Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Why does PvP always try and infringe on fun :/
    Pvpers really do ruin this game with their balance cries. Mythic trihards do it as well. But flying while stunned sounds kinda stupid if it's not breaking the stun.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    this is an alpha relax,it will be fine,dk was pretty bonkers in wrath but ever since monk and dh havent rly been boken,
    somebody hasn't seen DH since they became a thing, in PvP or PvE, until SL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    You mean like Blink?

It shouldn't come as any secret by now that casters have high mobility and defenses to compensate their squishyness to melee.
    You can't blink while stunned. Mage has to use a stunbreaker, then blink.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfunnymeme View Post
    Pvpers really do ruin this game with their balance cries. Mythic trihards do it as well. But flying while stunned sounds kinda stupid if it's not breaking the stun.
    It's not. There's no documentation for it saying it's a stun breaker, or that you can use it while stunned.If there was something saying it's supposed to, I'd be fine with it. But there's not.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2022-07-23 at 09:55 PM.

PvP player moment (tm)

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It's not. There's no documentation for it saying it's a stun breaker, or that you can use it while stunned.
    Normal blink breaks stun. It loses the stun break with the shimmer talent.
    But yeah, if there's no wording on it being usable while stunned, it's probably unintended. It'll likely be fixed.

PVP has forced them to design the game in a poor fashion. They need to separate PVP from PVE in all aspects. Most people who enjoy PVP would be completely OK with there being a continent just for PVP like they do in Guild wars 2 and then they can balance everything separate when you're in those areas and leave the PVE stuff alone. This type of setup would also allow them to create really cool unique PVP content that they could not do in the current game.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It's not. There's no documentation for it saying it's a stun breaker, or that you can use it while stunned.If there was something saying it's supposed to, I'd be fine with it. But there's not.
    You could have at least read the tooltip for blink before complaining about it. The tooltip literally says "...and frees you from all stuns and bonds."

10+ Year Old Account
    New classes are usually OP to start with.
    An Karanir Thanagor

dk was an odd case honestly,the crying over them was pretty insane,but i distinctly remember raid wise them being mid or lower for some reason (even at their peak,pre nerfs,something you cant even find in private servers as they are almost always at the last patch)

their tools were also strong in pvp,but again,i dont remember them being at the top

i guess the complaining came a lot from the class being a major noob slayer,and we all know wrath was the noob breeding era

meanwile dh's wile doing much better in raids,there wasnt the same levels of crying like with dk,and i played legion got every single edge and raider with 2-3 dh

So what you're telling me is there's a bug in the Alpha?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    New classes are usually OP to start with.
    There's a difference between OP and having a straight up undocumented mechanic attached to an ability.

this is an alpha relax,it will be fine,dk was pretty bonkers in wrath but ever since monk and dh havent rly been boken,monk tanks have been best for a fair bit of bosses but that was mostly because of their mecanic not cause it was op like dk was

and heck even if evoker is a bit op for a few patches its fine,pretty much every spec has had its moment to shine,heck even elemental shaman had its time in legion where it was the nr 1 dps
    Stating "this is an alpha" then going on to talk about Death Knights on live in WotLK is hilarious. FYI while a lot can change, it's not nearly as much as you think.

dk was an odd case honestly,the crying over them was pretty insane,but i distinctly remember raid wise them being mid or lower for some reason (even at their peak,pre nerfs,something you cant even find in private servers as they are almost always at the last patch)

their tools were also strong in pvp,but again,i dont remember them being at the top

i guess the complaining came a lot from the class being a major noob slayer,and we all know wrath was the noob breeding era

meanwile dh's wile doing much better in raids,there wasnt the same levels of crying like with dk,and i played legion got every single edge and raider with 2-3 dh
    Dk was not a "noob slayer". It was utterly and brokenly op for at least the first 2 patches of wrath and wrath launch. When you had 2 lives as a dk, survivability, burst damage than any other class you were the definition of OP. There's literally videos of wrath never-been-above 1200 players back pedaling, keyboard turning and clicking to 2k+ rating from that period.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

:thinking emoji:

Is Evoker just for the new furry ehhh scaly class or can i make a goblin or orc Evoker?

Seeing all the test videos on youtube... yeah this goign to be a DK situation again. If they had a tank spec you would not need any other class anymore and probably would be worse by taking any non evoker.
    So at least Tanks still have a spot^^

Incredible utility. More movement than any other class and ridicioulus output dmg and healing...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    :thinking emoji:
    At least, the mages I end up playing with in PvE act that way.

At least, the mages I end up playing with in PvE act that way.
    So Evoker is OP because you play with mages that don't know their basic abilities?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pee Vee Eee nerfs for the sake of Pee Vee Pee Balance?

In MY WoW?!?!?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

There's a difference between OP and having a straight up undocumented mechanic attached to an ability.
    If you're talking about the dragonflight ability it's unusable in instanced content so this is solely a world pvp issue. If it was used in instanced content it's a bug.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    So Evoker is OP because you play with mages that don't know their basic abilities?
    Waiting for you to show where I've even remotely made that my argument. the class is broken because it has an undocumented mechanic attached to an escape mechanism that clearly should not be there unless it is documented.