WoW Hotfixes - August 3, 2022

WoW Hotfixes - August 3, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Rogue
      • Outlaw
        • Fixed an issue that could cause Blade Flurry damage to break Vanish under certain conditions.
        • Fixed an issue that could cause bonus Sinister Strike hits to break Vanish under certain conditions.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Fated Raids
      • Fated Castle Nathria
        • Fixed an issue causing some boss abilities to inflict too much damage and causing some player abilities to inflict too little damage.
    • Mythic+
      • Affixes
        • Shrouded
          • Zul’gamux Blood Barrier absorb reduced by 33%.
      • Return to Karazhan: Lower
        • Fixed an issue where players could exchange Keystones with Ta’hsup even if they failed to complete the dungeon within the time limit.
        • Opera Hall: Westfall Story
          • Fixed an issue that would cause the encounter to prematurely end if either Toe Knee or Mrrgria were defeated before the other.
          • Fixed an issue where Shoreline Tidespeakers could continue casting after being defeated.
        • Maiden of Virtue
          • Holy Bulwark absorb reduced by 20%.
        • Attumen the Huntsman
          • Improved the visual clarity on Intangible Presence.
      • Return to Karazhan: Upper
        • Shade of Medivh
          • Fixed an issue causing Flame Wreath’s visual effect to linger after the encounter ends.
    • Heroic Dungeons
      • Fixed an issue where rewards were dropping at the incorrect item level.

Items and Rewards

Quests
    • [NA Realms] “Crossing Fate” quest credit should now accurately reflect the progress that was made. To receive the missing credit, affected players will need to log into the game and enter Oribos before next week’s weekly raid reset.
    • The quest item for “Castle Nathria: Getting a Head” now drop from Fated Castle Nathria.

Burning Crusade Classic
    • The Nagrand quests “In Defense of Halaa” and “Enemies, Old and New” no longer grant any quest credit for killing players more than 5 levels lower than you.

Need to nerf the last boss of GD, fuck that dumb boss. Also, there are dozens of abilities that you can barely see for various reasons (mostly overlaps but some of them are literally invisible). This has always been an issue but it seems even worse now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shrouded
    Zul’gamux Blood Barrier absorb reduced by 33%.
    Hmm, that nerf is understandable. That shield was pretty sturdy counting in that it was healing up at the same.
    What I don't get that there is only one boss Naze at the count of three, after that those mobs are a total laughing stock, most of the times even weaker than the troops they displace.
    There is no real strategy involved once that one is gone but to find and pull as many of them as you can to get up that buff.
    When I first read about this affix I thought those Nazes were all supposed to be some kind of menace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Need to nerf the last boss of GD, fuck that dumb boss. Also, there are dozens of abilities that you can barely see for various reasons (mostly overlaps but some of them are literally invisible). This has always been an issue but it seems even worse now.
    The breath was pretty rough on a 17 lmao. Guess we need more gear.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Blizzard forgot to make up their mind if we are supposed to dodge it every time and telegraph safe zones instead of that luck game it is now, or if we're meant to eat it a couple times in which case it does too much damage now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Blizzard forgot to make up their mind if we are supposed to dodge it every time and telegraph safe zones instead of that luck game it is now, or if we're meant to eat it a couple times in which case it does too much damage now.
    Yeah, we tried to figure out if there was a set pattern or what. Turns out it wasn't. Was a pain to heal, can't imagine how it would be in a pug..
    Funny how easy iron docks is in comparison.
    Hi

Yeah, we tried to figure out if there was a set pattern or what. Turns out it wasn't. Was a pain to heal, can't imagine how it would be in a pug..
    Funny how easy iron docks is in comparison.
    I'm pretty sure there used to be a pattern you could follow easily when we had CMs, maybe they borked that? Haven't been there yet.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    I'm pretty sure there used to be a pattern you could follow easily when we had CMs, maybe they borked that? Haven't been there yet.
    iirc ranged can't be spread too much or there'll be no safe places
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

well duh ? a lot of people do into 15-17 with 278 while thos dungeons drop baseline 288 and you can upgrade iwth unlimited VP from week 1 + GV max is what 304 this season .

ofc its gonna be rough .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Hmm, that nerf is understandable. That shield was pretty sturdy counting in that it was healing up at the same.
    What I don't get that there is only one boss Naze at the count of three, after that those mobs are a total laughing stock, most of the times even weaker than the troops they displace.
    There is no real strategy involved once that one is gone but to find and pull as many of them as you can to get up that buff.
    When I first read about this affix I thought those Nazes were all supposed to be some kind of menace.
    hm dont forget its tyranical week . next week if you will have people standing in their cone atack you will have deaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hm dont forget its tyranical week . next week if you will have people standing in their cone atack you will have deaths.
    Are Nazes really affected by fortified? As far as I remember all Affix mobs in the past were their own thing and therefore the same each week.