Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    It's interesting how Lor'themar Theron would rather spend time in Orgrimmar (a foreign orcish city on the other side of the world) flirting with a woman of another race entirely, rather than be in Silvermoon, where he belongs. Does he not know that he has a whole elven kingdom to rule?

Perhaps if Lor'themar Theron took his job seriously, then the Ghostlands wouldn't still be infested with Undead armies. As the Windrunner Sisters comic shows, the Windrunners had to fight ceaselessly through hordes of undead just to reach their ancestral home.

A worthy leader would have made it a priority to purge any remaining undead in the nation thoroughly. Sadly it seems that Theron does not have his priorities straight, since his priority is to marry a foreign elf.
    The nightborne and blood elf are elves, that is, the same species. and we see lorthemar in silvermoon in 9.2.5 and in the dialogue thalyssra clearly says that lorthemar works hard for quelthalas and that's why they took time to get to the wedding. between orgrimmar and quelthalas there is a distance portal you can spend a few hours in the capital of the horde

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post

Secondly, Alleria and Turalyon have no real work to do in Elywnn contrasted to the Ghostlands -.
    Maybe they could solve the whole poverty thing going on Elwynn's backyard

Or maybe they like eating mud cakes
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post

If you mean Westfall, that's a good point - the area still appears to be in the grips of intense poverty and still afflicted by the ravages of the Cataclysm, it could certainly do with some reconstruction.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I think every major city should be given the same assets as Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

Players can choose which city they want to spend their time in.

Now, I'd leave out the allied race places like suramar, highmountain and blackrock mountain because they aren't built to be functioning cities.
    However Silvermoon, Exodar, Quel'Thalas and the Azuremyst Isles need an update

Not to mention that the cities contribute a lot to the fantasy of what you are playing. more with the smaller daily missions.

I remember that when I was playing with Kaldorei, I would return every so often to distribute food among the guards for the daily kitchen.
    I really barely set foot in the human city.

Something similar with my Forsakesn (But there if I go to Ogrimar from time to time)

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post

The alliance has already made it clear that it sees its citizens as tools, not people XD

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I wonder what their kids will look like?

Maybe they cant get childeren, since in all of warcraft history we did not had a cross between these races.
    They might be so different that its like trying to breed cats with dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Maybe they cant get childeren, since in all of warcraft history we did not had a cross between these races.
    If there can be hybrids between human and elves, human and orcs or draenei with orcs, then the chances of Blood Elves and Nightborne not being able of having children together are very slim.

they are the same species they are elves, it is as if you told me that a Japanese could not have children with a Nigerian. orcs can have children with draenei it is absurd that elves can not have children

7+ Year Old Account
    My man. Draenei and Orcs can get children and they are from different planets
    Are you seriously implying that 2 different elves wouldn't be able to conceive children? Dwarves from different clans already can (Dark Iron and Bronzebeard) so why wouldn't elves do it?

Hell, probably the whole troll lineage can interbreed

And then you have elves and humans having children. And humans and half-Draenei half-Orc
    Which probably means everyone gets to make half-breeds
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    they are the same species they are elves, it is as if you told me that a Japanese could not have children with a Nigerian. orcs can have children with draenei it is absurd that elves can not have children
    I think it could be possible for different elves to have a child. On the other hand, Thalyssra is 10k years old, which means she might not be able to bear a child anymore. We don't know anything about elven reproduction in Warcraft, but in other fantasy worlds, elves usually can't have children when they reach certain age.

3+ Year Old Account
    I hope West Silvermoon turns into some sort of a Suramar-like enclave or district for Nightborne representatives/expatriates
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    I think it could be possible for different elves to have a child. On the other hand, Thalyssra is 10k years old, which means she might not be able to bear a child anymore. We don't know anything about elven reproduction in Warcraft, but in other fantasy worlds, elves usually can't have children when they reach certain age.
    that is a better excuse for them not to have a baby since it is in a world where aliens from different planets can have children

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    I hope West Silvermoon turns into some sort of a Suramar-like enclave or district for Nightborne representatives/expatriates
    they could make a temple for belore and elune!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Personally, I don't.

I'd love for Western Silvermoon to be a base of pure Thalassian magical study. If the Blood Elves were to lose the Sunwell, then perhaps have Western Silvermoon be the place for Fel-Magical study with the Blood Elf Warlocks and Blood Elf Demon Hunters taking it over.

I'd love to see Shal'dorei influences around Quel'Thalas though, such as leyline masters around the Eversong Sanctums. Perhaps the Sanctum close to Falconwing Square is maintained by Valtrois and her Leyline Warpcasters.

I think Silvermoon as the capital of the Blood Elves should remain fully Blood Elven.

Personally, I don't.

I'd love for Western Silvermoon to be a base of pure Thalassian magical study. If the Blood Elves were to lose the Sunwell, then perhaps have Western Silvermoon be the place for Fel-Magical study with the Blood Elf Warlocks and Blood Elf Demon Hunters taking it over.

I'd love to see Shal'dorei influences around Quel'Thalas though, such as leyline masters around the Eversong Sanctums. Perhaps the Sanctum close to Falconwing Square is maintained by Valtrois and her Leyline Warpcasters.

