Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The longer i look at this picture, the more I think of these weird ab implants. The whole stomache and waist muscles are just weird to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't understand why the devs put in all this effort into creating dragon specific humanoid forms when in lore dragons are capable of transforming into any humanoid. They don't even look like a proper WarCraft race from an aesthetic standpoint (the faces look like that of an adolescent child, as others have pointed out). Instead of wasting resources on one race they could have added more options for all the other races and just let the Dracthyr transform into any playable race in the game.

Ironically this decision has removed more customisation options rather than added more. Though, that is to be expected from modern day Blizzard.

it looks really low quality and effort.
    like painful to even look at low quality.

someone spent an afternoon playing with the model editor and that is the official model.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I don't even understand why there is a Visage form?
    There seemingly is no option to make a male visage that doesn't look like a dragqueen.
    It just looks awful.

Why couldn't they just let us pick any existing race to use as Viisage form, if it really needs to exists.
    I guess they didn't want Dracthyr form on mounts, but just make a flying "form", like Worgen can run on ground. They have all the animations needed...
    Every single Dragon in Warcraft has a visage form to blend in with mortals.

Look like anime character faces. But kinda cool. I'm still worried all we will see are these running around.

I genuinely do not understand why they didn't just let them pick any existing playable race like every dragon thats ever taken "human form" in the setting. These look like yet another variant of elves but with a skin condition. Did they think players wouldn't know other players they were playing evokers when they turn into dragons in combat? or their name was the class colour?

It just seems like a waste of resources they could have spent giving additions to existing races that also would have allow for none dracthyr players to get some of those options unrelated to the dragonic stuff on said humanoid forms.

Not a fan of their visage forms at all, they look like they belong in another game (and not a good one...). All dragons in lore can already transform into any race they want, should have let us do the same even if it means cutting back on the amount of customisation. I'm still more concerned for the actual dracthyr model which needs a lot more work (at least a bigger head and bulkier body option).

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I genuinely do not understand why they didn't just let them pick any existing playable race like every dragon thats ever taken "human form" in the setting. These look like yet another variant of elves but with a skin condition. Did they think players wouldn't know other players they were playing evokers when they turn into dragons in combat? or their name was the class colour?

It just seems like a waste of resources they could have spent giving additions to existing races that also would have allow for none dracthyr players to get some of those options unrelated to the dragonic stuff on said humanoid forms.
    I imagine it would take way more time to make all these new options available to other races aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Every single Dragon in Warcraft has a visage form to blend in with mortals.
    You are correct. But these are Dracthyr, not Dragons.

But I will entertain you, so let's take a look at the most obvious examples, the aspects.
    Alexstrasza, Nozdormu and Ysera appears like an elf, Kalecgeos used to as well, until he switched to human, like Deathwing and Wrathion.

Some appear with horns and/or unnatural eye colors. But aside from these details, they look just like their chosen race would.
    And It's safe they say, it's within their power to appear without these details as well.

They do this to blend in, like you say yourself.

The Dracthyr visage forms however, do not blend in at all, saying they do that, is just be disingenuous.
    Their customization options, unlike the Dracthyr form, are just awful. They look nothing but freakish.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I imagine it would take way more time to make all these new options available to other races aswell.
    You ignored his point, you would use 100% existing resources. Wouldn't have wasted any time on making these new, weird looking customizations at all.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2022-07-16 at 10:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Am i the only one hoping they add in an option to remove the head scale things ?

Am i the only one who thinks they look ridiculous ?

Ya not liking this furry crap one bit. What ever deviant art "artist" they got to draw these needs to be fired.... out of a cannon into the sun. Why can't we ever get any option that makes them look imposing or masculine? They are all sissy boy looking blahh.

There is A LOT of frail male egos being hurt by pixels in this thread.

You all afraid this dragons gonna steal your anime waifus?

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

I love that they opted to call the Vegeta cut "Super Scion." I'm almost tempted to make my evoker the prince of all dragons.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

LMAO! The comments in this post is absolutely HILARIOUS! Gotta get some popcorn to watch all of this... btw, I absolutely LOVE everything about the Dracthyr visage form for both male and female.

Disney/anime twink mode engaged... this look horrid, who designed this junk?

Less is more Blizzard, i'd take a form that looks like Kalecgos over this crap any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk3tz0 View Post
    Why is it black in all the sample pics.
    Someone is trying a bit too hard.
    according to commercials the last 2 years, America has a african american population of about 90% so why wouldnt they display the black model since most of WoW players are black?

5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, all of this looks like some horny fanart from deviantart...

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How did they suddenly get eyebrows? I thought none of them had it.

They’re gorgeous! I’m so excited to finally have a male toon that doesn’t look like a double-muscle roidhead. Vulpera and Pandaren are great but I love the humanoid visage on the Dracthyr!

Yeah, but they have two different styles of underwear.

Which... Why, exactly?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!