Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    All you are doing is admitting you dont understand anything about the game, its a fact that there is no other game that offers anything like star citizen offers as a game, most other space games are one main type of gameplay while star citizen offers the most varied selection of gameplay, the playerbase that plays the game is larger than elite dangerous and most other space games on a daily basis and thats the only game thats a little close to being similar.

More ppl are playing an alpha space game than fully released titles so that just shows it gives the best experience.
    Where did I admit I know nothing about the game? My posts are all about how much of a shill you are for a game that really shouldn't be in alpha for more than 2-3 years while selling you pixels for getting nothing done.

Oh wait, they might manage to make the servers stable for 100 people. Maybe one guy can manage to gather everyone around to see if they can man that 12 min - 80 max ship you still don't understand on how it works.

Also always love the "my game has a higher population" argument when you got nothing of substance.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Where did I admit I know nothing about the game? My posts are all about how much of a shill you are for a game that really shouldn't be in alpha for more than 2-3 years while selling you pixels for getting nothing done.

Oh wait, they might manage to make the servers stable for 100 people. Maybe one guy can manage to gather everyone around to see if they can man that 12 min - 80 max ship you still don't understand on how it works.

Also always love the "my game has a higher population" argument when you got nothing of substance.
    You clearly know nothing about the game or its development when you come out with total nonsense like they are getting nothing done, you wouldnt normally see the game in alpha so there is nothing wrong with allowing players to test features while they develop the game, there is no rule to say how long a game can have an alpha version.

The servers are stable for 100 plus players and until server meshing is in place there is no need for too many players on one server as most of the ships ingame can be fully opererated with 12 or less players, you do understand what they mean by max crew right its a realistic estimate of running the ship for real as in operating for 24 hours each day every day, its a game so full crew requirements will never be needed.

You have no opinion of substance, you are just admitting you are ignorant to what the game is and about all its developement.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

For those that just dropped by, quick recap of the last 5 pages:

its you who is posting in bad faith, at least come up with something origional.
    You clearly know nothing about the game or its development when you come out with total nonsense
    All you are doing is admitting you dont understand anything about the game
    Do you not understand that the game is in development
    random posters who dont know anything on MMO champ or the game they are talking about.
    The lack of understanding and logic in this thread is laughable.
    Its pretty simple since you dont seem to understand a complex game like SC
    Its already obvious of your complete lack of understanding.
    Its very clear you have no idea what you are talking about
    You simply dont understand the scale of star citizen
    you clearly have not followed any of star citizens development with the clear lack of knowledge and understanding.
    You still dont understand how SC server is working currently
    you dont understand the game at all
    Long story short, we don't know, and even if we do, we don't understand it.

PS: This is also completely fine, but quoting it might get me an infraction for "trolling", again, right @Edge- ? Right? *Wink wink
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-08-02 at 10:18 PM.
    Ahahahaha!

You clearly know nothing about the game or its development when you come out with total nonsense like they are getting nothing done, you wouldnt normally see the game in alpha so there is nothing wrong with allowing players to test features while they develop the game, there is no rule to say how long a game can have an alpha version.

The servers are stable for 100 plus players and until server meshing is in place there is no need for too many players on one server as most of the ships ingame can be fully opererated with 12 or less players, you do understand what they mean by max crew right its a realistic estimate of running the ship for real as in operating for 24 hours each day every day, its a game so full crew requirements will never be needed.

You have no opinion of substance, you are just admitting you are ignorant to what the game is and about all its developement.
    How am I wrong? The only thing outside of pumping out more ships for gullible people to buy is... increasing the player cap to 100. Other than that, nothing gets done. Battlefield 2042 gets more done and that game is a fucking trainwreck for all the resources that gets pumped into it.

You still don't understand basic shit like an 80 man max crew.

I'm kept up to date by that one guy who posts updates all the time and then to reply and laugh at kenn, the bad faith poster who doesn't know what opinion means. What do you think this thread is other than your echo chamber?

