Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Thalyssra and Lor'themar also got married in that time.
    Where is that said?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    It's also much more refreshing to see a cross-race relationship (even though both are still elves).
    Baine x Mekkatorque when?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Where is that said?
    Scroll up to the first Tweet you see.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lahis View Post
    where is that said?
    vvvvvvvvvv

Quote Originally Posted by plehnard View Post
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Oh that is just so beautiful. I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I like how the usual suspects immediately tried to show Turalyon being crazy against the dragons and here we see a reasonable man tempering his opinion through facts and just being cautious.
    Given Blizzard's writing proclivities this not being a hint to Turalyon going full Jihad would be more surprising. Not that I'd be opposed, dude's been a wet blanket at all times except Tides of Darkness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I do wonder why they abandoned the Liadrin ship for Theron. Probably cause Thalyssra is just far more charismatic.
    Bob has some taste and Liadrin's the most boring woman alive. Sooner to have a giant purple wizard step on him and on top of that it has diplomatic merit.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Am I blind? I don't see that being mentioned in the screenshots...
    Sorry, i thought it was the same thread.
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...GOysIknLA&s=19

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Given Blizzard's writing proclivities this not being a hint to Turalyon going full Jihad would be more surprising. Not that I'd be opposed, dude's been a wet blanket at all times except Tides of Darkness.

- - - Updated - - -

Bob has some taste and Liadrin's the most boring woman alive. Sooner to have a giant purple wizard step on him and on top of that it has diplomatic merit.
    Players seemed very eager to assume that Turalyon actually meant to start construction of a dragon gulag in which to throw the undesirables, as compared to considering that a warrior race of hybrid dragons created by Deathwing has returned, and has the ability to turn into humans and elves.
    Honestly, you would have to be an idiot not to consider whether this is actually another long term scheme of Deathwing at that point.

Also I had to read the second part there several times. All I could see was "Bob wants the purple wizard to top him"

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, i thought it was the same thread.
    https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...GOysIknLA&s=19
    As much as I enjoy a bit of worldbuilding I have to say this is some clunky ass dialogue. It's not far off having them use the "as you know".
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I hope there is no Turalyon again in the new book. Since his return, he appears in almost every new book. Even in the book about Sylvanas, she notes his popularity and handsomeness in comparison to Nathanos. Someone really likes this Mighty Whitey at Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    I hope there is no Turalyon again in the new book. Since his return, he appears in almost every new book. Even in the book about Sylvanas, she notes his popularity and handsomeness in comparison to Nathanos. Someone really likes this Mighty Whitey at Blizzard.
    He's one of the most popular war heroes. He also isn't a corpse like Nathanos. But considering your last sentence we know what the real problem is here right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Players seemed very eager to assume that Turalyon actually meant to start construction of a dragon gulag in which to throw the undesirables, as compared to considering that a warrior race of hybrid dragons created by Deathwing has returned, and has the ability to turn into humans and elves.
    Honestly, you would have to be an idiot not to consider whether this is actually another long term scheme of Deathwing at that point.

Also I had to read the second part there several times. All I could see was "Bob wants the purple wizard to top him"
    I was personally very disappointed when the follow-up quest wasn't Turalyon opening up the camps and deporting the dracthyr population as the Holy Light intended. But no, it was just a fairly sensible reaction on the part of a kingdom that has very bad experiences with Deathwing's progeny.

Bob doesn't give me strap-on vibes honestly.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are these the only things you will be talking about here?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

Just report and move on. That user nonstop virtue signals and false concern posts and doesn’t actually engage.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2022-07-28 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Problems need to be discussed, don't they? Also, Turalyon is hated by most players, so I don't understand your resentment. If I offended you somehow, then I apologize for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Problems need to be discussed, don't they? Also, Turalyon is hated by most players, so I don't understand your resentment. If I offended you somehow, then I apologize for it.
    What is a problem for you, is not for others. Also, proof please of "Turalyon is hated by most players". What would they hate him for? Being white?

Established?
    Her visage was a recolor of Alex but with druid shoulderpads.

They gave her a unique outfit to set her apart, as they did with everyone else.
    Besides, all of her core design features are all still present:
    - bright horns
    - markings
    - moon earings
    - moon tiara thing
    - bob hairdo with tail
    - dark blue eyes (as of SL)

Again, the art does not tell us anything that didn't already knew.
    All it tells us that 1) she'll be involved, which we already knew she would and 2) she'll get a new model which we knew she would.

- - - Updated - - -

A model that just looks identical to Yseras model design, down to the tiniest detail?
    Including details that shouldn't be there, like her dark blue eyes?

1) Yes. Established.

In game model.
    Hearthstone card --> yes, usually artworks/ concepts are shared between different IPs within the same franchise, in this case Warcraft. Don't need to look far - N'zoth's WoW appearance is a copy-paste from the HS card. Also, her Heartstone appearance is nothing but upgraded version of WoW's model, that existed prior to Heartstone.

So yes, Ysera's appearance has been established long time ago, whether you like it or not. It doesn't mean it can't be changed. On contrary, that's precisely what Blizz just did with Alexstrasza in Dragonflight - updated her model. But you can't just randomly question the idea that some NPC's appearance has not been established, while it's a unique model, lol.

2) The second part is just... nonsense, sorry? You said: the art only tells us that she will be involved. Well, but that's the whole point of this discussion. We have no idea whether it's Ysera. Not that it matters if either of us is right really. It's just that you make assumption and then jump straight to conclusion, while rephrasing this assumption as a fact. It doesn't work that way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Do none of you remember what these characters look like. The person on the loading screen looks exactly like Merithra and looks nothing like Ysera.
    That's why my money is still invariably on Merithra

Doing the timeskip BEFORE a world revamp makes me worried about it actually happening, TBH. It feels bizarre to do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Doing the timeskip BEFORE a world revamp makes me worried about it actually happening, TBH. It feels bizarre to do it now.
    The "several years" is the interesting thing to me. What are we talking about here, 5 years? 7 years?

Maybe this is done to age up certain characters. Like for instance, depending how long it ends up being Moira and Thaurissan's child should be a young adult at this point, I think? Otherwise I agree, its weird to do this specifically for DF.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    You and others assume a world revamp is happening.

It'd be better to just assume it won't, and then you'll be pleasantly surprised if/when it does. Because people have been going "___ indicates a world revamp is coming" for the past like, four expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    You and others assume a world revamp is happening.

It'd be better to just assume it won't, and then you'll be pleasantly surprised if/when it does. Because people have been going "___ indicates a world revamp is coming" for the past like, four expansions.
    Yeah, not sure why..
    The biggest thing I can see coming is them fixing small things like they did with Stormwind when that part actually needs to be updated.