Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Too late, Asmon already had his tantrum, they must bring back 70,000% speed or THIS EXPAC IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
    Cringe comment. Stop acting like Asmon is the only one who complained about it, and he (and others) should. It was a pointless nerf, that is still pointless. No, it won't kill the game (and no one claimed it would) but it is an anti-fun change. The cooldown was what people complained about before the speed change, there's no compromising with a change that should've already happened, now there's just two of them to complain about.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Switching Talents and Talent Loadouts no longer requires being in a rested area."

Is this gonna last or its just for alpha testing ?!

Oh boy, here come the videos about the additional 20% flight speed nerf for dracthyr with the racial being changed. also pretty unacceptable to not have a post on each spec each week imo, we going back to "trust us guys it will be good" -> "sorry guys we ran out of time, we will adjust it in 10.1/10.2/10.3" -> "its a more complex issue we will revisit the spec in 11.0". given that trust-levels between players and devs are at an all time lowest, i dont understand why they dont post at least SOMETHING about each spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Cringe comment. Stop acting like Asmon is the only one who complained about it, and he (and others) should. It was a pointless nerf, that is still pointless. No, it won't kill the game (and no one claimed it would) but it is an anti-fun change. The cooldown was what people complained about before the speed change, there's no compromising with a change that should've already happened, now there's just two of them to complain about.
    Its not really cringe when asmon is well known for pushing the rage in the WoW community. Also I haven't seen any decent reason why soar should stay low instead of what it is now apparently(On Alpha)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Don't know where else to complain so i'll do it here. Why aren't there any blue/purple skin color options for the visage forms?? Green Dragons have favored Night Elf forms for millenia, yet there's no purple skin tone available??
    Because you can only be an half elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    "Switching Talents and Talent Loadouts no longer requires being in a rested area."

Is this gonna last or its just for alpha testing ?!
    The wording makes it sounds like it's gonna stay but we will see.

I believe they said it was staying for full implementation when talking about loadouts to begin with. I am sure the main rules will be wont be able to change talents in combat or instances.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Where I said he's only one (I mean having tantrum, complaining is fine of course)? We have a lot of manchilds in this community. And later people wonder why Blizzard keep as much info as they can to themselves before revealing anything...

Btw, if nerfing 900% to 600% speed is anti-fun, does that make retail objectively more fun than classic ? And insta teleporting at any location would be so fun our synapses would explode? So many questions, so little time.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2022-08-09 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    affliction tree is the opposite of what people have been asking for jesus christ

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Where I said he's only one (I mean having tantrum, complaining is fine of course)? We have a lot of manchilds in this community. And later people wonder why Blizzard keep as much info as they can to themselves before revealing anything...

Btw, if nerfing 900% to 600% speed is anti-fun, does that make retail objectively more fun than classic ? And insta teleporting at any location would be so fun our synapses would explode? So many questions, so little time.
    Well, other than tantrums, his reasoning is often spot on. You make dislike, or hate this guy, but nevertheless, he knows how to articulate his arguments well.

In regards to your second point, it's apples and oranges. I believe it's been discussed countless times already, but classic is mainly a nostalgia ride. You play classic concious of it's tediousness and roughness. It's a different type of experience. On the other hand, you play retail because it's fresh and modernized to meet today's standards of game design (whether they are capable of doing this is a seperate case, but that's their intention). The game is faster and since people are not able / don't want to commit their entire free time to one game, they simply decide to continue with retail. Also, it's way more beginner friendly. Blizzard was fully aware what their classic audience is going to be.
    Thus your analogy is invalid by default as you try to compare things that are inherently different.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Meanwhile Monks and DHs...
    It honestly does make sense why those would be last though. They are the only classes in the game who've never had a full talent tree. There really isn't old stuff to draw on, DH has been in a kind of iffy state since they were designed pretty heavily around artifacts so what is left is a fairly dull rotation, and their tank spec is in dire need of a remedy.

