10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I noticed the dungeon armor models correspond to different groups on the Isles: Titans/watchers, Tuskarr, Centaurs and Djaradin. REALLY like the Centaur and Tuskarr ones (mail and leather).

I hope this doesn't mean that Tuskarr and Centaurs don't have armor rewards for their covenants.
    Considering they are dungeon armor sets they are fine, but I was really expecting something entirely different. Looks surprisingly good on my female Pandaren so not complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Are there different head options in alpha by chance? Every screenshot I see of the Dracthyr their head reminds me of a snake's head moreso than a dragon's...
    There was a news post with all the current customization options for their dragon form. You want to look at the snouts, I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Thank you very much for this! That is a load off idk why the snake head is such a popular choice, but at least there are (many sheesh!) other choices to pick.
    No problem and yeah, there's an absurd amount of choices. It alleviated a lot of my concerns about them, you can make some pretty good looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Looks really good even though I am not a fan of the cloud serpent model. Gives me WarCraft Adventures Deathwing vibes

When's the new alpha build supposed to come out?
    Also: I hope they add a regular dragon rig as one of the dragonriding mounts. I don't like any of the current ones we've seen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Also: I hope they add a regular dragon rig as one of the dragonriding mounts. I don't like any of the current ones we've seen.
    Tomorrow. And yeah, I think we will get a propper adult dragon wyrm later on.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The Drake mount is the regular dragon.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    The Drake mount is the regular dragon.
    Yeah but it's a bebee, not a propper adult one.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why they felt the need to seperate Dracthyr gear into 2 'armor styles' and not just have everything as an individual option.

Formerly known as Arafal

I don't get why they felt the need to seperate Dracthyr gear into 2 'armor styles' and not just have everything as an individual option.
    Wow.. Almost as if this doesn't pop up with its own thread every single day...

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    From the questing she's a powerful proto dragon but I didn't think she was an incarnate since the art we saw of them in the announcement was so different and she was sealed in a different prison

I might just be missing a ton since most places just have summaries

Still that's only 1 of 4 so is it possible they get released?
    Raszageth is literally the bottom one, the left one doesn't have wings because they are depicted separately as they would block the whole body.

The other ones are Vyranoth (https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=185...he-frozenheart) Irdikron (https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=185407/iridikron), and I don't think the Fire one is in the game yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Wow.. Almost as if this doesn't pop up with its own thread every single day...
    I have yet to see such a thread.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Raszageth is literally the bottom one, the left one doesn't have wings because they are depicted separately as they would block the whole body.

The other ones are Vyranoth (https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=185...he-frozenheart) Irdikron (https://www.wowhead.com/beta/npc=185407/iridikron), and I don't think the Fire one is in the game yet.
    OK I'm wrong
    I'm still glad that we at least didn't kill her in a quest

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    OK I'm wrong
    I'm still glad that we at least didn't kill her in a quest
    She is the central antagonist of the Azure Span. But yeah we don't kill her.

I wonder if we will see Rag again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kinda weird having an intelligent protodrake villain.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Yep, confirmed fifth model.

It's uses the Heart of the Aspects rigging.
    https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...DLp0Y3jlQ&s=19
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...ohQyw2BPg&s=19
    Into the trash it goes.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Kinda weird having an intelligent protodrake villain.
    Seems kinda odd we haven’t had more intelligent protodrakes actually, the aspects were smart enough to team up with a Titan keeper before they were blessed yet every Proto-Drake we see in wow is treated like a beast.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Seems kinda odd we haven’t had more intelligent protodrakes actually, the aspects were smart enough to team up with a Titan keeper before they were blessed yet every Proto-Drake we see in wow is treated like a beast.
    At that time (Cata, I think?) current protos were dumb, dragon "missing" link.

"proto-drakes are the feral, long-forgotten forebears of the dragon species."
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-07-25 at 06:26 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Looks really good even though I am not a fan of the cloud serpent model. Gives me WarCraft Adventures Deathwing vibes
    Looks like a downscaled Smaug, typical of how I envision typical fantasy dragons. This is a good thing. I've never been a fan of Cloud Serpents, but this model looks absolutely fantastic. Literally, fantastic.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    At that time (Cata, I think?) current protos were dumb, dragon "missing" link.
    Ya in cata they were just big dumb lizards, but dawn of the aspects came out around mop I believe and protodrakes show up in mop Wod and I think legion and are still just big dumb lizards being used as beast. which is odd you'd have thought they would show some intelligence at some point to reflect Dawn, but I guess the time for that is now.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.