Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    What male and female is
    No I got that from your first post, but why aren't they supposed to know what male and female are?
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    No I got that from your first post, but why aren't they supposed to know what male and female are?
    The post I relied to said they don't know what it is and are only going to be adding genderless models', So if they don't know what it is they aren't suppose to still be making male and female models.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    sys01
    They shoulda kept the original scary design and just update the poly count and textures, not redesign the whole damn model to look like a happy golden retriever who got his toy:

So, somewhere there is still adequate required 3D model. As I understand it, this is HotS, but for some reason people showed slightly more toyish/silly (although more similar than what is being discussed here now) before that or maybe it's an old/different skin, or just some creep (mentioned "other" one, in principle, remains within limit of HotS design, but still somewhat falls out because of posture from WoW's one)?

Whatever. In short, here you are - more polygons and quite appropriate, consistent with old design. What else is needed for comparison? Naturally, you can add some small details if you want to make more unique model directly for character under discussion (but not really necessary), there... a little more crooked/larger fangs/claws, widened wild eyes, additional armor spikes, blood splashes/spots, can be some scares here and there, may be head could be slightly more massive in order to accommodate more details etc., but within this one *points again to picture at quote*

What else can be argued about *sad head shakes*

ps. Even after being updated it still stays wrong.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2022-08-04 at 07:54 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Is it bad that I want to hug hogger and invite it over for tea? It's just so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by TomBrokovski View Post
    Agreed, looks like he'd perfectly blend in to today's animated movies.
    the heck you talking about,animated movies these days are pretty dark,look at vox machina or castlevania,it has freaking suicide and gore galore,the days of cute disney animation is pretty much gone,feels like the west is trying to copy the japanese look and gritt these days,granted japan has plenty of animation for kids,but thats not the ones you see trending

Darker fur, rougher more hewn savage armour, 1000 yard stare, tongue drool, weapon should have umm, the blood drip one (brain fart lol), 2 different eyes one being a wild orange yellow
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKarateDeathCar View Post
    Has anyone actually gone back to look at Hogger since the initial (over)reaction? I'm just curious if anything has changed or if there were no facial animations in at the time or if it was just a well timed screenshot to make it look as dumb as possible.
    The screen shot in the OP seems to be the idle animations, the Gnolls seemingly have a bunch of animations that look great but they aren’t idle ones.

https://twitter.com/valarynn/status/1547931510996553733
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Crisis averted.
    Last edited by Amnaught; 2022-08-03 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    I fucking knew it! Haha god I love the art team!
    Now they just need to make this man PLAYABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Crisis averted.
    This makes me think they hadn’t got around to making his specific model yet and he was replaced with a generic model for the time being until the final model was completed

So yeah... we will have gnoll-Stormwind war in COT.

I mean... they can have ENDLESS possibilities with COT dungeons/raids this expansion. I'm SOOOOOO looking forward!

I missed COT so much.

Great way to introduce new content and tell all the stories that happened outside WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Yeah, felt either like a Placeholder, or they went and made this guy FAST after the complaints around him lol
    Fast? It's been like 2 weeks

Welp it seems his model got an update. It looks a lot better than the previous one

That's much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Fast? It's been like 2 weeks
    2 weeks is not fast enough to recieve the feedback, and go through the process of making this model and setting it out, unless they literally put it TOP priority on the list.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Jesus Christ, a 23 page thread regarding an alpha mode of a mob literally no one has cared about for almost two decades... The internet was a bad idea.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Jesus Christ, a 23 page thread regarding an alpha mode of a mob literally no one has cared about for almost two decades... The internet was a bad idea.
    You think people don't care about Hogger?

Can we stop the over reacting now? Or is there something else we're supposed to be outraged by?
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    Can we stop the over reacting now? Or is there something else we're supposed to be outraged by?
    It's not "overreacting", it's customers demanding better service. And if not for them, Hogger would look like a cheap plush doll from Toys "R" Us.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    It's not "overreacting", it's customers demanding better service. And if not for them, Hogger would look like a cheap plush doll from Toys "R" Us.
    Considering Blizzard doesn't listen to feedback it was probably the plan all along.
    Error 404 - Signature not found