Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Got some random drops of weapons on my adventures.

NPCs sell them for 17k gold
    I put up a shop with title "Cheaper Weapons"....and people actually bought my items

First time i do that in MMORPG (>_<) felt good

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    People focusing on graphics.

Not everything has to be the quality of UE5
    true but we can do a little better than n64 these days.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    People focusing on graphics.

Not everything has to be the quality of UE5
    Well I can live with 2015 and later graphics, but there's no excuse to create a MMORPG with bad graphics.
    That's automatically a turnoff for me as if a developer can't create a bit more advanced graphics, I become suspicious if they can support their game.
    Besides, most MMOs don't have a story/good story. The game has to be appealing somehow and therefore I want some visual candy.

So, I played this for a few days and leveled to 50. I can confidently say that the game is trash tier.

• You are only allowed to raid 8 o'clock during weekends, no other time at all. Screws over different timezones and everything.
    • PvP is 5/times a day, on scheduled days.
    • Class diversity is non-existant, they all have similar skills(pbAoE, cone, ground targetted etc). Witch has a heal that is completely useless with the auto-pot feature that is in the game. Animation locks are awful.
    • Loot diversity doesn't exist. No items are rare at all.
    • Turks. Turks everywhere. The game developer is Turkish and posts messages in Turkish first. Global chats are in Turkish, which is a huge turnoff. If you meet people in the game they'll initiate with Turkish too.
    • The grind is absolutely insane after level 50 just to get a single level.
    • Players who reset stats on launch were able to reset the base stats of their classes, which was not fixed after the fix. So these characters have permanently better flexibility for stats than people who started after or didn't do it.

I could go on, but just skip this game. It's a game made by amateur students who have no idea what they're doing.

You needed to play this for days to figure that out, not from just seeing the trailer that tells you NOTHING but very vague stuff "with characters and content!", not to mention looking like it's straight from 2001 despite better, free tools existing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    You needed to play this for days to figure that out, not from just seeing the trailer that tells you NOTHING but very vague stuff "with characters and content!", not to mention looking like it's straight from 2001 despite better, free tools existing?
    I like playing for myself and forming an opinion based on that experience. It's a free game, not like you have to pay to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    So, I played this for a few days and leveled to 50. I can confidently say that the game is trash tier.

• You are only allowed to raid 8 o'clock during weekends, no other time at all. Screws over different timezones and everything.
    • PvP is 5/times a day, on scheduled days.
    • Class diversity is non-existant, they all have similar skills(pbAoE, cone, ground targetted etc). Witch has a heal that is completely useless with the auto-pot feature that is in the game. Animation locks are awful.
    • Loot diversity doesn't exist. No items are rare at all.
    • Turks. Turks everywhere. The game developer is Turkish and posts messages in Turkish first. Global chats are in Turkish, which is a huge turnoff. If you meet people in the game they'll initiate with Turkish too.
    • The grind is absolutely insane after level 50 just to get a single level.
    • Players who reset stats on launch were able to reset the base stats of their classes, which was not fixed after the fix. So these characters have permanently better flexibility for stats than people who started after or didn't do it.

I could go on, but just skip this game. It's a game made by amateur students who have no idea what they're doing.
    Thank you for your sacrifice...you will be remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    I like playing for myself and forming an opinion based on that experience. It's a free game, not like you have to pay to play.
    That's fair. But it was really expected that this will not be a good game. When trailers and describtions focus on everything and nothing, it will rarely be a good time