10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Cooking prof becomes a requirement, when you meet a Gordon Ramsay-like raid boss, where you have to dodge his insults void zones while you search for a lamb sauce.

Love it! You donkey! It's raw!
    Last edited by Aucald; 2022-07-20 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Fixed bbcode tags

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    My favorite DF mount so far is the Lava Mammoth and it better not be a raid/dungeon drop.
    Can't wait for sources on mounts and raid/pvp sets. But I guess we will have to wait a bit 'till they add them in.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Yeah and that was obvious from day one. Why should they scale up the classic dungeon which has barely any mechanics if they have a new HD wing already? Makes no sense lol.
    Why would they reuse old Wrath bosses for the pre-event for Shadowlands?

Because it's a prepatch. The interview with a Blizzard employee literally called it a Level 60 version of the current Uldaman.

Looks like the "Great Hunt" system is some kind of instanced content? Looks like scenarios TBH.

10+ Year Old Account

500 mounts achiev reward, better than the yeti

Far Sight for shamans is now a talent, ayy lmao shamans getting railed harder than hunters.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Love it! You donkey! It's raw!
    Haha raw!!
    Last edited by Aucald; 2022-07-20 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Fixed bbcode tags

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

500 mounts achiev reward, better than the yeti
    And here I thought Battle Hippos took no prisoners.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    No sign of a new wave ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    At the time of the post/interview, we didn't know DF Uldaman was going to be a different wing, so Wowhead writer just called it a revamp of the original. As far as I'm aware, there is currently no signs of the original Uldaman being changed at all? I could be wrong, and it might be the original Uldaman being scaled up and revamped, but I currently do believe it's the Legacy of Tyr version that we're getting in the pre-patch.
    The Warcraft radio interview back in April implied that there is both a new wing and a revamp of the old stuff. They don't seem to have transferred it over to their new production company Bonus Roll however so the link to the actual interview is dead but it may be on podcast sites. The Judge Hype interview, in french, stated the revamp would be available in the pre-patch. It wasn't just WoWhead writers.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ght-Interviews
    Uldaman is getting a modern revamp that has the right amount of nostalgia while setting some new light on it.
    There will be new sections of Uldaman to explore as Alexstraza sends us to find discs that contain the knowledge of Keeper Tyr.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The interview with a Blizzard employee literally called it a Level 60 version of the current Uldaman.
    Do you have a source? Because Warcraft Radio interview with Mr. Danuser stated Uldaman was going to be a revamp that keeps the nostalgia mixed with new. While the JudgeHype interview stated the revamp would be available in the pre-patch.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I'm pretty sure they said it would be part of the prepatch. The Uldaman stuff, I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The Warcraft radio interview back in April implied that there is both a new wing and a revamp of the old stuff. They don't seem to have transferred it over to their new production company Bonus Roll however so the link to the actual interview is dead but it may be on podcast sites. The Judge Hype interview, in french, stated the revamp would be available in the pre-patch. It wasn't just WoWhead writers.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ght-Interviews
    Uldaman is getting a modern revamp that has the right amount of nostalgia while setting some new light on it.
    There will be new sections of Uldaman to explore as Alexstraza sends us to find discs that contain the knowledge of Keeper Tyr.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a source? Because Warcraft Radio interview with Mr. Danuser stated Uldaman was going to be a revamp that keeps the nostalgia mixed with new. While the JudgeHype interview stated the revamp would be available in the pre-patch.
    The judgehype interview states it's going to be a level 60 dungeon

Le prépatch proposera la refonte d'Uldaman, un ancien donjon de World of Warcraft. Les joueurs pourront profiter d'une version Niveau 60 du donjon.
    I don't think they would have called the new wing a "revamp", because it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I would agree. The way they worded it is kind of vague but that sounds much more like a pre-patch event then doing an early release of one of the new dungeons.
    WoD gave us a part of a revamped dungeon in the preoatch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Haha raw!!
    One mechanic is similar to lords of dread but instead of finding the imposters you find the duck and chicken
    Last edited by Aucald; 2022-07-20 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Fixed bbcode tags

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The judgehype interview states it's going to be a level 60 dungeon
    Right. There is a revamp of the instance that will be available in the pre-patch. The JudgeHype interview doesn't state that it is the same as we have now but scaled to level 60. Revamp implies more then just scaling. We are also getting a new wing in addition to the revamp.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

New talent calculators are on wowhead and they have to be wrong
    Storm keeper in two spots and lava surge in the ele tree having effects for the other specs

Check your launchers everyone, I got in

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even want in tbh, save it for someone who will actually test. I prefer non spoiled as well.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Whats the point of having nodes connections? There is probably billions of variations between each node connection, there is no chance they actually go around and think "oh there should be a node connection here and not there". Would love to see the nodes connections simply removed with the nodes requirements kept.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    Check your launchers everyone, I got in
    Gosh you're so lucky ;_;

I want in so badlyyyy

Homophobia is so gay.

Do you need to pre-order to have a chance to get into the alpha?