How am I wrong? The only thing outside of pumping out more ships for gullible people to buy is... increasing the player cap to 100. Other than that, nothing gets done. Battlefield 2042 gets more done and that game is a fucking trainwreck for all the resources that gets pumped into it.

You still don't understand basic shit like an 80 man max crew.

I'm kept up to date by that one guy who posts updates all the time and then to reply and laugh at kenn, the bad faith poster who doesn't know what opinion means. What do you think this thread is other than your echo chamber?
    You constantly prove you know nothing about game development, when a company is pumping out completly new gameplay elements, whole new planets with cities and such that is not considered putting barely anything out, BF2042 have what put 1 more map out and maybe fixed a few bugs, SC has expanded the solar system even further, and thats just the work we can see, are you ignoring all the work developers do behind the scenes that dont get shown straight away just because it suits your narrow agenda.

You dont even know what crew means in star citizen, there is no max capacity you could fix 200 ppl on a javelin if you wanted, all max crew means is what it would take to operate in real life conditions if the ship was in game 24 hours a day, in reality all you need is to man all your stations, maybe a few soldiers/repair crew and a team to fly the ship in the hanger and thats it fully operated.

You constantly prove you know nothing about game development, when a company is pumping out completly new gameplay elements, whole new planets with cities and such that is not considered putting barely anything out, BF2042 have what put 1 more map out and maybe fixed a few bugs, SC has expanded the solar system even further, and thats just the work we can see, are you ignoring all the work developers do behind the scenes that dont get shown straight away just because it suits your narrow agenda.

You dont even know what crew means in star citizen, there is no max capacity you could fix 200 ppl on a javelin if you wanted, all max crew means is what it would take to operate in real life conditions if the ship was in game 24 hours a day, in reality all you need is to man all your stations, maybe a few soldiers/repair crew and a team to fly the ship in the hanger and thats it fully operated.
    I can see you very much, like always, clearly missed the point of the first paragraph I wrote. Not surprising, you're live with blinders on. Oh you got me, I got a narrow agenda pointing and laughing at scams that pull in people like you. My operation has been found out.

It's amazing how you still don't know what max crew means and even in your reply, you insert words that I didn't use at all.

You truly are more damaging to this game than anyone who criticizes it.

You dont even know what crew means in star citizen
    Lol, "in Star Citizen", as if the game uses its own definition for words now... shit, wouldn't that be convenient.

Crew; noun, All personnel operating or serving aboard a ship.
    Manned; adjective, Operated by, performed by, or transporting a person; crewed.
    Maximum; noun, The greatest possible quantity or degree.

there is no max capacity you could fix 200 ppl on a javelin if you wanted
    Moving goal posts, the argument was never about passenger capacity, but about the maximum crew amount.

all max crew means is what it would take to operate in real life conditions if the ship was in game 24 hours a day
    Wtf dude,”real life conditions”, lol… but yes dude, max crew means max crew, you are finally starting to get it.

in reality all you need is to man all your stations, maybe a few soldiers/repair crew and a team to fly the ship in the hanger and thats it fully operated.
    Also yes, in reality all you need is the min crew amount to pilot the ship.... I know, I know, mind blowing information, totally not implied by, you know… "MINIMUM CREW" requirement.

I’m glad that we finally managed to get this far after all those pages of going over this shit *clap*

Never, ever, take people like Kenn as some sort of representation of the community.

I've spent a few hours in the game during free flight events, and I can tell you that one of the very good things in Star Citizen is it's community, last time I tried it, I was having a lot of issues, clipping trough the ground and shit, and I was unlucky enough to stumble upon someone like Kenn, “Oh you are just here to complain, every free flight is the same sort of crap, just log out and don’t come back, blah blah blah…”, not only the rest of the community jumped in to shut him down, they also helped me fixing the issue and even flew to my location to show me around.
    Last edited by banmebaby; 2022-08-03 at 04:51 PM.
    Ahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by banmebaby View Post
    Lol, "in Star Citizen", as if the game uses its own definition for words now... shit, wouldn't that be convenient.

Moving goal posts, the argument was never about passenger capacity, but about the maximum crew amount.

