Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Brandon did literally say we won't get covid if we take the vaxx tho. You need to watch his CNN townhall
    Picking a single statement when he said multiple things in the same town hall about the vaxx.

He was mistaken on one of his sentences but the other two were correct with one being exaggerated.

Calling on Americans to get vaccinated against Covid-19, Biden said, "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in the ICU unit and you're not going to die." In another exchange moments later, Biden said that even if vaccinated people do "catch the virus," they are "not likely to get sick."
    But then, during a third exchange, Biden said that since the vaccines "cover" the highly transmissible Delta variant of the virus: "You're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations."
    So, he exaggerated in the first.

Was right in the second.

Wrong in the last.

But you picked out the last part from your selective memory huh?

How many times since this one has, he claimed that the vaccines would prevent you from getting covid? Any? Zero? Zilch?
    It's possible he has flubbed it again, but you make it seem like this has been something they are pushing as fact and standard when talking about the Covid vaccine.

Biden, His administration, CDC, Vaccine Manufacturers, public releases, all news channels, doctors, etc etc have all made it clear what the vaccine will do.

but then again what is expected from the right. They hold on tight to any little thing they can to push their narrative since they are still bitter, they lost. Rather win the next game...i mean...umm... election, then actually communicate accurately to help the citizens of this country and prevent deaths.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

So Brandon just got covid a second time lol.. 'Get the vaccine and you won't catch covid'.... You tell em Joe.
    See, this just shows us you don't know fuck all about vaccinations. No vaccine protects you 100%, you'd know that if you paid attention the last two years or the last 6 you've been alive.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you're done pretending to be a Biden supporter?
    Nope I voted for him unlike you. But I've been disillusioned with his performance and prefer kamala to take over

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    See, this just shows us you don't know fuck all about vaccinations. No vaccine protects you 100%, you'd know that if you paid attention the last two years or the last 6 you've been alive.
    You're talking about Joe, not me mate. I did not say it is 100% https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ead-covid-19-/ https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...m-his-policies
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Neat, don't care. Come back when he says to cure Covid with sheeple dewormer, other untested drugs, injecting light, disinfecting lungs, or starts a terror attack to stay in power.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Nope I voted for him unlike you. But I've been disillusioned with his performance and prefer kamala to take over

- - - Updated - - -

You're talking about Joe, not me mate. I did not say it is 100% https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ead-covid-19-/ https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...m-his-policies
    I mean, considering all the posts I long ago provided that shows your comment to be a complete lie...

I'll gladly dredge them all up again.

Heck, I'll also gladly point to all the ones that show you're not even American, making voting quite difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    They're not opposed to spending on the burn pits, they're opposed to shifting funds from discretionary to mandatory categorization as an end-run around discretionary spending caps in non-VA areas, at least according to Toomey]
    Que up the Jon Stewart video and call out this bullshit.

Yes, Stewart is smug in this but is true. For those such as this poster who don't want to click on the vid I'll help you out.

The Dems or nobody else tried to put in any discretionary spending on this bill at the last second. Everything in the bill was spelled out how the money was being spent, thus called Mandatory spending. Stewart mention the bill and where to look at it to see for yourself, which I'll link below.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...nate-bill/3373

Stewart then goes on that the same bill that passed by 84 votes on June 16th (2 minute mark of vid) is the same bill. No language was switched or added. Those Senators just switched votes and made this bullshit up to be well assholes.

Side note; when Stewart mentions discretionary and mandatory spending in bills and how its a shell game. Some bill you can call it what you want if you put that language in. But again, this bill does not have it. Look for yourself.

So Spectral you really got hood-winked here. I feel sad for you and falling for this political lie bs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And again, they aren't providing solutions. They're saying "no, we wont pass this" because it is a purely political maneuver.

They don't want the democrats to have yet another legislative victory, because the GOP's platform is predicated entirely around claiming that the democrats can't get anything done and that's why you need to elect republicans to enact their nebulous, nonspecific platform of making all the scary people go away. Which is why they aren't saying "no we wont pass this form of the bill, but we're willing to engage in dialogue to ensure it passes..." and instead they're saying "evil dems changed a sentence so now we can't support helping out burn pit-related health issues, blame the democrats."

There is no legitimate concern about budgetary spending here, because no solution purporting such has been presented, because if it were it would be passed and the GOP is afraid that people would tally that up as a "victory" for the dems.

Here a eff my life moment though.

Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., has repeatedly spoken out about the $400 billion issue, which deals with congressional budget procedures and whether funding is considered "mandatory" or "discretionary."

But Republicans denied that and instead accused Schumer of promising Toomey a vote on an amendment to address his budget issue, but then reneging.

A vote on both the Toomey amendment and the underlying bill are expected Monday and Republicans said the measure is likely to pass then.
    Broken up quotes from Stars and Stripes article. Read here in full: https://www.stripes.com/veterans/202...d-6823469.html

Uggh the point that will irk me to no end, is if the Dems concede this amendment by Toomey when they don't need the bleeping amendment. This will make this a slam dunk win for Republicans by saying "see we stopped out of control spending". Yes, being very political here, will not make the Republicans out to be the assholes they were on this bill.

Please Schumer, don't you dare!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

What exactly is the amendment Toomey is wanting to add?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Aren't you not an American? I swear I remember reading that somewhere lol
    He's not. He rarely posts from 4PM to 1AM Eastern time (Likely the time that he tends to sleep), which means he's either a shift worker, or not an American. Combine that with his unironic use of words like "mate" and "telly" shows it to almost certainly not be the case. Then add in his long-term lies about political allegiance, Covid, and supposed stances, and it's clear.

