10+ Year Old Account
    Same class as I usually am with my main. I might dabble with the Evoker class just to see what its like and the starter experience.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

And now we wait...till the next build. *sleeps*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Bring out the chains then.
    I thought we left Revendreth behind us.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Which classes will you go for in Dragonflight?

Will you go with one for each class? Each armour type? Each flight? Just the one? Each profession?
    Going with a hybrid class this time around because I will be mostly playing solo and it makes it easier to find groups if you can tank. Monk is my favorite right now, I just hope the talent tree will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Which classes will you go for in Dragonflight?

Will you go with one for each class? Each armour type? Each flight? Just the one? Each profession?
    Ret Paladin

Don't know where else to complain so i'll do it here. Why aren't there any blue/purple skin color options for the visage forms?? Green Dragons have favored Night Elf forms for millenia, yet there's no purple skin tone available??

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Don't know where else to complain so i'll do it here. Why aren't there any blue/purple skin color options for the visage forms?? Green Dragons have favored Night Elf forms for millenia, yet there's no purple skin tone available??
    For the same reason why there are no orc, gnome, draenei, troll, tauren, etc. options.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Because they are neither Night Elves nor Green Dragons. None of the conventions apply to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Because they are neither Night Elves nor Green Dragons. None of the conventions apply to them.
    This. It would just be so much easier if people could realize and accept this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Atriel View Post
    This. It would just be so much easier if people could realize and accept this fact.
    They definitely don't have lore restrictions for the visage forms on alpha. So they can and will be called out for being lazy, although it's clear the art team doesn't want to spend energy for the three players who want to be a gnome evoker. And I don't blame them.

Lore says they can be anything =/= we should spend the time to make them anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    They definitely don't have lore restrictions for the visage forms on alpha. So they can and will be called out for being lazy, although it's clear the art team doesn't want to spend energy for the three players who want to be a gnome evoker. And I don't blame them.

Lore says they can be anything =/= we should spend the time to make them anything.
    I'm quite sure they will allow the use of other races for the visage form down the line, together with other classes for the Dracthyr. The base lore is already there in the evoker intro zone.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post

To be fair they are created by Deathwing so really they are however he wanted to make them it seems. So Blizz could technically restrict it to whatever they want with little work. Otherwise completely agree.

Warlock talents in, Cooldown for Soar reduced to 4 minutes, 2 new Dungeons, and the Ohn'ahran plains

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Warlock talents in, Cooldown for Soar reduced to 4 minutes, 2 new Dungeons, and the Ohn'ahran plains
    Meanwhile Monks and DHs...

Oh yeah, Holy Paladin talents are in too

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    And Soar is reduced by another minute on continents you have fully explored. 3 minute Soar seems like a good tradeoff for the speed reduction.

And Soar is reduced by another minute on continents you have fully explored. 3 minute Soar seems like a good tradeoff for the speed reduction.
    Oh neat...

But fuck trade offs. Gimme the 3 Min CD WITH the crazy speed

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Too late, Asmon already had his tantrum, they must bring back 70,000% speed or THIS EXPAC IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Too late, Asmon already had his tantrum, they must bring back 70,000% speed or THIS EXPAC IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
    I mean, I can't blame him tbh. The speed nerf is kinda asscheeks

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    3 minutes and the nerf is still a bit ridiculous.
    Neither should exist on the Dragon Isles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Cringe comment. Stop acting like Asmon is the only one who complained about it, and he (and others) should. It was a pointless nerf, that is still pointless. No, it won't kill the game (and no one claimed it would) but it is an anti-fun change. The cooldown was what people complained about before the speed change, there's no compromising with a change that should've already happened, now there's just two of them to complain about.