Thread: Wow hotties !!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Festergut is pretty high up there. Wouldn't mind him being in my digestive system.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    In WotA trilogy, it appeared that Azshara was jealous of Tyrande, at least thew ay the author wrote it.. he did mention she was considered as beautiful or nearly as baeutiful as Azshara, and seeing that she had none of the aura enhancements of the throne or arcane - it could be that peopel would have foundtyrande more attractive than an un-enhanced Azshara /shurg.

Yeh,

Cienamtic Alleria is stunning - I find her more beautiful than alive Sylvanas model wise. Sylvanas has a more handsome square face than her sister, still pretty/beautiful, but Alleria seems more so.

Jaina is also quite pretty too, I like her newer model ... sems like she looks even prettier

Agreed, dunno why the game model justfails to capture how good the cinematic model looks.

Malfurion actually looks pretty good looking too in the Terror of Darkshore cinematic - and I'm glad of it - they didn't make him old and wrinkly - which to be honest really doesn't fit the druid lore. I had this discussion a few times wtih my brother.. overall we concluded the art direction for night elf males - who are mostly druids was contrary to lore.

Malfurion isn't though - in lore, druids have life nourishing nature magic, this should even be more powerful than the arcane in keeping you healthy and young, + they were immortal throughout the long vigil + they slept for most of the time.

In earnest fact, the males should look youthful, maybe with only 1 wrinkly face in character creation rather than the opposite which gives them only 1 smooth face.

I know why they gave them wrinkly faces - they thought, oh, they're 10k years old, they're ancient - and thought or sun weathering etc, and went with that - but it's the opposite, they're elves, not human, Magical - flowing with nature and arcane suffusion, super healthy, enhanced by the magic of the Well of Eternity, the nourishing moonwell arcane magic combined with the nature magic emanating with the Emerald dream - they should actually look incredibly healthy , young and beautiful. Even better than their pre-sundering versions because they'd be less haughty, more fit, and have nicer more charming and manly expressions.

Also reflecting the druids should be the fact that they love beauty - druids idea of beauty is the natural beauty of nature - they love it so much they don't bother with adorning themselves with beautiful clothes or beautiful buildings - but most people don't even think about these things, and therefore don't realise that this is exclusively a druid thing.

Night elves love beauty, those who aren't druids, like priests, warriors, mages, civilians, love the beauty of clothes, and buildings as well as nature. The Highborne are obsessed with it. SO the idea that night elves are somehow uglier than high/blood elves is silly. They should be just as remarkable 0 but with their own colour palette.

- - - Updated - - -

Druidism is a distinct way of life, and it's not the only one amongst night elves. The oldest and main way is the Elunism, and the Order of Elune encapsulates and preserves the wasy of the kaldorei people. It isn't druidism, or the culture of the Highborne which is a 3rd way, the way of life developed during Azshara's reign - that while still having respect of elune, and liking flowers and traditions, developed their own culture of intrigue based around civil leadership vying for power etc as well as nobility (like Farondis shows) - proving to you that there is uncorrupted nobility and the Highborne weren't always the viscous bunch Azshara and her lackeys turned into.

The high elves showed a version of that night elven Highborne culture, but what people like Tanaria and others seemed to forget is that the high elves did not replicate, they formed a new version all their own. Off course it has similarities, they aren't religious, nature doesn't old as high a regard, but things are also different, they're more egalitarian for one, they have a monarchy led by a king instead. This doesn't affect academics.. scinee is science, whether you do it in kaldorei culture, Dalaran culture or high elven culture - they wouldn't need to change the way they name their mages or call things of the arcane just because they switch from the moon and stars to the sun - academics will be the same - and this is what people sometimes confuse - they go -"oh, they have arcane it must be teh same because they're elves and the Highborne thing - look they even use the same titles and arcane words -- /sigh. It's like saying because Gnomes and Human mages in the alliance (or Dwarves and Gnome mages) also use those same terms, therefore they are the same culture.
    This guy: Debating the beauty standards of Azeroth or something tldr

Me: Mommy Tyrande *eyes pop out of head*, sit on my face, ooga booga, owwwoooo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Ragnaros, of course. Can't get hotter than living fire.
    And /Thread
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

15+ Year Old Account
    Yrel or Vanessa VanCleef

No thread opened by the OP is worth a thread, or a serious answer, but that doesn't stop them from making new ones.
    sounds like he is bored i guess

The girls from those officially licensed Warcraft manga drawn by Kim Jae-Hwan in the 2000s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/ltccfuV.jpg

The girls from those officially licensed Warcraft manga drawn by Kim Jae-Hwan in the 2000s.
    Tyragosa and Anveena Teague, respectively.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account

In terms of males, he's probably top of the heap.

In terms of females, gotta go with Jaina;

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In WotA trilogy, it appeared that Azshara was jealous of Tyrande, at least thew ay the author wrote it.. he did mention she was considered as beautiful or nearly as baeutiful as Azshara, and seeing that she had none of the aura enhancements of the throne or arcane - it could be that peopel would have foundtyrande more attractive than an un-enhanced Azshara /shurg.
    I found it more due to Her being favored by Mother Moon herself and that she had a warmth and kindness that drew people in without the magic Azshara was using. And her ego just couldn't take the insult that what she had through magic what Tyrande had by nature.
    Last edited by Chromeshellking; 2022-08-10 at 01:47 AM.
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonflight10 View Post
    Yup. Look at history of threads created.......

5+ Year Old Account
    Xavius in both forms! And Azshara.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Thickvane, I mean Ashvane.

Magatha Grimtotem...

