Thread: Free Barbershop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    small QOL change
    The term "QOL" has lost all meaning at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    that's amazing news.

also LOL at people calling the barber shop a gold sink...!
    Eh it might not take significant money out of the economy but it does delete gold that is used there which does combat inflation...

It might not be a big deal for a single player but added up with all players doing it multiple times i wonder how it would compete with things like the brutosaur?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    The term "QOL" has lost all meaning at this point.
    Quality of life change, you can change your appearance for free instead of having to choose between cosmetics (completely personal) and important things (profession mats, gear, mounts etc)

Not sure how thats blurring the meaning, your post is kind of pointless and unrelated to what i have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Stricks View Post
    Of course it is. It is deleting currency from the game. Magnitude is a different argument.
    It really, really isn't. It's like calling an Innkeeper a gold-sink because they sell food... that's not a goldsink.

Maybe you should having a reminder of what goldsinks are in within modern WoW and the kind of amounts that are thought of when thinking of a goldsink (which is not the barbershop) - https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Gold_sink

This is great for genderfluid

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    It really, really isn't. It's like calling an Innkeeper a gold-sink because they sell food... that's not a goldsink.
    I don't know why, but lots of people in this thread are getting hung up on the amount of money leaving the game. That does not matter.

Completely insignificant, that's why they're making it free. The only surprising part is this three page long thread talking about it.