Thread: Wow hotties !!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Withered J’im
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    I like that fact that people finds everything else sexy, except the human race.
    Funny that huh. Their models arent that bad, it's just the expression and deeply stance. Still not as bad as night elf male.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityHeart View Post
    Alexstrasza has probably always been at the top of my list of attractive WoW characters, which is probably one of the most lukewarm takes imaginable. But tanned skin and red hair has always been a winning combo.

Following her, though, my tastes kinda spiral a little. Female characters that I've personally found attractive include Katrana Prestor, Draka (the WoD version of Draka, specifically), Azshara (both versions of her, honestly), and oddly enough, Taoshi and those three Shado-Pan Omnia caster girls.

Male character I've found attractive include Lor'themar, Denathrius, Wrathion, and Genn's human form.
    I like Genn's human form Anduin's cinematic form was pretty good, as was Garona's movie form.

I can see the Azshara naga form attractiveness...but why Draka and not say Aggra?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Jaina, especially her latest model, or my human warlock

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina is bae

7+ Year Old Account
    Why has no one said Hogger yet ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi2003 View Post
    Why has no one said Hogger yet ?
    cause hogger got a makeover and now hes ass lol
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

You just lost The Game

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    cause hogger got a makeover and now hes ass lol
    Good point

I'm pretty sure Jaina is still the most popular of the named female characters, at least in terms of, er, "fan art".

And while the playable human models tend to get overshadowed by draenei and any of the elvish races, I still see quite bit of "fan art" for them as well.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    how could we have done basic campfire dirty

i am ashamed i did not mention

Ragnaros.
    Otherwise i find Warcraft to be conspicuously devoid of anything remotely "hot", though horny people can make do with pretty much anything.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    So who are the hottest wow characters around - fyi - your toon also counts, because officially it is wow character.
    Any Draenei probably.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    For me its Pretty Rock: https://www.wowhead.com/item=5429/a-pretty-rock

It has served as my pet rock for over 10 years now. I named it Rock. Its also as inanimate as everything else in wow so I believe it counts.
    Wholesome 10/10 no notes

Azshara while she was still a Night Elf was said to be extremely beautiful (she probably used magic to enhance her looks but still).

Tyrande is also said to be very pretty. She caught Azshara's attention and had both Malfurion and Illidan thirsting after her.

Sylvanas was apperantly quite beautiful when she was alive, so I assume her sisters are too.

Jaina was pretty enough to catch Kael'thas' attention.

Anduin looks angelic in the cinematics but in game he looks constipated. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Ragnaros, of course. Can't get hotter than living fire.
    First post and thread is already done.

Sylvanas.

Ok mods, you can lock this thread now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

The only correct answer is Millhouse Manastorm.

All other answers are fundementaly incorrect.

I like bug Girls, but as a casual lore enjoyer i cant think of any remarkable female dwarf/kuktiraner that i could as a hottie.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probs most elf females. They are human height, and the ears can be used as handles for when you get a BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Azshara while she was still a Night Elf was said to be extremely beautiful (she probably used magic to enhance her looks but still).

Tyrande is also said to be very pretty. She caught Azshara's attention and had both Malfurion and Illidan thirsting after her.
    In WotA trilogy, it appeared that Azshara was jealous of Tyrande, at least thew ay the author wrote it.. he did mention she was considered as beautiful or nearly as baeutiful as Azshara, and seeing that she had none of the aura enhancements of the throne or arcane - it could be that peopel would have foundtyrande more attractive than an un-enhanced Azshara /shurg.

Yeh,

Sylvanas was apperantly quite beautiful when she was alive, so I assume her sisters are too.
    Cienamtic Alleria is stunning - I find her more beautiful than alive Sylvanas model wise. Sylvanas has a more handsome square face than her sister, still pretty/beautiful, but Alleria seems more so.

Jaina was pretty enough to catch Kael'thas' attention.
    Jaina is also quite pretty too, I like her newer model ... sems like she looks even prettier

Anduin looks angelic in the cinematics but in game he looks constipated. Very strange.
    Agreed, dunno why the game model justfails to capture how good the cinematic model looks.

Malfurion actually looks pretty good looking too in the Terror of Darkshore cinematic - and I'm glad of it - they didn't make him old and wrinkly - which to be honest really doesn't fit the druid lore. I had this discussion a few times wtih my brother.. overall we concluded the art direction for night elf males - who are mostly druids was contrary to lore.

Malfurion isn't though - in lore, druids have life nourishing nature magic, this should even be more powerful than the arcane in keeping you healthy and young, + they were immortal throughout the long vigil + they slept for most of the time.

In earnest fact, the males should look youthful, maybe with only 1 wrinkly face in character creation rather than the opposite which gives them only 1 smooth face.

I know why they gave them wrinkly faces - they thought, oh, they're 10k years old, they're ancient - and thought or sun weathering etc, and went with that - but it's the opposite, they're elves, not human, Magical - flowing with nature and arcane suffusion, super healthy, enhanced by the magic of the Well of Eternity, the nourishing moonwell arcane magic combined with the nature magic emanating with the Emerald dream - they should actually look incredibly healthy , young and beautiful. Even better than their pre-sundering versions because they'd be less haughty, more fit, and have nicer more charming and manly expressions.

Also reflecting the druids should be the fact that they love beauty - druids idea of beauty is the natural beauty of nature - they love it so much they don't bother with adorning themselves with beautiful clothes or beautiful buildings - but most people don't even think about these things, and therefore don't realise that this is exclusively a druid thing.

Night elves love beauty, those who aren't druids, like priests, warriors, mages, civilians, love the beauty of clothes, and buildings as well as nature. The Highborne are obsessed with it. SO the idea that night elves are somehow uglier than high/blood elves is silly. They should be just as remarkable 0 but with their own colour palette.

- - - Updated - - -

Druidism is a distinct way of life, and it's not the only one amongst night elves. The oldest and main way is the Elunism, and the Order of Elune encapsulates and preserves the wasy of the kaldorei people. It isn't druidism, or the culture of the Highborne which is a 3rd way, the way of life developed during Azshara's reign - that while still having respect of elune, and liking flowers and traditions, developed their own culture of intrigue based around civil leadership vying for power etc as well as nobility (like Farondis shows) - proving to you that there is uncorrupted nobility and the Highborne weren't always the viscous bunch Azshara and her lackeys turned into.

The high elves showed a version of that night elven Highborne culture, but what people like Tanaria and others seemed to forget is that the high elves did not replicate, they formed a new version all their own. Off course it has similarities, they aren't religious, nature doesn't old as high a regard, but things are also different, they're more egalitarian for one, they have a monarchy led by a king instead. This doesn't affect academics.. scinee is science, whether you do it in kaldorei culture, Dalaran culture or high elven culture - they wouldn't need to change the way they name their mages or call things of the arcane just because they switch from the moon and stars to the sun - academics will be the same - and this is what people sometimes confuse - they go -"oh, they have arcane it must be teh same because they're elves and the Highborne thing - look they even use the same titles and arcane words -- /sigh. It's like saying because Gnomes and Human mages in the alliance (or Dwarves and Gnome mages) also use those same terms, therefore they are the same culture.