "transing adolescents and chemically sterilizing them" aka child abuse. If you put them in therapy for general depression and issued and SSRI you'd have the same outcome. But. Nice. Try. You. Religious. Zealot!
    Depression leads to suicide, without proper help. Gender dysphoria can cause depression. Gender affirming care has been shown to have drastic beneficial changes to a person. Nobody is getting chemically sterilized, that is a conservative myth. If you want to talk about chemical sterilization, let's talk about Alan Turing. Otherwise, shut up and stop spreading misinformation. This 'chemical sterilization' or w/e was brought up in Matt Walsh's documentary is a lie, and nobody has complained about the same medication used on cis kids, because guess what - cis kids also need these same medications for very valid reasons.

If you literally have to stop and mentally compel yourself to speak a certain way - that is called Double Think. We were warned about this. If something is not organic, it is necessarily artificial. And I'm not going to participate in the religious doctrine of IdPol that honestly claims someone can be neither male or female when a blood test discredits this INSANITY.

Visit Twitter or Reddit. Not the best example, but that's where the hate mob lives.
    Yeah, Double Think that is already in effect in Florida. You literally have to stop and mentally compel yourself to not speak about anything LGBTQ+, or you can be punished by law. Conservatives love victimizing themselves thinking they cannot speak their mind. Guess what: conservatives usher in Double Think with their religious doctrines.

TL;DR - you are misinformation-spreading factually wrong self-victimizing conservative who has brought up no statistics, studies, or anything scientific to even back your own claims. You screech about things you don't understand and quote Orwellian statements that were written warning about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    Of course it's an occurance in your daily life, you probably go looking for the trolls and twitter bots to reinforce that beautiful bias of yours.

Like I said, go be a real person in the real world and maybe you'll realise twitter isn't quite the same experience.
    Again, your assumptions is just hilarious. I'm more of a real person in the real world than you will ever be lol. I don't even have a twitter account, or any social media accounts for that matter. This is by far the worst and biased site I frequent and its only because I happen to play wow occasionally.

Why would I care what two random women have to say? Are they educated? Are they spokespeople for the cause? Are they thought leaders? Are they credible? No? So they were just invited on Dr Phil (another right wing nutter) to be made fun of.
    Are you educated? Are you spokespeople for the cause? Are you a thought leader? Are you credible? No?

Because you sure seem to act like it

Quote Originally Posted by Rad1um View Post
    Man this is crazy coming back and reading this bullshit.

The thread was about datamined info, not to engage in a disgusting conversation about basic civil rights or why this is going to "ruin the game"...

Is a mod gonna close this filth down yet?
    Why should it be closed? just because you dont like the content? Bit rich of you, isnt it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalraki View Post
    Are you educated? Are you spokespeople for the cause? Are you a thought leader? Are you credible? No?

Because you sure seem to act like it
    I would ask you the same but I have a sneaking suspicion you would fail the first question.
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

I'm more of a real person in the real world than you will ever be lol.
    That sounds like something a real person would say, you certainly got me there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zalraki View Post
    Are you educated?
    lmao you neet incels ask the best questions

10+ Year Old Account
    I see now why this thread is still up. The news section of the forum has no dedicated moderator so nobody is even looking at this shit lmao.

I demand they include the pronouns I identify with:

Zigzogim, with the other equivalent being Zigzoger.

Denying me this would be incredibly offensive, Blizzard...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yeah I'm a huge fan of <BODY TYPE 2> Blood Elves. They're pretty fun to play and I like their animations.

Also still not even a boob slider? Come on Blizz, it doesn't even have to go up, lemme make a femboy already.

I see now why this thread is still up. The news section of the forum has no dedicated moderator so nobody is even looking at this shit lmao.
    It's funny, as I was quoted earlier by an admin saying they have moderators nearby and will lock the thread if necessary. But no, have to prove that MMO-Champion users can have a 'civil discussion'.

When has that ever been the case?!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just want a BE Druid

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    I just want a BE Druid
    Please spew your vile hate elsewhere.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    There is...literally nothing from stopping you have your character be female. Pick Body Type 2, pick she/her, pick a feminine voice. Easy, no big deal.
    Then I misunderstood the point of not be able to call it body type female.
    We still have females in the universe right? Born as female.
    Why do we have to stop females calling females cause a percentage of the world population that is fysically born as female dont identy themselves as female.

So the OGs at blizzard decide to have diddle parties and now the rest of their customers have to put up with this shit. Neat. The people making these decisions don't really give a damn about the game, they're just covering for their sorry hides. Get ready to get booted off the game because someone with mental illness gets offended for calling his male belf a he.