7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Stuff of nightmares
    I told you not to play with the void! >_<

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Would they really drop a feature like Torghast in a patch? I think the time stuff is going to be a weekly scenario that changes on a rotation, and the Bronze Castle will be the Murozond raid.

It would be cool if they add specific rewards for the time periods. More Old God mounts, old school troll and human weapons, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I told you not to play with the void! >_<
    Couldnt help myself, the voices are too attractive!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Stuff of nightmares

Nightmares?
    That looks sick.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    An alternate realities / time travel Torghast is honestly all I have been hoping for regarding DF. It would be a fantastic feature
    I just want to see galakrond in some way and a time travel raid would be perfect and what way to get to that raid than by using the time travel torghast to gather clues

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Would they really drop a feature like Torghast in a patch? I think the time stuff is going to be a weekly scenario that changes on a rotation, and the Bronze Castle will be the Murozond raid.

It would be cool if they add specific rewards for the time periods. More Old God mounts, old school troll and human weapons, etc.
    So one reason they might add a torghast style system in a patch is to not make players feel pressured from the beginning and get burnt out while also using the theme of the patch to make it feel connected.

The armor for Dracthyr; apart from the gold/red combo the rest use two very similar and generally muted tones.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    An alternate realities / time travel Torghast is honestly all I have been hoping for regarding DF. It would be a fantastic feature
    Damn I really hope so! That sounds like a great idea

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, this picture is great.

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ok, this picture is great.

Why is there a paper between the ice and the horn.

Changing the topic a little bit, does anybody have a clue about how much stuff is encrypted?

I remember an interview where Ion said that some stuff would stay a secret until release, is that right/happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Changing the topic a little bit, does anybody have a clue about how much stuff is encrypted?

I remember an interview where Ion said that some stuff would stay a secret until release, is that right/happening?
    They said the encrypted stuff will be max level content and patches. Emphasis was on patches, so the full launch story may be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Nightmares?
    That looks sick.
    Looks like a Slanneshi demon

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    I can't seem to find an option for it? Is it because I'm looking at it on my phone? I only see the normal options.
    I see the race as an option, but it's entirely invisible for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    For those who didn't see, Dracthyr are (mostly) live on WoWhead's dressing room.

I'm honestly impressed with how well the options all blend together, I've been mashing random and getting wildly different looks every time, and some of the outcomes are dope as hell. I was half-and-half on some of the aspects of the dracthyr, but I'm all in on them now, I think.
    Yeah playing around in alpha I was impressed by the sheer amount of choices. Also the most "buff" body type was better than I expected too (though not my choice).

Could somebody smart help me solve why the Dressing Room on WoWhead 10.0 Beta version only is showing the actual Dracthyr model on my mobile and not PC?

Samsung phone, Windows PC on Chrome. All other races work fine on PC and mobile alike, just the Dracthyr doesn't actually appear, even though I can select it on PC browser.

Thanks, really want to play with the options more in depth later.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post
    Could somebody smart help me solve why the Dressing Room on WoWhead 10.0 Beta version only is showing the actual Dracthyr model on my mobile and not PC?

Samsung phone, Windows PC on Chrome. All other races work fine on PC and mobile alike, just the Dracthyr doesn't actually appear, even though I can select it on PC browser.

Thanks, really want to play with the options more in depth later.
    Reset your cache. Usually works wonders.

Messed around with the dressing room, dispelled the vast majority of my worries with the dragon form. You can make some cool looks and there's a truly ludicrous amount of options available. Albino white with blue-black horns/markings, purple armor and glowing red eyes looked badass. The Visage form still has me doubtful but since I don't ever have to see it that's hardly an issue anyway.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by unfunnymeme View Post
    I see the race as an option, but it's entirely invisible for me.
    I found I had to make sure I went to beta.wowhead.com and then you choose I think it was the class (not the race) or it wouldn't work. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Messed around with the dressing room, dispelled the vast majority of my worries with the dragon form. You can make some cool looks and there's a truly ludicrous amount of options available. Albino white with blue-black horns/markings, purple armor and glowing red eyes looked badass. The Visage form still has me doubtful but since I don't ever have to see it that's hardly an issue anyway.
    Yup, like I said earlier I was amazed at the options and I came around on them quite a bit after playing around.

I do hope they expand more on other races because the options here are absurd (in a good way).

Is it me or a lot of the weapons so far updated and a little changed older models?