Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MuricaIsDead View Post
    Unholy tanking was awesome during naxx. Our maintank was unholy. Then Ulduar hit and destroyed unholy tanking. I actually quit the game for a long time over this, as I find unholy DK to be one of the best spec/class combos in the game. Every class has a spec that the class 'should' be, like arcane for mage, arms for warrior, etc, etc... for DK, the 'it' spec is unholy.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even close. My unholy dps DK was almost always at the top of the dps, and i almost exclusively PVP'd in frost.
    Ayy another OG unholy tank! It's to this day by far my favorite tanking experience. I miss the old unholy blight

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Then it would no longer be classic. They want to keep it as close to original as possible, and there were enough players that loved that as it gave more DPS to Frost and Unholy at the same time as giving more survivability and boss control to Blood. They will almost definitely NOT rework it for sucking to bad.
    I'm confused? I was responding to the post about demo warlocks in Cata being nerfed on purpose.

lol

Unholy is going to be amazing for farming HC dungeons.

Overall though, most people will play Blood for progression