Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bro the classic subreddit is gonna be in full meltdown. /popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    It's amazing how mismanaged this game is. Can't announce things properly, can't add them during the usual maintenance, what the hell is going on over there? Another walk-out?
    What? Announcement was pretty clear. Starts now, ends when S4 launches (8/2).

Quote Originally Posted by cigawoot View Post
    What? Announcement was pretty clear. Starts now, ends when S4 launches (8/2).
    This is great though i was already leveling characters to get heritage anyways(darn cows)

What has everyone been doing in retail? lol most everyone i know already has all alts to 60

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Small dogshit indie company. What else to say? Why is anyone surprised? Blizzard died back in 2008. Microsoft won't save this company.
    All this criticism... over a xp buff?

yikes.

great timing on the buff, setting up some extra mission tables and grabbing the final heritage armor sets i'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    All this criticism... over a xp buff?

yikes.

great timing on the buff, setting up some extra mission tables and grabbing the final heritage armor sets i'm missing.
    I freaking wish it was just the xp buff, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The WoW community is so fickle, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Small dogshit indie company. What else to say? Why is anyone surprised? Blizzard died back in 2008. Microsoft won't save this company.
    What? It’s literally just a global XP buff what are you talking about?

Blizz should just hand over the development to a private server at this point, they are so incompetent that even the a corrupt private server ran by an egomaniac(most of them) would do better.

RIP Nostalrius, what could've been.

Blizz give us the 50% xp buff for classic. It's ok if it lasts longer than 8 weeks before wotlk release, nobody's going to complain about having the xp buff too long.

Yay, fun server retail. What a time to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by cigawoot View Post
    What? It’s literally just a global XP buff what are you talking about?
    They don't read anything. They see Blizzard and they just copy/paste their quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Blizz should just hand over the development to a private server at this point, they are so incompetent that even the a corrupt private server ran by an egomaniac(most of them) would do better.

Comments like this really baffle me, you claim private servers were corrupt but nostalrious was the saint? im not sure if you even played at a high level or in closed circles on nostalrius, but pottu selling gold, chinese could buy unban services for 20usd from chinese representant Gms

you could buy RP (extra bump in ranking) and characters that randomly appeared at 49, 52, 56 etc or even Boes if you dmd the management.

sure elysium was terrible and they lied about the hardware they hosted the servers on and took money out of the donation fund and did the above aswell, also mostly used the same infrastructure but it got leaked and exposed. even Warmane is doing shady shit but atleast they have the front of the shop on the site to mask the behind the scenes wintrading and other shit going on.

even lightshope (whitekidney) was doing the same things again but we were so happy to let it be because it was under the table and server was not lagging.

most private servers are run by the very same devs +- 5 or so and the same community gms (they do it for free right????? no the best/loyal ones get paid in items/gold/services offered directly to their pocket) and its been like that since feenix days. atleast we had a functioning server besides the quality of life dollarinos.

ps dont get me started on de-linking banned accounts character-ID and moving them to new accounts to sell/give streamers or friends, even banning ppl in order to do so and selling them under rename.
    Last edited by danki1337; 2022-07-19 at 04:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post

Tell me you're a Classic Only player without telling me you're a Classic Only player
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Thats actually pretty funny how they promised a feature from Classic to just give it to retail instead. And that while the Classic players were actually asking and waiting for it while in retail I don't expect that many people to still be leveling who aren't new or coming back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    Make it 1-60 cmon
    1-10 takes like an hour tops?

Exile's Reach is really fast and easy
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, the buff no one asked for. Everyone was waiting for 50% in TBC classic.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Thats actually pretty funny how they promised a feature from Classic to just give it to retail instead. And that while the Classic players were actually asking and waiting for it while in retail I don't expect that many people to still be leveling who aren't new or coming back.
    Seems like they are planning on both. The retail one just came out first because Season 4 will be released soon while Wrath Classic is likely going to be a late Sept or Oct launch at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    No joke, i just lvled like 5 chars to 60 and now they come up with this?
    Maaan, here i go again!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

What are people crying about here? Or is it just classic andy's cos they don't get an xp boost? I thought u guys liked the game better when it was "hard" and wanted it to be the same. Was there an xp boost pre-wotlk back in the day?