Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardi View Post
    You are certainly underestimating the furry "culture". Believe or not, there are people who would like to diddle a werewolf out there.

Gnolls are anthropomorphic creatures ("anthros"), something that on itself calls for rule 34 furry stuff. I dare not look it up, but you can bet it's there.
    Current version is more beast-like (which would border zoophilia) while the rework makes them look more sentient and humanoid-like (i.e: fair game) which goes dangerously into furry territory. Then there's also the "scaleys" which are like furries but fantasizing with reptilian stuff rather than mammals. Dracthyr design certainly leans towards those. Again, without looking it up, I'm certain that by now there's a sizeable amount of images of fun with crossdressing dragons.

I don't know who is in charge of character art but the Dragonflight models seem to be intentionally made for -and by- sexual deviates.
    Welcome to 2004, the furry’s have been here from The start.

All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

what else is there to talk about here besides people self reporting how everything with anthropomorphized animals is furry bait?

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    what else is there to talk about here besides people self reporting how everything with anthropomorphized animals is furry bait?
    Well, to summarise, that the model (now replaced, thankfully) didn't look like the brutal Hogger, Scourge of Elwynn but rather like a cute Disney-like character.
    "Mah name's Hwoggeh! Woof, woof! Wunna be mah fwiend?"

Still, even as cartoonish and whimsical that the Warcraft art style is, this looks out of place.

a cartoonish looking model in a game famous for having a cartoon/comic book art style doesn't strike me as out of place. if you're a lvl 1 character I'm sure he still strikes fear or whatever into your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    They make young Gnolls already, the one in the OP is just a generic Gnoll.

Where's the Unsee Juice? Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardi View Post
    You are certainly underestimating the furry "culture". Believe or not, there are people who would like to diddle a werewolf out there.

Gnolls are anthropomorphic creatures ("anthros"), something that on itself calls for rule 34 furry stuff. I dare not look it up, but you can bet it's there.
    Current version is more beast-like (which would border zoophilia) while the rework makes them look more sentient and humanoid-like (i.e: fair game) which goes dangerously into furry territory. Then there's also the "scaleys" which are like furries but fantasizing with reptilian stuff rather than mammals. Dracthyr design certainly leans towards those. Again, without looking it up, I'm certain that by now there's a sizeable amount of images of fun with crossdressing dragons.

I don't know who is in charge of character art but the Dragonflight models seem to be intentionally made for -and by- people with this sort of taste.
    But...we kill Gnolls...

Hogger is supposed to be a murderous Gnoll gang leader. GNOLLS ARE NOT SUPPOSED GO BE CUTE!!! Hoggers new model is not supposed to resemble cuteness...

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to 2004, the furry’s have been here from The start.

I totally forgot about this...

These are Troll looks yeah?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    I totally forgot about this...

These are Troll looks yeah?
    Yup trolls blessed by there respective Loa.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedruid View Post
    uhmmm whaaa? Do you really think the government cares / it's wise to allow the government to get more involved when they don't? The sole reason why there's so many homeless is because contractors can't build enough homes due to regulations made by the government. The cost of land, labor, and building regulations = too much government involvement
    Estimated 16 million vacant homes in America.

Estimated 552,830 homeless people in America.

Hmmmmm.

What does this have to do with Hogger

Yup trolls blessed by there respective Loa.
    Knew it...

Huh, seems Cat people existed even before TBC and WoD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

Hmmmmm.

Hogger threw most Americans out of their homes and raided their towns, water supplies, burned their crops, etc.

Damn him and the Riverpaw Gnolls!!! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    This is a thread about a specific WoW model, and talk of models in general - it is not a thread about California, real-world politics, furries, or whatever else the controversy du jour is. Let's return to the actual thread topic.
    Oops. My bad.

Anyway, the point here is that the crisis was averted and we're fine because they sisnt actuslly do Hogger dirty. Case closed, we can all go home.

Hmmmmm.

I'm 99% sure that no one knows how many Gnolls were displaced in WoW after Stormwind increased the cost of living. Additionally, the Gnolls could live in trees over on Teldrassil, but how can they afford buying a tree-hut after being displaced, and how do they get there? Azeroth has plenty of space, but do they even want to leave Elwyn? Nope. It drove hogger so mad he turned into a Disney character.
    Last edited by Aedruid; 2022-08-08 at 01:00 PM.

Oops. My bad.

Anyway, the point here is that the crisis was averted and we're fine because they sisnt actuslly do Hogger dirty. Case closed, we can all go home.
    Sadly crisis was not averted.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/meatbal...nflight-328212
    This new model is Meatball. Hogger remains fluffy enough to make into a plushy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Knew it...

Huh, seems Cat people existed even before TBC and WoD
    Anthropomorphized animals have existed in fantasy long before WoW, furries, or furry haters.

Its really not all that surprising.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Sadly crisis was not averted.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/meatbal...nflight-328212
    This new model is Meatball. Hogger remains fluffy enough to make into a plushy.
    This is just wowhead making stuff up to get more clicks.

Model looks fine, jesus. Lot of posts for a model you rarely if ever see

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It's literally a vanilla leather set:

But yes, tell me more about "Blizz these days."

Sure. They treat women like trash, let men stay on the job who touch and grab women, Half of the upper management likes to sexual harass the women (and men in some cases), and not even last on the list...They steal, and drink, the breast milk from frigs. Do tell me if I have forgotten anything. I am sure I have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinchi Migi View Post
    Sure. They treat women like trash, let men stay on the job who touch and grab women, Half of the upper management likes to sexual harass the women (and men in some cases), and not even last on the list...They steal, and drink, the breast milk from frigs. Do tell me if I have forgotten anything. I am sure I have.
    You do know that much of the SH stuff goes back to devs who were hired before wow even launched right? That’s not at all limits To blizzard these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchi Migi View Post
    Afrasiabi was hired in 2004. And you're convinced it's the evil woke leftist degenerate furry modern devs that are/were the problem? Adorable.

From Wowhead
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Not sure if you actually made any difference or if that first one was just a placeholder model for until they finished a custom model for hogger, but yes, hogger do be looking ready for some tasty manflesh.

edit: On the note of "but that's Meatball!" pretty sure Meatball and Hogger share a model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.