Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    The draconic form has way more customization. Go check it out!
    Could have had more, or they could have spend the time on other races. We all know many need it.

Why do the bodies look sooo bad.... the proportions are so off its giving me uncanny valley vibes. The customization options are nice but just the shape of the visage form is so... off putting. Is it that hard to make a body shape that is proportioned more like a human? after all in wow dragons typically take human forms...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Disgusting.

How did we go from savage Orcs and tribal Taurens to literal drag queens.
    That's woke ideology for you. I wouldn't even care about the twink dragon characters if they also gave us the option to actually look like badass drakonid, but no, that is far to masculine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    LMAO! The comments in this post is absolutely HILARIOUS! Gotta get some popcorn to watch all of this... btw, I absolutely LOVE everything about the Dracthyr visage form for both male and female.
    Seems like the majority of players disagree....

Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post

I love that they opted to call the Vegeta cut "Super Scion." I'm almost tempted to make my evoker the prince of all dragons.
    Sweet! Can't wait to play evoker, hopefully the league of legends type abilities are fun to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yeah my dude, the visage form totally look like arnold schwarzenegger in his prime
    No idea what you mean. He was talking about blood elves looking like a random person who does cross fit.

Not sure why you think you have to look like arnold to be on steroids. Basically every single lead male in action movies are on roids, most athletes, almost all fighters/boxers and in sports. A lot of people at gyms.

Anywho OP was a comparison of The Rock vs a Blood Elf and they were almost the same build. Some guy said he looks like a random person who might do crossfit sometimes. When in reality he has the build of a life long steroid user.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nvaelz View Post
    Sweet! Can't wait to play evoker, hopefully the league of legends type abilities are fun to use.
    Looks like a sassy disney movie chef who got frosting on his forehead and forgot he wasn't in a anime.

So bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DuskSP View Post
    No idea what you mean. He was talking about blood elves looking like a random person who does cross fit.

Not sure why you think you have to look like arnold to be on steroids. Basically every single lead male in action movies are on roids, most athletes, almost all fighters/boxers and in sports. A lot of people at gyms.

Anywho OP was a comparison of The Rock vs a Blood Elf and they were almost the same build. Some guy said he looks like a random person who might do crossfit sometimes. When in reality he has the build of a life long steroid user.
    thats the point, the blood elf does not look like The rock, at all.

Tbh, I love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Well....I will definitely be sticking to the femal- err Body 2 model for this race.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    thats the point, the blood elf does not look like The rock, at all.
    Lol its almost 90% the same build just cartoony.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol its almost 90% the same build just cartoony.
    not at all, the waists are waay too of, he is more close to an orc or a human

I like how females look mediocre, and the males look absurdly ripped. Talk about double standards...

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Whaaaaat are u talking about. They are obviously a fusion of human and blood elf imagery. Neither of those do the women have 8 packs.

Go touch grass

- - - Updated - - -

Good. Please leave

- - - Updated - - -

The draconic form has way more customization. Go check it out!
    Well you can go huff a fart, mouthbreather.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a sassy disney movie chef who got frosting on his forehead and forgot he wasn't in a anime.

So bad.
    Which reminds me - I WANT A MARIO STASCH ON MY NELF FEMALE BLIZZARD!!! WHEN??

Quote Originally Posted by nvaelz View Post
    Which reminds me - I WANT A MARIO STASCH ON MY NELF FEMALE BLIZZARD!!! WHEN??
    Shouldn't be long. They can cater to the paper skinned people who want spit removed outta the game but they can't cater to the 65% of the playerbase unhappy with the product they've been putting out.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Brown half belfs.. do they come from Strangelthorn vale?

Shouldn't be long. They can cater to the paper skinned people who want spit removed outta the game but they can't cater to the 65% of the playerbase unhappy with the product they've been putting out.
    The clear difference here is that one thing costs them nothing, the spit emote is a a change to a few lines of code at best, maybe just one. Giving beards to models seems to be an insurmountable task to them that they haven't properly manged in 17 years.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Janitor View Post
    The clear difference here is that one thing costs them nothing, the spit emote is a a change to a few lines of code at best, maybe just one. Giving beards to models seems to be an insurmountable task to them that they haven't properly manged in 17 years.
    Oh well I'm over it.

They mangled
    WOD
    70% of legion
    BFA was horrible besides a small amount of pve content.
    Diablo 3 was trash at launch and X years later of updates its still not even slightly as fun as a rerelease of D2
    D3 xpac was wack
    Warcraft remake was absoutely trash
    hearthstone was gambling and trash
    Shadowlands has the worst writing of any xpac and wod levels of bad
    Dragonflight art looks shitty and looks like more shadowlands quality of bad.
    heroes of the storm was trash
    diablo immoral was absolutely trash besides the cool concept art

I may have missed a few but honestly looking at it now blizz has been bad longer than they were good now.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    man they looks awesome!