Wtf dude,”real life conditions”, lol… but yes dude, max crew means max crew, you are finally starting to get it.

Also yes, in reality all you need is the min crew amount to pilot the ship.... I know, I know, mind blowing information, totally not implied by, you know… "MINIMUM CREW" requirement.

I’m glad that we finally managed to get this far after all those pages of going over this shit *clap*

Never, ever, take people like Kenn as some sort of representation of the community.

I've spent a few hours in the game during free flight events, and I can tell you that one of the very good things in Star Citizen is it's community, last time I tried it, I was having a lot of issues, clipping trough the ground and shit, and I was unlucky enough to stumble upon someone like Kenn, “Oh you are just here to complain, every free flight is the same sort of crap, just log out and don’t come back, blah blah blah…”, not only the rest of the community jumped in to shut him down, they also helped me fixing the issue and even flew to my location to show me around.
    Oh I'm not making him the figurehead of the community. I'm saying if people come across him and his unwillingness to even admit there is shit wrong or shady with the game, it's not a good look. Most of the people who play are more than likely quiet like most game communities and it's the minority that whines like on MMOChamp, but they're the loudest and draw the biggest attention.

3.18 finally got some features added to its release view on the roadmap.

Release View
    Daymar Crash Site: A derelict settlement on Daymar using parts of the StarRunner & 600i. [3.18]
    New Rivers in Stanton: Additional rivers and lakes on microTech and Hurston. [3.18]
    Sand Cave Archetype: Creation pipeline and quality standard for a new sand cave archetype to be placed throughout the Stanton system. [3.18]
    Arena Commander: Classic Race Mode Overhaul: A complete overhaul of all systems and maps in Arena Commander's Classic Race Mode. [3.18]
    Sandbox Prison Activities: Expansion of prison gameplay with a new suite of missions and sandbox activities.[3.18]
    Security Post Kareah Reactivation: Crusader Security have moved in a full-time staff and have begun storing confiscated contraband aboard. [3.18]
    New Missions - Orison: Bounty, Assassinate, Clear All and other missions to take place on the platforms created for Siege of Orison. [3.18]
    New Interdiction Scenarios: Adding new variations and difficulty levels of interdiction scenarios. [3.18]
    Environmental Space Missions: Implementation of new missions and scenarios that the player will encounter as they wander around an area of space. [3.18]
    Salvage - Hull Stripping: Updated to also include Hull Stripping aboard the Aegis Reclaimer using its remote salvage turrets. [3.18]

Oh I'm not making him the figurehead of the community. I'm saying if people come across him and his unwillingness to even admit there is shit wrong or shady with the game, it's not a good look. Most of the people who play are more than likely quiet like most game communities and it's the minority that whines like on MMOChamp, but they're the loudest and draw the biggest attention.
    Oh, I know, I know, it's why we often get the "Oh SC community is a cult!", what I'm trying to say is that it's easy to think so when people stumble upon these fringe cases, however it's not really something anyone should be doing, my experience with Star Citizen wasn't really a long one, but the community was indeed the most positive surprise I had with it, and it's sad that it's all being lumped together with these poorly written bots.
    Ahahahaha!

I can see you very much, like always, clearly missed the point of the first paragraph I wrote. Not surprising, you're live with blinders on. Oh you got me, I got a narrow agenda pointing and laughing at scams that pull in people like you. My operation has been found out.

It's amazing how you still don't know what max crew means and even in your reply, you insert words that I didn't use at all.

When you call it a scam you are obviously not here to be constructive in any way shape or form.

You dont know what max crew means, max simply means the amount of ppl who could live on the ship, not who could fit on the ship or actually operate the ship at 100%, this is a game it does not take 80 men to operate a javelin. Having enough to fully operate the ship is all that matters in a game.

This forum have no bearing on who wants to play the game or not, the numbers playing SC are constantly rising and the money isnt stopping, just because you clearly lack understanding on what star citizen is and is being developed into, you have proven time and time again you are not here to be constructive like several posters here.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2022-08-04 at 09:41 PM.

