Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    This comment in the sub post pretty much explains my feelings on the matter.

Except the Tyrande part though, I don't want her going anywhere.
    I mean I would not mind if later in WoW Tyrande and Malfurion made a last stand somewhere as long as we had build up on other characters to take over like Shandris and Jarod.

- - - Updated - - -

Also why does the green flight need Ysera? Can new characters never get some emancipation? Merithra had a story arc in BfA and she was clearly trying to take her mother's place

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    That being said, I do think that this feels a bit like yet another blow to the night elves, who are already pretty battered at this point. They better be getting an incredible world tree and all the goodies.
    Bet the seed is going to be the MacGuffin that gets to be used to restore Ysera's Aspect power.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Malfurion gone.. somehow Illidan has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Bet the seed is going to be the MacGuffin that gets to be used to restore Ysera's Aspect power.
    Maybe! I was under the impression that that role was already filled by the oathstones in each zone.
    I think it's definitely the seed for the new world tree. Which will probably have to be blessed by the aspects, as they usually are. It would be really cool to see all the aspects involved and creating a massive world tree overnight, with all the nature and life magics from alex and ysera, plus nozdormu can just speed up time on it for it to grow rapidly. Considering it has the powers of both Elune/emerald dream and Winter queen/Ardenweald, maybe it'll have a deeper connection to both these realms. Maybe we will see night elves adopt winter queen worship in addition to Elune.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    YEah this is so stupid. Let's fuck up with Tyrande some more.
    Moulding Tyrande into a future villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Illidan lands on Azeroth.
    Illidan winks at Tyrande.
    Tyrande sighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Illidan lands on Azeroth.
    Illidan winks at Tyrande.
    Tyrande sighs.
    Dem spiky teeth is deffo no go

Maybe! I was under the impression that that role was already filled by the oathstones in each zone.
    I think it's definitely the seed for the new world tree. Which will probably have to be blessed by the aspects, as they usually are. It would be really cool to see all the aspects involved and creating a massive world tree overnight, with all the nature and life magics from alex and ysera, plus nozdormu can just speed up time on it for it to grow rapidly. Considering it has the powers of both Elune/emerald dream and Winter queen/Ardenweald, maybe it'll have a deeper connection to both these realms. Maybe we will see night elves adopt winter queen worship in addition to Elune.
    They can always bullshit up some excuse like "the Green Oathstone is out of power, we need to recharge it" to dump the seed on it.

I won't pretend to care too much that Malf is kicking the bucket if this chat is real. He should've died over in Darkshore and not have Sylvanas and Sadfang suffer a 40 IQ drop only to end up doing nothing except continue digging plot sinkholes with his extreme power level as he has for 20 years. That said, scene's pretty wooden and like much of DF is mostly an exercise to backtrack hard on the Dragon changes that were mostly for the better in deemphasizing their role in Warcraft.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why can't we just have... Merithra lead the green Dragonflight, Ysera stay in the shadowlands where she's completely fine and content with, and no one has to die.
    Because turning Merithra into a proper character takes time and effort, why spend all those resources doing that when you can just kill another nelf character and bring back Ysera?

Formerly known as Arafal

Wait, so when did Ysera sacrifice herself for Malfurion?

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Wait, so when did Ysera sacrifice herself for Malfurion?
    Never. She just happened to have died during Malfurion's rescue from Xavius. Wasn't a sacrifice at all. It's pretty far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Star-tiered writing right there.
    Also Illidan now has an emo hairdo now for some reason.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Illidan is just Palpatine confirmed.

I AM MY SCARS = I AM ALL THE SITH

Never. She just happened to have died during Malfurion's rescue from Xavius. Wasn't a sacrifice at all. It's pretty far fetched.
    Heck she only died cause she was a chump and got corrupted instantly. Malf kept fighting the corruption forever. He is by far the stronger of the two when it comes to will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    I mean the reason is obvious. He's been hanging with notable nihilist Sargeras for an unknown amount of time.

So, I had posted the thread from reddit with the caveat that I didn't know if it was real or not. Well, just saw portergauge confirm it on twitter, it's in the build. https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...783488/photo/1

So, I had posted the thread from reddit with the caveat that I didn't know if it was real or not. Well, just saw portergauge confirm it on twitter, it's in the build. https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...783488/photo/1
    Sigh.... You know what's gonna bother me most after this though, what Tyrande says.

Spoiler: 
    I will dream of the night we may truly rest... together.

Sigh.... You know what's gonna bother me most after this though, what Tyrande says.
    Right. Well, for those who have been posting about wanting a new generation of characters, that certainly points to it happening at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I am so tired, Malfurion" is actually pretty bittersweet actually. I like that line.

Right. Well, for those who have been posting about wanting a new generation of characters, that certainly points to it happening at some point.
    I absolutely hate the idea.