Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    I'm still waiting on that lawsuit in FL about Jewish people having a religious right to abortions to be smacked down or tried elsewhere. they make a pretty convincing case that it seems the only religious freedoms they care about are Christian ones.
    But we already knew that. It's not like we have to wait for them to rule against that for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I find it appropriate that at a time when the Democrats can't seem to define what a woman is, lefty women lost a "right" (that they didn't really have in the first place). That's what happens when you erode the basics. Leftists will eat each other if you give them enough time.
    Which of the 20 definitions do you want? And also, when Republican men were asked the same fucking question, they couldn't answer it either. So, you really can't talk, especially with the bullshit you spout on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Okay. Women on the left consider it a right, which doesn't matter as you say. Women on the right know it isn't a right, never was a right, should never be a right, etc. So women on the right did not lose anything, and neither did women on the left. Women on the left just think they did.
    How is it not a right to bodily autonomy? You saying we should allow forced harvesting of organs if someone needs them? Because that is literally what you are advocating for.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Interesting.

I wonder if there is actually a good chance for that to happen? Americans have, as far as I know, pretty good relations with the Jews. The very religious Americans at least. Something something end times, or whatever?

Also, Israel. I wonder how interested they are in this?
    Judaism as a religion and Israel as a country have shockingly little to do with one another in this context.

Jews do not have the bizarre hang ups with abortion that Christians do.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Interesting.

I wonder if there is actually a good chance for that to happen? Americans have, as far as I know, pretty good relations with the Jews. The very religious Americans at least. Something something end times, or whatever?

Also, Israel. I wonder how interested they are in this?
    They don't give a shit about the Jews. They're just extremely overly attached to Israel, to a frankly absurd degree. The reasons for this are varied: that Israel must exist for the Biblical end times to happen, that Israel is seen as a bulwark against evil Muslims in the Middle East, something something Globalists something something... Take your pick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    They don't give a shit about the Jews. They're just extremely overly attached to Israel, to a frankly absurd degree. The reasons for this are varied: that Israel must exist for the Biblical end times to happen, that Israel is seen as a bulwark against evil Muslims in the Middle East, something something Globalists something something... Take your pick.
    The only reason the right cares about Israel is the rapture. The deeply religious part of the right believes that the Jews must hold Israel for the rapture to occur, to make a long story very short. Any other right wingers who "care" about Israel that aren't deeply religious are simply band-wagoners. People who joined the right for other political issues, and adopted that right wing policy because the right is very tribal about its beliefs. If someone gets on board with conservativism for one reason, they're likely going to adopt the whole platform to fit in.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I like how the fuckwits in that comments section are convinced that the only reason Republicans voted against it was because there must be some nefarious language in the bill that the lying press is hiding.
    That's been the main talking point of every single "independent" the last half a dozen major bills between oil price gouging, baby formula, and more. It's always "Republicans must not be happy about other stuff in the bill" when a good number of them were single item bills.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I think that prick should be required to wear a big sign "no condoms at my till" so shoppers would know to choose another.

Liz Truss is a forced birth fascist Tory
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ents-liz-truss
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    The only reason the right cares about Israel is the rapture. The deeply religious part of the right believes that the Jews must hold Israel for the rapture to occur, to make a long story very short. Any other right wingers who "care" about Israel that aren't deeply religious are simply band-wagoners. People who joined the right for other political issues, and adopted that right wing policy because the right is very tribal about its beliefs. If someone gets on board with conservativism for one reason, they're likely going to adopt the whole platform to fit in.
    They're just craven to power and AIPAC wields enormous power. I mean they won't even play baseball together anymore but AIPAC rolls into town and theirs bipartisan consensus all of a sudden.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    would be all that shocking if I said one of my co-workers has become allergic to gluten after giving birth to her kid? not only pregnancy but the after effects of birth in general.
    My wife got diabetes when pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    My wife got diabetes when pregnant.
    pregnancy diabetes is apperently pretty common. Did she lose it after the pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    pregnancy diabetes is apperently pretty common. Did she lose it after the pregnancy?
    My sister had the same issue.

It didn’t go away after the pregnancy and she ended up having 4 kids total and each pregnancy made it worse. Before she passed she was to the point she needed an insulin pump attached to her stomach and her blood sugar would regularly hit over 1,000 a couple times a year.

Her stuff got so touchy that we had a time where she spent a few days in the hospital in DKA where her stuff got too high and within an hour or so of taking her off the IVs and all to leave she didn’t even make it out of the hospital because her sugar spiked before she even made it out and they had to re-admit her.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why are you siding with the folks that want to force 10 year olds to give birth to their rapists child?
    I am pro abortion when rape is involved. In those cases, the woman was not given the opportunity to choose to be pregnant. Saving the mother's life is also an instance where I will support abortion. If the choice is "They both die, or just the baby does", it seems pretty straight forward.

Perhaps I should be against abortions for rape victims, but that does not feel right. My personal dream would be: If a woman is raped, becomes pregnant, and decides to have an abortion, the rapist should be charged with manslaughter (or homicide depending).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Oh, they "know" that, do they?
    Rada rada.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    To be clear, that means you think it also applies to gay marriage, interracial marriage, ammunition, birth control, owning literally most any modern product, or using the internet... right?
    Which of those things you listed (outside of birth control that takes place after fertilization) requires the destruction of a person?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pro abortion when rape is involved. In those cases, the woman was not given the opportunity to choose to be pregnant. Saving the mother's life is also an instance where I will support abortion. If the choice is "They both die, or just the baby does", it seems pretty straight forward.

Perhaps I should be against abortions for rape victims, but that does not feel right. My personal dream would be: If a woman is raped, becomes pregnant, and decides to have an abortion, the rapist should be charged with manslaughter (or homicide depending).
    At least you've admitted pretty much straight-up that your position has nothing to do with the fetus, and is entirely about some weirdo desire to see women punished for daring to have extramarital sex, as if they're free to make their own choices or something.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Someone's never talked to a pregnant woman like... EVER, I see. There's tons of adverse affects that pregnant women go through.
    Had a friend go through pubic symphysis during pregnancy. Very scary.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

- - - Updated - - -

Rada rada.

- - - Updated - - -

Which of those things you listed (outside of birth control that takes place after fertilization) requires the destruction of a person?
    The point is that none of those things are mentioned in the United States Constitution. The entire argument for the SCOTUS decision was that abortion is not mentioned, and can be banned by states.

So, if you agree with the SCOTUS ruling, then ypu agree States can do al those other things.

As for destroying a person... are we banning male masturbation and female periods? I'd hate for you to not be consistent.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    So you really believe that women don't have self-ownership and only exist to serve as brood mares for men?
    No, I am pro choice.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

- - - Updated - - -

Rada rada.

- - - Updated - - -

Then, your argument isn't about the fetus being a person...

- - - Updated - - -

No, I am pro choice.
    If you were pro choice, you'd oppose the ruling.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    How is it not a right to bodily autonomy?
    I am pro bodily autonomy. Hence why I am anti abortion.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I am pro choice.
    Then why would you talk about things like rape exceptions?

"Pro choice" means you support women getting an abortion every few months because ooopsy, they keep forgetting their birth control, or whatever other reason pops into their heads.

If you don't support that, you are not pro choice, and my point stands.

- - - Updated - - -

I am pro bodily autonomy. Hence why I am anti abortion.
    See? Like this.

You're not pro-choice. You're pro-life, and you're just lying about really basic shit.