You dont know what max crew means, max simply means the amount of ppl who could live on the ship, not who could fit on the ship or actually operate the ship at 100%, this is a game it does not take 80 men to operate a javelin.
    Oh dear lord here we go again. The rare QUADRUPLE DOWN on being wrong. CIG's info must be wrong because kenn says it is.

- - - Updated - - -

you have proven time and time again you are not here to be constructive like several posters here.
    Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?

When you call it a scam you are obviously not here to be constructive in any way shape or form.

You dont know what max crew means, max simply means the amount of ppl who could live on the ship, not who could fit on the ship or actually operate the ship at 100%, this is a game it does not take 80 men to operate a javelin. Having enough to fully operate the ship is all that matters in a game.

This forum have no bearing on who wants to play the game or not, the numbers playing SC are constantly rising and the money isnt stopping, just because you clearly lack understanding on what star citizen is and is being developed into, you have proven time and time again you are not here to be constructive like several posters here.
    Could you just fucking drop it with this dumb ship?
    EVERYONE here agrees that you only need 12 people to have it operational and running, which is the minimum crew needed, but can at max, house 80 people. It's on the fucking official website (12-80). It's CIGs own info you try to refute here for some dumb reason.
    No one here claims you need 80 people to have it operational at all. It's all your own interpretation to start utterly pointless arguments and pretend to "know better"

The go-kart track has my interest.

On a related note, it would be nice if CIG added paved roads to planets. CIG has sold $60 race cars but there are no tracks to drive them on.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The go-kart track has my interest.

On a related note, it would be nice if CIG added paved roads to planets. CIG has sold $60 race cars but there are no tracks to drive them on.
    "Introducing the new P4V-3R, on sale now! This ground vehicle can pave new roads in specific areas to allow for other ground vehicles to drive smoothly! Only $499!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Could you just fucking drop it with this dumb ship?
    EVERYONE here agrees that you only need 12 people to have it operational and running, which is the minimum crew needed, but can at max, house 80 people. It's on the fucking official website (12-80). It's CIGs own info you try to refute here for some dumb reason.
    No one here claims you need 80 people to have it operational at all. It's all your own interpretation to start utterly pointless arguments and pretend to "know better"
    Your talking to someone that doesn't believe dates announcing a product release are not actually release dates. There is no twist and turn his brain would spaghetti itself into to not have to admit something bad about the game.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Your talking to someone that doesn't believe dates announcing a product release are not actually release dates. There is no twist and turn his brain would spaghetti itself into to not have to admit something bad about the game.
    They never gave any other dates for a full release and you cant prove otherwise, not once did they state when SQ42 was actually going to release, your poor attempts to say otherwise just show how clueless you are about the games development and poor character to state false imformation any chance you get. Everyone who thought otherwise already lost that argument.

They never gave any other dates for a full release and you cant prove otherwise, not once did they state when SQ42 was actually going to release, your poor attempts to say otherwise just show how clueless you are about the games development and poor character to state false imformation any chance you get. Everyone who thought otherwise already lost that argument.
    https://www.polygon.com/2015/1/21/78...in-2015-shares

The first episode of SQ42 did not launch in Fall 2015, 7 years ago.

Nor did Star Citizen commercially launch in 2016, 6 years ago.

This is just counterfactual, and relies on redefining what release windows mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The first episode of SQ42 did not launch in Fall 2015, 7 years ago.

Nor did Star Citizen commercially launch in 2016, 6 years ago.

This is just counterfactual, and relies on redefining what release windows mean.
    Why wait for a Kenn response when you can build your own? (Check as many as apply)

[ ] You're just clueless about development.

[ ] You have poor character.

[ ] You're just lying.

[ ] Dates change all the time.

[ ] No one has ever done what SC is doing.

[ ] SC is live and available for play, you're just being dishonest about it not launching.

[ ] You have nothing of substance to say.

Time and time again people disprove your bullshit "they never gave dates" with evidence and time and time again you post it again.

I would seriously like to know why this man is not permabanned here. MMOC just desperate for traffic, I guess.