Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    One of the reason is also people calling everyone that does not fit their views or opinions fascists or nazis.
    Or...you know... they are actual fascists...

10+ Year Old Account
    Conservative cheesedicks at the BuLwark ask:
    Do American ‘National Conservatives’ Condone Orbán’s White Nationalism?
    The Hungarian prime minister’s unqualified praise for a racist screed and criticisms of “race-mixing” amount to a mask-off moment.

Spoiler Alert: Yes. Yes, they do.

The founders and editors at the Bulwark prefer the quieter versions of White Nationalism they used to elect Reagan and Bush.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tentim View Post
    Its usually what people brandy around when they want to flood the market with the working poor to destroy livelihoods.

It's our generation " wont someone think of the children" it's a empty moralist scare mongering that is meaningless.
    Or he's a fucking racist and his platform is also fucking racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    What's with this weird fucking fetish the GOP has for Viktor fucking Orban.

I mean...OK...he is the only full blow fascist who wins elections, but still....He's like a second hand Mussolini of one of the least successful EU nations.
    One of his popular epithets in the comment sections is "bonsai Duce".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tentim View Post
    It's kind of splitting the meaning to call a democratically elected leader a fascist. Not everyone is a fan of flooding the market to suppress wages and keep a slave style economy.
    Orbán is very vocally against suppressing wages but at the same time is very much guilty of it. He doth protest too much. Hungary has a lot of workers from Ukraine and parts further east, but of course those guys are kinda the right colour.

Standing ovation from the crowd here

Yes for Viktor Orban.

Can't believe one of our two major political parties is fascist and they can win elections and have a chance of controlling our government.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Standing ovation from the crowd here

Yes for Viktor Orban.

Can't believe one of our two major political parties is fascist and they can win elections and have a chance of controlling our government.
    "we must coordinate the movement of our troops"

I know he's not literally talking about the military, but I love how much conservatives love viewing themselves as if they were in the military and this is a war. It's pervasive throughout the rhetoric and ideological framing of modern conservatism in the US and other countries where the respective conservative parties are taking a hard-turn towards fascism and/or authoritarianism.

"these two locations will define the two fronts in the battle being fought for western civilization"

Again, these people are all wannabe cosplay soldiers. I'd love to see Orban, or most of the people in the audience based off the applause shot, do a few days in basic. I mean, I don't know if I could but I'm not pretending I'm part of some "war" or some shit. It's a bunch of fuckin senior citizens and obese fuckers, like Orban, who probably got winded walking from their car to CPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Orbán is very vocally against suppressing wages but at the same time is very much guilty of it. He doth protest too much. Hungary has a lot of workers from Ukraine and parts further east, but of course those guys are kinda the right colour.
    Wait...fascists are ideologically incoherent?!
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'd love to see Orban, or most of the people in the audience based off the applause shot, do a few days in basic.
    Heh. Have you seen the size of his gut?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Heh. Have you seen the size of his gut?
    It's like he's got a smaller man inside of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who says that Conservatives are too venal to appreciate the Arts?

Many at CPAC are applauding this young man for his performance piece put on by the #WalkAway Foundation.

Hello I would like to share with you the most astonishing thing I have ever seen
    At this CPAC booth you receive a silent disco headset that plays harrowing testimony from people arrested for participating in J6
    Instead of dancing, you stand around and watch this guy cry

Turns out, it's "Walk Away" founder Brandon Straka, who did not serve any prison time in his Jan. 6 case thanks to turning evidence on others.

“You Will Go To Your Grave As A Traitor”: How One Jan. 6 Participant Cooperated With The FBI
    The lengths to which right-wing influencer Brandon Straka cooperated with the FBI were only revealed in court documents that were apparently released to the media by accident.
    Government Affiliated Snark

The fuck is that woke-ass performance art? That guy probably went to some libcuck "liberal arts" college to learn how to act poorly.

So are we supposed to believe that all these hypermasculine men in prison, or mostly just hanging around at home on bond waiting for their court dates, are just sobbing all the time? Isn't that kinda...not masculine?

So this then happened...

Then … Marjorie Taylor Greene showed up and got in the cage with him

Vid embedded you must see this performance artist.

She actually comforted this person as if he was actually in jail and some dude reading a bible verse I guess. I don't know if she cried with him.

WTF am I doing? I can't believe I post about this troll MTG. I feel so dirty.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    So this then happened...

Then … Marjorie Taylor Greene showed up and got in the cage with him

Vid embedded you must see this performance artist.

She actually comforted this person as if he was actually in jail and some dude reading a bible verse I guess. I don't know if she cried with him.

WTF am I doing? I can't believe I post about this troll MTG. I feel so dirty.
    Why is she consoling a..."crisis" actor?

Considering Orbans speech, I really do wish that the EU had the means to remove Hungary from the EU. Their intent to destroy the institution from within is obvious.

The EU playing nice is great and all, but when a member is as toxic as Hungary is, sanctioning them to a level that pretty much reads EU exclusion needs to be done. If they hate integration with others that much, then just gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Considering Orbans speech, I really do wish that the EU had the means to remove Hungary from the EU. Their intent to destroy the institution from within is obvious.

The EU playing nice is great and all, but when a member is as toxic as Hungary is, sanctioning them to a level that pretty much reads EU exclusion needs to be done. If they hate integration with others that much, then just gtfo.
    Can I apply for asylum?

The madman's great idea to combat energy prices: forests can now be cut down withotu restrictions or replanting.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2022-08-07 at 02:25 PM.