Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He did more than most of the other characters we traveled to Shadowlands with. We assaulted Vyraz' stronghold with Thrall and his mom. He pretty much had the same if not more screen time than Jaina and definitely more screentime than Baine, Genn, Taelia or Calia. THe only ones more involved in the story were Tyrande, Sylvanas and Bolvar.
    I think this must be one of those great examples of "he did things... things that didn't need him and didn't add anything to his character."
    So the fans neither remember what happened nor feel like he did something. But at the same time those who don't want to see him get tired of him.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    I think this must be one of those great examples of "he did things... things that didn't need him and didn't add anything to his character."
    So the fans neither remember what happened nor feel like he did something. But at the same time those who don't want to see him get tired of him.
    Yeah pretty much. He was there, he did get a moment to interact with the players and the story which is more than can be said for others. But at the same time was it meaningful?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    1 No circle is really closed. He elune sacrificed the Kaldorei to help his sister and his sister only gave back to the Kaldorei what he took from them without permission. But he even he is giving back less than he took. Because for now many souls were lost along the way and the sacrifice seems to have also destroyed them.

2 The unblessed tree did pretty well for 10 years. I see no reason why they are really necessary to work. When you have an army of Druids that take care of the tree.

3 Precisely the Orcs are the best example. They left Drenor, they no longer defend it. It is no longer their country.
    The issue is that they have no connection to their land. The Kaldorei do.

4 The symbol of the Horde does not come from the land of Azhara. They had it before knowing that place.
    Dude I think you have same proplems with the WoW story.

1) Elune is a SHE not he, also didi you already forget that its Sylvanas job to found and retrive every souls sent into the Maw?

2) A World Tree is not a normal tree... thats why need the Aspects blesseing and no druid can replace a Titan enpower dragons. Not to mention the fact that this will be part of Dragonflight plot. In any case, look what happen to Andrassil, without the Bless was corrupted by the Old Gods and cause the creation of the emerald nightmare.

3) That's is your personal fanfiction.

When Drenor was distrupted by Ner'zhul, Alliance Expedition closed the Dark Portal in Draenor, trapping themselves there and part of the Orcs on Azeroth. Draenor's was shattered and hurled towards the Nether and now its the Outland. So, its not true that all the Orcs left Dreanor and its no longer their Home, because the survivors of the destruction are still there and Dreanor is still orcs homeland. if you ever played TBC you would know that. Even the Alternate timeline Dreanor, still the orcs homelands.

Besides that, I don't know if you notice it, but this thing of preferring the new elf city on the Outland, makes it even more ridiculous to complain that it is no longer on a Kalindor island, instead near Dragon Island (which may be put near kalindor).

You miss the point that the World Trees are connected to the Emerald Dream... and by now putting the new Tree in the Green dragons zone, make this connection even stronger, thats why Ysera will be part of that.

4) You miss my point right?

So I was right, the "sacrifice" must be paid by Tyrande... so we can have back Ysera.
    Malfurion is the price according to the new datamined dialoge by Ysera and Tyrande. Also, this make more sense to put the new tree on Green draghon area, due to stronger link with the Emerald Dream
    Last edited by Tartys; 2022-08-10 at 10:59 AM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

5+ Year Old Account
    He? Elune as Algalon? Well that makes sense to me, but as a moon it’s still a she.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Dude I think you have same proplems with the WoW story.

1) Elune is a SHE not he, also didi you already forget that its Sylvanas job to found and retrive every souls sent into the Maw?

2) A World Tree is not a normal tree... thats why need the Aspects blesseing and no druid can replace a Titan enpower dragons. Not to mention the fact that this will be part of Dragonflight plot. In any case, look what happen to Andrassil, without the Bless was corrupted by the Old Gods and cause the creation of the emerald nightmare.

3) That's is your personal fanfiction.

When Drenor was distrupted by Ner'zhul, Alliance Expedition closed the Dark Portal in Draenor, trapping themselves there and part of the Orcs on Azeroth. Draenor's was shattered and hurled towards the Nether and now its the Outland. So, its not true that all the Orcs left Dreanor and its no longer their Home, because the survivors of the destruction are still there and Dreanor is still orcs homeland. if you ever played TBC you would know that. Even the Alternate timeline Dreanor, still the orcs homelands.

Besides that, I don't know if you notice it, but this thing of preferring the new elf city on the Outland, makes it even more ridiculous to complain that it is no longer on a Kalindor island, instead near Dragon Island (which may be put near kalindor).

You miss the point that the World Trees are connected to the Emerald Dream... and by now putting the new Tree in the Green dragons zone, make this connection even stronger, thats why Ysera will be part of that.

4) You miss my point right?

So I was right, the "sacrifice" must be paid by Tyrande... so we can have back Ysera.
    Malfurion is the price according to the new datamined dialoge by Ysera and Tyrande. Also, this make more sense to put the new tree on Green draghon area, due to stronger link with the Emerald Dream
    1) Blame Google.
    Ok so in any case the Circle is closed when Sylvanas retrieves all the souls from the faucse...
    But all those that have already been destroyed and all those that were destroyed to create the seed are still missing.

We continue that they are only recovering a part of the thing that was taken from him without permission. Without any extra rewards.

2) I remind you that the Kaldorei planted like 4 or 6 of those trees without permission from the Dragon aspects.
    Look at Andrassil/Vordrassil, https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Wor...l_/_Vordrassil

4) Nop

3) and 5)
    If they are not going to stay on their land and move to another continent. Why stay in this shitty world that asks they to make a sacrifice every time?

If you are going to leave your sacred lands. Better to go to a place where they are not attacked by their enemies and/or betrayed by their allies.

so i ask you. Since you want them to leave Kalimndor. Why are they staying in Azaeroth? To see if in a few years they ask them to sacrifice Shandris and Maiev too? Or waiting for the Horde or Azahara to attack them and instead of helping them, their allies side with their enemy. Again.
    Last edited by geco; 2022-08-10 at 12:18 PM.