Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Can't you only make one per server? You playing on two servers?
    Yeah I play on connected realms. I started making toons on the second realm when there was a character per realm limit. I am a severe altoholic.....

I am very, very happy. Not 100% sold on the armor color but I absolutely love my lil fancy guy! I'm also really loving a lot of these animations. love the facial expressions.

been playing around with other ideas too and may post some more later. Though they will likely only been fun character concepts on a wish list for when the race gets a proper selection of classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    So, now that WoWhead has added Dracthyr dragon form to the dressing room, it's definitely scratched my itch about wanting to mess around with the customization options. Hopefully, it'll do the same for other people too.

While we're at it, let's have some fun! Show us what you're gonna make your Dracthyr look like (assuming you're gonna roll one to play Evoker.) I did find that you can make a pretty good-looking Infinite Dracthyr, which I'ma be doing.

Very nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SylviaDragon View Post
    I am very, very happy. Not 100% sold on the armor color but I absolutely love my lil fancy guy! I'm also really loving a lot of these animations. love the facial expressions.

been playing around with other ideas too and may post some more later. Though they will likely only been fun character concepts on a wish list for when the race gets a proper selection of classes.
    Gotta say, that black color on the dragon form looks REALLY nice.

https://imgur.com/gallery/onsTZzv

Hmm no idea why my image isnt showing
    Last edited by doodle90; 2022-07-27 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    https://imgur.com/gallery/onsTZzv

Hmm no idea why my image isnt showing

There you go.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    Best one I could come up with, luckily we can make them looking like proper dragons, happy @Teriz ? seems like you were right

Where's the proper dragon?

Messing around I am kinda liking this. Could go bright yellow with this one. If only orange was an option it would be perfect. I wish naming was a little more open then I'd use my Argonian name from ESO, May-Eat-Mer

10+ Year Old Account
    Best one I could come up with, luckily we can make them looking like proper dragons, happy @Teriz ? seems like you were right
    Of course. I'm also happy to see the rest of you starting to catch up to what I've been telling you all along.

Lovely looking dragon btw.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2022-07-28 at 12:56 AM.

Tried to make it look like my overall main character (the dragon in my pfp), got pretty close, but I might still deviate a bit to make them busier. They don't quite hit on the same shade of blindingly snow white and they don't have a good red for a secondary color.

<blank picture>

That will be mine.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

If only there were mail shoulderpads that match the blue armor.
    The ones from the starting zone don’t match all that well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Rayne View Post
    Probably dating myself, but this reminds me of setting up my Robot's colors in OMF 2097.
    OMF 2097 was awesome
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Where's the proper dragon?
    Well could be better but definitely look like some kind of bipedal dragon, with the facial expressions, the neck fin thingy, and all that stuff, way less lizard looking than what we first saw.

Also to be honest Au-burn, when I think about it, if you check Chromie model, Alex model and all, they all look so "slimmy" and soft that in the end, I feel like we are somewhat lucky with Dracthyr and that they look hundred of times better than the new dragon/drakes models we're getting, which is for once, a good thing.

Old dragons models/Artworks > Dracthyr / DF Drake/dragons models.

i wonder why all of them are male

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hllfrmththrsd View Post
    i wonder why all of them are male
    They are not.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post

If only there were mail shoulderpads that match the blue armor.
    The ones from the starting zone don’t match all that well.
    Maybe try those: https://www.wowhead.com/item=142629/...mail-spaulders or https://www.wowhead.com/item=128897/...ound-spaulders ? I think they could fit pretty well

body type 1, non menstruating, I'm sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Well could be better but definitely look like some kind of bipedal dragon, with the facial expressions, the neck fin thingy, and all that stuff, way less lizard looking than what we first saw.

Also to be honest Au-burn, when I think about it, if you check Chromie model, Alex model and all, they all look so "slimmy" and soft that in the end, I feel like we are somewhat lucky with Dracthyr and that they look hundred of times better than the new dragon/drakes models we're getting, which is for once, a good thing.

Yeah, Bahamut is actually a really good example;

And with some of the armor options, you can make your Dracthyr a very close proximation of that. I don't know why people have the notion that dragons have to be quadrupeds. They don't.

In the end, many of the long-running haters of the Drachtyr Evoker are starting to get egg on their faces. So I expect them to continue lashing out, even into 11.0.

Shame it doesn't look like warcraft dragon. I checked model viewer and not even one of those fuckers can have a snout like dragons in the game.