Ditto with Monks heals, and DPS has been on a teeter totter of AoE vs Single Target damage all expansion. Like every few months you get a "Nerfed by 20%, buffed by 20%, nerfed again by 20% buffed again by 20%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminder what speed % is normal flying at?((Like flying is at X% speed. Just curious..and well I forgot))
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-08-09 at 10:47 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Reminder what speed % is normal flying at?((Like flying is at X% speed. Just curious..and well I forgot))
    310% with the second epic upgrade.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Because they are neither Night Elves nor Green Dragons. None of the conventions apply to them.
    Idk why ppl keep comparing evokers to dragons. Its like saying "why dont humans have long ear options!" Because elves and humans are kinda similar and elves have long ears

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile Monks and DHs...
    Yes yes, someone has to be last
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

There's a lot of cosmetic added to the game who are tuskarr's shoulderplates or hats like this one https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=19...rey-ear-warmer

It's cool that they add this kind of content as cosmetic. Also, seems weird that they add tuskarr specific content. Any hint about them becoming an allied race ? Because I think it's the second time they make NPC-bound armor parts available to players. First were the mawsworn armors.

No one has a leg to stand on though. Its Still 50% faster than the fastest form of flying in the game. The devs put it in Alpha and decided it was to fast. Players lost nothing and if thry had just avoided giving ppl access like most video games youd never know what u are missing.

Its "but last christmas i had 24!"
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    There's a lot of cosmetic added to the game who are tuskarr's shoulderplates or hats like this one https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=19...rey-ear-warmer

It's cool that they add this kind of content as cosmetic. Also, seems weird that they add tuskarr specific content. Any hint about them becoming an allied race ? Because I think it's the second time they make NPC-bound armor parts available to players. First were the mawsworn armors.
    Guarantee that that is a cosmetic item for players and they will get it through the Tuskarr renown. It is absolutely not a hint at an allied race. If it were, they would have fully nude models as a base and then player armor equip-able. Notice how all the Tuskarr with clothes have them baked into their model? We aren't getting Tuskarr playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    Well, other than tantrums, his reasoning is often spot on. You make dislike, or hate this guy, but nevertheless, he knows how to articulate his arguments well.

In regards to your second point, it's apples and oranges. I believe it's been discussed countless times already, but classic is mainly a nostalgia ride. You play classic concious of it's tediousness and roughness. It's a different type of experience. On the other hand, you play retail because it's fresh and modernized to meet today's standards of game design (whether they are capable of doing this is a seperate case, but that's their intention). The game is faster and since people are not able / don't want to commit their entire free time to one game, they simply decide to continue with retail. Also, it's way more beginner friendly. Blizzard was fully aware what their classic audience is going to be.
    Thus your analogy is invalid by default as you try to compare things that are inherently different.
    I cant imagine what kinda terrible person would go "this guy uses hate for profit and gets his fans to harrass the devs but at least he has good criticisms".

There are a million ppl out there making better criticisms, listen to THEM stop giving your boy money just cus he makes u feel good by getting just as enraged by a srupid vidia game

Quote Originally Posted by Atriel View Post
    Guarantee that that is a cosmetic item for players and they will get it through the Tuskarr renown. It is absolutely not a hint at an allied race. If it were, they would have fully nude models as a base and then player armor equip-able. Notice how all the Tuskarr with clothes have them baked into their model? We aren't getting Tuskarr playable.
    You mean like the zandalaris and the nightbornes ? The fact there's no armor-equipable armor means nothing. Just like them being able to wear armor back in WotLK didn't meant anything. The fact they took time to adapt their signature helmet and shoulders to every race still is suspicious. I mean, people have begged for Kul Tiran NPC armors and never saw them and they're doing the helms and shoulder, which are the worst thing to adapt since they have to fit the shapes of tauren's face or worgen's.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    You mean like the zandalaris and the nightbornes ? The fact there's no armor-equipable armor means nothing. Just like them being able to wear armor back in WotLK didn't meant anything. The fact they took time to adapt their signature helmet and shoulders to every race still is suspicious. I mean, people have begged for Kul Tiran NPC armors and never saw them and they're doing the helms and shoulder, which are the worst thing to adapt since they have to fit the shapes of tauren's face or worgen's.
    I think that, for any updated or new creature model, if you want it to be an allied race, you'll think it is hinted they'll be an allied race. By you, I mean people in general, not you specifically.