Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I'm such a fucking moron

Last weekend I spent some time and gold getting some good build for my 1370 gunslinger, bought some accessories and I've been lucky on my first gem, getting 6/6/3 which was enough to reach 3x3 (and another one at 2)... But something felt wrong.

That was a fucking Tier 1 Gem.
    Gunslinger is already squishy but mine is missing 10k vitality so i let you imagine rofl
    Yeah, gunslinger is my main/only alt and they are made out of wet paper so get that HP up. Super fun to play though!

Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    Yeah, gunslinger is my main/only alt and they are made out of wet paper so get that HP up. Super fun to play though!
    Couldn't agree more, that's extra fun to play!

Unfortunately my gem is a 600-gold one and I can only replace it with a 66 (mini) so I guess that'll take some time to retrieve that HP back

IMHO, the gold killed this game unless you buy gold "legally or illegally".

Bots are everywhere even after the ban. I can see why.
    I feel so stupid to farm the gold "manually".

I managed to win a legendary Rage Hammer book last night in Oreha hard mode. Either i'm gonna sell it for 4.4k or keep it for my destroyer because it's fun as fuck (though i'm still busy leveling my arcanist.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I'm such a fucking moron...
    My friend bought a few days ago in error 10+ beers for cooking / the adventure tome in Yorn, and is down to 1M silver because of it...
    Already got in contact with a GM, they don't restore.

I killed Argos again.
    I don't remember that Argos did the "eight Sun/Moon marks" 2nd time.

When does Argos do that "eight Sun/Moon marks"?
    Is it random or at a fixed HP?
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2022-08-04 at 11:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Someone is hurt by the fact people enjoy playing a game he doesn't like.

P2W is shit, but tis here to stay. in Lost Ark, it's not as bad as people want it to be - meaning that people can throw a lot of money at it but the actual advantage they get is not great (you have to do the content to get the better gear base, upgrading it only makes you unlock the next content - overgearing is not really a thing).
    That is totally why I'm upset. It can't possible be because I like the game actually but I don't accept p2w vomit in it.
    Its here to stay because people continue to run defense for this cancer.
    Last edited by Vorkreist; 2022-08-08 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    That is totally why I'm upset. It can't possible be because I like the game actually but I don't accept p2w vomit in it.
    Its here to stay because people continue to run defense for this cancer.
    I like how not even 4 years ago the entire online gaming community was united in it's "fuck P2W in any facet" and now we have ppl "WELLL it has some benefits, like letting poors at least have access (despite them never having any hope of getting tthe full experience, and also the "full experience" costing thousands versus $60 like in the past). I wish the industry would go back, but chinese are too juicy of a market and we have enough dumb gamers now that games are mainstream to whiteknight it that it's definitely here to stay.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2022-08-09 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    I like how not even 4 years ago the entire online gaming community was united in it's "fuck P2W in any facet" and now we have ppl "WELLL it has some benefits, like letting poors at least have access (despite them never having any hope of getting tthe full experience, and also the "full experience" costing thousands versus $60 like in the past).
    More like 4 years ago no one was having tantrums about every single F2P game. It's an issue of exposure more than anything.

Did you really think they just now started existing or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Cow View Post
    More like 4 years ago no one was having tantrums about every single F2P game. It's an issue of exposure more than anything.

Did you really think they just now started existing or something?
    No. Also, my timeline is a little off. Cafe world was the first obvious P2W game I can remember, and I was talking MAD shit about it all over facebook at that time as well, but apparently that was in fucking 2009 (man, time flies). However, it feels like it was only recently (read: like ~4 years ago) that these types of mechanics started making it into ACTUAL games as opposed to just clicky mobile/browser low-quality trash.

but apparently that was in fucking 2009 (man, time flies).
    Yep. We old, ya know!

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I killed Argos again.
    I don't remember that Argos did the "eight Sun/Moon marks" 2nd time.

When does Argos do that "eight Sun/Moon marks"?
    Is it random or at a fixed HP?
    66%
    33%

its generally at a fixed hp.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

I like how not even 4 years ago the entire online gaming community was united in it's "fuck P2W in any facet"
    Ah yes MTX/P2W appeared in 2018 right
    I was playing P2W shit in 2004 mate, and there were already thousands of people making those games successful by giving them half their salary. To be real, there was never a "gaming community united" against P2W, it was only a vocal minority complaining while hundreds of thousands of people were paying - hence why the complaints were mostly ignored (and P2W/MTX continued expanding).

I like how not even 4 years ago the entire online gaming community was united in it's "fuck P2W in any facet"
    The general consensus is that the game cannot double dip.
    For example, Battlefront 2 sells the game for $60 and have P2W items.
    EA finally gave up and removed all P2W items.

For F2P games, they can charge anything for P2W items.

However, the games with a monthly fee are clearly better than F2P games.
    Even you are willing to spend hundreds of dollars, F2P games have far less content than WoW and FF14.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2022-08-09 at 07:37 PM.

I killed Argos again.
    2 more weeks to get a full set.

I run low on potion.
    Does the special event give gold or potion?
    Now I know why people use real money to buy gold.

I killed Argos again.

I run low on potion.
    I dont know if you're trying to do something here or if you are genuine, but you always comment once in a while about how you need to buy gold on random stuff. The game gave hundreds of potions/battle items box, I have over 400 of each and I run 8 characters (1490, 1460, 1415, 1370 x3, 1340 x 2). I have never spent a single dollar for gold, and I lack nothing. I don't know what you are doing, but you can easily play this game f2p to its fullest

I killed Argos again.

I run low on potion.
    Standard Pots are extremely easy to get for free though.

I’m starting to run low on mats because I’m lazy but they’re totally not a blocking point for anyone

So I'm still in my old guild's discord, and apparently you have to solve captchas now, or game will disconnect you?

Are they trolling me? Or you can get disconnected while doing a map, and does EAC still make load times unbearably slow?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    So I'm still in my old guild's discord, and apparently you have to solve captchas now, or game will disconnect you?

Are they trolling me? Or you can get disconnected while doing a map, and does EAC still make load times unbearably slow?
    There is a rolling tip below the chat saying the captcha thing is a bug and they’re working on a fix.
    But I think they had implemented this captcha a very long time ago to try to combat bots, yet I had never seen any. So is it a bug or another shitty way to fight bots that will bother the players more than bots ? Difficult to say, their bots crusade is pretty moronic and an utter failure so far.

And yeah the game is slower with each update, thanks to EAC for the launch time then poor optimization for loading screens…

I have never seen a captcha.
    Do you have to play many hours to see it?

I finally killed Argos 6 times and got a full set.
    It is getting harder to find a good team to be carried.