Woof
    Last edited by Daedius; 2022-08-10 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeshellking View Post
    I found it more due to Her being favored by Mother Moon herself and that she had a warmth and kindness that drew people in without the magic Azshara was using. And her ego just couldn't take the insult that what she had through magic what Tyrande had by nature.
    That's an interesting point, and definitely valid too. Things like warmth, humility, compassion, kindness - are beauty within and they definitely naturally enhance physical beauty.

While things like arrogance, envy, greed, unfaithfulness, betrayal take away.

Power can be attractive though, although i find that certain attributes are more attractive on different sexes. Power and strength is more attractive on men, but compassion and kindness more attractive on women. Humility for me is attractive on both sexes, it's different for everyone too I guess.

I also have liked the models they've used for Tyrande, my favourite was the Legion cinematic rendition, she really does look beautiful there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

In terms of females, gotta go with Jaina;

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_B-hYPXsAADbPQ.jpg[img]
    That is a really great image of JAina, I can see why what KAel'thas even found in her, and Arthas, Kalecgos too - coming to think of it , she has swooned some very powerful mlaes from 3 different species - you go girl.

But who will Jaina actually end up with? Kalec?

I use to think it a bit perverted to do that, but it could be charming you know those powerful beings with humans stories - but warcraft hasn't really ever done a good love story

- - - Updated - - -

No thread opened by the OP is worth a thread, or a serious answer, but that doesn't stop them from making new ones.
    Maybe, these things die without posts , and not every post can be about game flaws and "serious" issues with the game. If you're working or playing at a computer and have a thought or whim or question to share - I think the forum is botht he place and it's site runners welcome people taking the initiative to post something that people can discuss - doesn't always have to be contentious or serious, why not quirky or just fun - admire art whether it's zones or individuals.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I was, but then I'm on holiday and the DF hype drew me back into wow temporarily. All good fun though, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    Varian

/10chars
    Varian in his first comic I really liked, not sure i liked the barbarian hulk form that came later in the in-game model - but strangely it wasn't bad either.

Of cause my characters as I made them to my liking as far as this was possible in WoW's character creator.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Your average elf would count as a "hottie"; which is a norm of fantasy. It is well-known that elves are an objectively beautiful and attractive race. This is a biological fact I'm sure you can agree with. If you asked me who the hottest elves are (thanks for asking me btw), it would obviously be the Void elves. Not only they are hot, like elves typically are, but they also have the brooding and dark personality to go along with it.

Sylvanas and the Dark Rangers are not attractive btw, they are ugly zombies who probably smell horribly. Amongst elves, they are the exception.
    *cough* Angsty elf teenagers! *cough*

Sylvanas and the Dark Rangers are most likly bathing in parfume, just like many male teenagers stinking of sweat but bathing in Axe. xD
    Last edited by Terracresta; 2022-08-10 at 07:36 AM.

That's an interesting point, and definitely valid too. Things like warmth, humility, compassion, kindness - are beauty within and they definitely naturally enhance physical beauty.

While things like arrogance, envy, greed, unfaithfulness, betrayal take away.

Power can be attractive though, although i find that certain attributes are more attractive on different sexes. Power and strength is more attractive on men, but compassion and kindness more attractive on women. Humility for me is attractive on both sexes, it's different for everyone too I guess.

I also have liked the models they've used for Tyrande, my favourite was the Legion cinematic rendition, she really does look beautiful there.

- - - Updated - - -

That is a really great image of JAina, I can see why what KAel'thas even found in her, and Arthas, Kalecgos too - coming to think of it , she has swooned some very powerful mlaes from 3 different species - you go girl.

But who will Jaina actually end up with? Kalec?

I use to think it a bit perverted to do that, but it could be charming you know those powerful beings with humans stories - but warcraft hasn't really ever done a good love story

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, these things die without posts , and not every post can be about game flaws and "serious" issues with the game. If you're working or playing at a computer and have a thought or whim or question to share - I think the forum is botht he place and it's site runners welcome people taking the initiative to post something that people can discuss - doesn't always have to be contentious or serious, why not quirky or just fun - admire art whether it's zones or individuals.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I was, but then I'm on holiday and the DF hype drew me back into wow temporarily. All good fun though, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Varian in his first comic I really liked, not sure i liked the barbarian hulk form that came later in the in-game model - but strangely it wasn't bad either.
    You are on holiday ? so what no one asked for your life story, we all get on holidays xD
    Why was that brought up anyways ? all i can get out of it is " I am bored and can not contain any weird ideas i have to myself"

No it's not good fun, people like you are one the reasons the game lost good aspects, you start pointless threads non stop about less than important stuff and believe me sometimes blizzard think thats what the community wants.
    Last edited by dragonflight10; 2022-08-10 at 06:11 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtrain View Post
    Is it the accent or the toes!?
    The accent.

I think their floppy ears are cute too
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are on holiday ? so what no one asked for your life story, we all get on holidays xD
    Why was that brought up anyways ? all i can get out of it is " i am bored and can not contain any weird ideas i have to myself"

No it's not good fun, people like you are oen the reasons the game lost good aspects, you start pointless threads non stop about less than important stuff and believe me sometimes blizzard think thats what the community wants.
    its a fun post mate. participate or dnt but tearing someone down over a use of time you can choose not to participate in is kinda silly.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terracresta View Post
    Of cause my characters as I made them to my liking as far as this was possible in WoW's character creator.

*cough* Angsty elf teenagers! *cough*

Sylvanas and the Dark Rangers are most likly bathing in parfume, just like many male teenagers stinking of sweat but bathing in Axe. xD
    I vaguely recall a thread where someone made the claim that it was allegedly canon that Sylvanas used magic to cover up the stench of undeath for both her and Nathanos. (was that enough hearsay?)

In that vein and on topic: Nazgrim is the sexiest followed closely by my own DK, who absolutely has a crush on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.