There's also the fact that he has been caught making dozens upon dozens of burner accounts, and it seals it (he literally copy pasted comments to me from multiple accounts).

Here's two of his many burners...

https://www.mmo-champion.com/members...mpIsApolitical

https://www.mmo-champion.com/members/1474857-AntiStooge
    Last edited by Machismo; 2022-07-31 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    What exactly is the amendment Toomey is wanting to add?
    A nothing burger. That's the amendment. A complete bullshit that doesn't say or do anything the bill already states.

In a surprise effort, Republicans blocked the legislation. Toomey (R-Pa.) said he wanted to amend the bill to make technical changes in terms of the accounting of VA funds.

So I thought about this and damned if this may work. Now if the Dems bring this bill up the Republicans will try to push this Toomey bullshit which again does NOTHING to do with the bill the Republicans will claim the Dems Hate the vets. If Schumer and I swear to somebody I don't know who let's this get into the bill the Republicans will take a victory lap that they were the party really looking out for the vets making sure the money went to the issue.

Once more, there is no effin issue!! The bill voted on June 16th is the same, no words changed that 84 Senators voted on.

Edit:

My goodness Toomey is trending. This guy is an effin idiot.

"From how I read this legislation, it says that this money has to be spent on health care for veterans …"

CNN's
    jaketapper
    questions
    SenToomey
    's claim there is a "budgetary gimmick" inside a health care bill meant to help veterans exposed to toxic burn pits.

Vid embedded.

Listen to Toomey, he say EFFIN nothing! He talks about "what category of government book keeping changes" Then goes further with the good ole slippery slope argument. WTF! You can make this excuse for any bill then. More bullshit.

Jeezus! More info here.

"That's not something I'll sign up to."

SecVetAffairs
    Denis McDonough explains why he is opposed to Sen. Pat Toomey's (R-PA) reasoning to change a bill meant to help veterans exposed to toxic burn pits

Vid embedded.

In plain terms here comes Jon Stewart again.

Jon Stewart on ABC: "What Toomey's amendment wants to do is make sure our sick & dying veterans have the pleasure our 9/11 first responders at Ground Zero had of having to come back to Washington, hat in hand, riddled w/cancer, & march through the halls of the hill begging for $"

Vid embedded.

Yes this would put a cap on spending and something that would have to be renewed. As Stewart stated and kind of what he was known for was going to DC and fighting for the 9/11 responders when this shit happened. Guess who didn't want to fund them? One guess.

For you too @Spectral.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2022-07-31 at 05:24 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Gotcha, thank you. Was figuring it was just crap.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

i've said it before in 2019 and i'll say it again... this guy is not fit to be president.. stop electing these people with a bunch of problems.. biden.. trump.. pelosi.. all of them are old lunatics who are out for nothing but money and selfish schemes
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i've said it before in 2019 and i'll say it again... this guy is not fit to be president.. stop electing these people with a bunch of problems.. biden.. trump.. pelosi.. all of them are old lunatics who are out for nothing but money and selfish schemes
    Feel free to inform us of a viable, potentially winning candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Feel free to inform us of a viable, potentially winning candidate.
    it'll be robert desantis, gregg abott, or glenn youngkin because MSM chose this gofer to be president. he's the least popular modern president with drastically low approval ratings and kamala's low as well. no one likes them. he was only elected to get rid of trump. i warned you all this would happen since you failed to elect sanders. if you go back to the election 2020 thread, i told everyone biden would win because no one liked trump and people were still worried that he'd lose.

everyone now is turning on biden.. as expected. no one likes a ghoul.

https://www.newsweek.com/jimmy-fallo...-hosts-1729368

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-office.html

democrats created this monster. you made your bed now lay in it. we're in for hell.. you've seen nothing yet. taiwan at war. ukraine at war. inflation. gas prices. civil unrest. supreme court and republicans/conservatives going ass wild taking everyone's rights away.. thanks Joe!! what a strong leader.

#bringbackobama
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2022-07-31 at 09:47 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

it'll be robert desantis, gregg abott, or glenn youngkin because MSM chose this gofer to be president. he's the least popular modern president with drastically low approval ratings and kamala's low as well. no one likes them. he was only elected to get rid of trump. i warned you all this would happen since you failed to elect sanders. if you go back to the election 2020 thread, i told everyone biden would win because no one liked trump and people were still worried that he'd lose.

democrats created this monster. you made your bed now lay in it. we're in for hell.. you've seen nothing yet. taiwan at war. ukraine at war. inflation. gas prices. civil unrest. supreme court and republicans/conservatives going ass wild taking everyone's rights away.. thanks Joe!! what a strong leader.

#bringbackobama
    This is utter bullshit. You are a proven Trump supporter, so your "concern" was never, ever genuine. Do you actually think anyone still buys what you are saying, considering all the times your die-hard support for Trump was pointed out?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is utter bullshit. You are a proven Trump supporter, so your "concern" was never, ever genuine. Do you actually think anyone still buys what you are saying, considering all the times your die-hard support for Trump was pointed out?
    He doesn't even realize that the post you quoted was completely Pro-GOP Talking Points. Totally Biden's fault that everything bad happens. Although that literally is the whole GOP platform across the country -- Everything is bad Democrats did it!
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Who's this "Robert DeSantis?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Mm, yes, the DailyMail, the most factual of tabloids news.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    He doesn't even realize that the post you quoted was completely Pro-GOP Talking Points. Totally Biden's fault that everything bad happens. Although that literally is the whole GOP platform across the country -- Everything is bad Democrats did it!
    Of course he realizes it, he's a Trumpster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Who's this "Robert DeSantis?"
    I think he meant noted Florida drag queen Rhonda Santis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

#bringbackobama
    He has higher approval than Trump did.