Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Funny how the guards the ones we all wanted to play, actually DO look better then the drakthyr.
    Yeah they look awesome. They do need to give them a bit more customization if they are one of the main NPC races though.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah they look awesome. They do need to give them a bit more customization if they are one of the main NPC races though.
    Yea, but still the stance, the face, they look jacked up.
    Like .. ye arent these we all wanted, was the first thing I thought about. I quite like them.. moreso then our geckos.

So far they just come in 4 colors, the face now looking at it secons time.. is a bit derpy, but because of the eyes I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Fixed that for you
    You cant be serious..

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm totally in love with the blue tints both from pve and pvp. This looks like a propper "Sindragosa Frostwyrm Visage Form Set"
    Its literally warlock recolor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    I hope they keep also the option to turn visage after combat, I would hate to lose that.

The Dracthyr look fine.
    I like the other guys better because they look more like dragons and they look brute and jacked.

I felt like the drakthyr actually felt a little lost in that video even. Especially when put next to the npcs.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-07-19 at 08:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Funny how the guards the ones we all wanted to play, actually DO look better then the drakthyr.
    The guy in the video actually makes a good point: these would look great for a warrior class. But I think the thinner physique definitely fits the fantasy of the evoker style class better.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    The guy in the video actually makes a good point: these would look great for a warrior class. But I think the thinner physique definitely fits the fantasy of the evoker style class better.
    Yea good catch, heard it to. Not a bad idea.

Also I'm totally in love with the blue tints both from pve and pvp. This looks like a propper "Sindragosa Frostwyrm Visage Form Set"

Really hoping the blue one isn't the elite one haha.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems like you can do that with the toggle (lets hope they also implement it for our Worgen friends!).

- - - Updated - - -

So you say, somehow, Galakrond returned?
    Let's face it, it probably is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Let's face it, it probably is.
    Haha, imagine if we get all of them as elite sets, just one per season. 4 normal seasons, one fated season at the end.

See, whatever they do now, it can't be worse than that.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Honestly would probably be easier to add another couple of body types on the existing customization than do that. I think the fourth type is muscular enough for a warrior class though.
    Ofc it could always just be an allied race instead. Later in the expac we could discover exactly how Dragonkin are made or something similar and have a lot of new Dragonkin join the fight. I still want more classes for Dracthyr though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if the pvp sets are unique (not just recolors of PvE) I'd expect they will follow the Blue/Red/White or other scheme (Blue for Alliance, Red for Horde, White or other color for Elite).

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly would probably be easier to add another couple of body types on the existing customization than do that. I think the fourth type is muscular enough for a warrior class though.
    Ofc it could always just be an allied race instead. Later in the expac we could discover exactly how Dragonkin are made or something similar and have a lot of new Dragonkin join the fight. I still want more classes for Dracthyr though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if the pvp sets are unique (not just recolors of PvE) I'd expect they will follow the Blue/Red/White or other scheme (Blue for Alliance, Red for Horde, White or other color for Elite).
    Honestly I would be fine with that, but they did 5 colours (one for each flight). Maybe tonight's build will clear it up a bit.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Honestly I would be fine with that, but they did 5 colours (one for each flight). Maybe tonight's build will clear it up a bit.
    I suppose it is also possible that this is the set that drops from the raid, and the actual tier sets are only available through tokens and creation catalyst equivalent.

I certainly hope not as I enjoy having a wide variety of gear to gather, but still.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we know what the profession gear will look like? It's supposed to be equivalent to mythic quality right? I hope it looks just as good if not better but I'm scared it will just be a recolor.

Do we know what the profession gear will look like? It's supposed to be equivalent to mythic quality right? I hope it looks just as good if not better but I'm scared it will just be a recolor.
    Imo it should be separate and not class specific but rather by armor type. Start simple and get more and more complex as the expansion goes further.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you talking about the gear you will use while crafting? If so that's .... well .... I wouldn't call it mythic quality haha.

If you are talking about crafted gear, I just hope it re-uses either the mythic or pvp sets as they are awesome looking. Same goes for M+ btw - we need a set that looks just as good as the other two pillar's sets ...

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Eh I'd wish the crafted gear actually takes inspiration from the crafting materials. The tier set is just so constrained thematically with all the chunky crystals everywhere, definitely not a mog I'd likely use. I'd want blacksmithing armor to actually focus on blacksmithing; show me detailed articulated full plate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo it should be separate and not class specific but rather by armor type. Start simple and get more and more complex as the expansion goes further.
    Good point. So they have to be specifically designed sets. I was probably just thinking of BfA sets which were the same as the raid ones.

The new menu UI looks pretty slick. Wish that they brought back the option to turn off rolling quest text though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Well, here is the problem then...

Those guards cannot wield the power of the 5 flights
    They also can't fly, which is kind of a big deal to many players excited for Dracthyr.

I'm just glad we're finally getting pvp-unique sets again, haven't had those since...wod? Hopefully they add new sets for M+ as well.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I'm just glad we're finally getting pvp-unique sets again, haven't had those since...wod? Hopefully they add new sets for M+ as well.
    Actually, M+ getting sets might explain why we have so many variants of the PvP set.
    Would certainly be nice to get more than just a mount and title for pushing M+.

What are the chances we get a new build today with a different zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    What are the chances we get a new build today with a different zone?
    95%-100% unless something goes wrong.

From the alpha e-mail:

Which in turn means today should be the start of phase 2.