I think Silvermoon as the capital of the Blood Elves should remain fully Blood Elven.
    That should be magister terrance

That should be magister terrance
    Magister's Terrace should be a place for all Blood Elven Spellcasting. I don't even like it being a museum.

Maybe go through the space and see Blood Elf Frost Magi, Blood Elf Fire Magi, Blood Elf Arcane Magi and Blood Elf Warlock Elites, weaving fel magic.

Personally, I don't.

I think sin'dorei could invite shal'dorei botanists and create some nice Arcane gardens, similar to what we've seen in Nighthold. Even in real world, some plants are used to help with restoration after some leaks and catastrophes. Studying arcane-based flora to remove Scourge taint in Ghostlands could be interesting... And it could eventually lead into blood elf and Nightborne druids.

Fel magic is much like radiation having it within the city would be quite stupid, it would contaminate everything again. Built a floating school outside of the nations borders.

Even with the sunwell lost magic addiction has been solved, there is now a permanent cure. That story arch has been dealt with twice now

Magister's Terrace should be a place for all Blood Elven Spellcasting. I don't even like it being a museum.

Maybe go through the space and see Blood Elf Frost Magi, Blood Elf Fire Magi, Blood Elf Arcane Magi and Blood Elf Warlock Elites, weaving fel magic.
    Making Magister Terrance a museum is a mistake. It was supposed to be the main base of operations for the magisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    It's interesting how Lor'themar Theron would rather spend time in Orgrimmar (a foreign orcish city on the other side of the world) flirting with a woman of another race entirely, rather than be in Silvermoon, where he belongs. Does he not know that he has a whole elven kingdom to rule?

Perhaps if Lor'themar Theron took his job seriously, then the Ghostlands wouldn't still be infested with Undead armies. As the Windrunner Sisters comic shows, the Windrunners had to fight ceaselessly through hordes of undead just to reach their ancestral home.

A worthy leader would have made it a priority to purge any remaining undead in the nation thoroughly. Sadly it seems that Theron does not have his priorities straight, since his priority is to marry a foreign elf.
    Imo this is either because he's part of the Horde council now, or because the devs wanted to be sure it was someplace more people would see it.

The former does raise some interesting questions though, like do the blood elves at large somewhat despise the fact that he's become so Horde involved to the extent of seemingly not really running his city as regent? Idk. Silvermoon does also have it's own council, though, so I'd imagine they run most of the day-to-day.

Making Magister Terrance a museum is a mistake. It was supposed to be the main base of operations for the magisters.
    Yes but if the Blood Elves can afford having Magister's Terrace purely as a museum for their magical artifacts, it means they feel their situation on Isle of Quel'Danas is safe and the Sunwell is well protected against all external threats so that they don't even have a need for a big number of Magisters to be there in their base of operations to control the zone against dangers, so that can still be good news for the Blood Elves after all

Fel magic is much like radiation having it within the city would be quite stupid, it would contaminate everything again. Built a floating school outside of the nations borders.

Even with the sunwell lost magic addiction has been solved, there is now a permanent cure. That story arch has been dealt with twice now
    The area above Stratholme (Old Quel'thalas) could also be a nice and ideal zone for studying fel magics without too much danger, but then again Blood Elf Warlocks and Demon Hunters would feel like they are unfairly given the same ugly Void Elf "treatment" (being exiled from their homeland because they are dangerous to their kin) if their new base of operations is actually moved outside the kingdom, and that would be a bad feeling for Blood Elf players who consider themselves loyal to Silvermoon unlike the Void Elves, so I would still prefer to have the Warlocks-Demon Hunters zone inside the borders of Quel'thalas I think...it's true fel magic is dangerous and can corrupt Sin'dorei people and buildings all over again, but it would still not be as bad as what the Void can do with the Sunwell after all....
    Last edited by Synvanas; 2022-08-09 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    I think sin'dorei could invite shal'dorei botanists and create some nice Arcane gardens, similar to what we've seen in Nighthold. Even in real world, some plants are used to help with restoration after some leaks and catastrophes. Studying arcane-based flora to remove Scourge taint in Ghostlands could be interesting... And it could eventually lead into blood elf and Nightborne druids.
    I wouldn't say no to that idea.
    Blending nature and arcane together in this sort of way is different from the night elves - it's almost a more haughty and arrogant way of controlling nature.

Best causes, but looked down upon by the night elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post

true, but we've seen plenty of Blood Elves become Warlocks and they do have their own Sanctum Guild.

Granted, some of their influence may have dropped within Silvermoon due to the Warlock-ran Tailoring shop being closed by the authorities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synvanas View Post
    Yes but if the Blood Elves can afford having Magister's Terrace purely as a museum for their magical artifacts, it means they feel their situation on Isle of Quel'Danas is safe and the Sunwell is well protected against all external threats so that they don't even have a need for a big number of Magisters to be there in their base of operations to control the zone against dangers, so that can still be good news for the Blood Elves after all
    As great as it is for the race, I think it makes everything a little boring.

Even as a big Blood Elf fan, I do not believe that the Blood Elves should be living in constant paradise and I do think a shake-up needs to happen, in some way. In this, "perfect" is so boring.

I do support the loss of the Sunwell, on a permanent basis.