Thread: Wow hotties !!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    I vaguely recall a thread where someone made the claim that it was allegedly canon that Sylvanas used magic to cover up the stench of undeath for both her and Nathanos. (was that enough hearsay?)

In that vein and on topic: Nazgrim is the sexiest followed closely by my own DK, who absolutely has a crush on him.
    I mean its magic...Glamours are illusion spells to alter appearances why could magic not nullify the stench of undeath? It is fantasy after all so why apply logic to a situation were logic can be negated?
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Anduin and Alexstrazsa.

Anduins cinematic model is quite attractive. His in game model, not so much.

General Draven obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    So who are the hottest wow characters around - fyi - your toon also counts, because officially it is wow character.
    Clearly it's:

There are quite a few guys that look great! Nozdornu in his shirtless glory, Wrathion, if we use cinematics Anduin looks divine, (ingame he looks like a turd, but the BFA cinematic.. ayayay) and here is a surprise pick, Garrosh when he shows up in the WoD cinematic, I was surprised by how handsome he was.

For females there used to be a few but they've mostly been made to look worse. Alexstrasza used to be lovely, Jaina still is, hew new model is nice, Yrel, and I guess my surprise pick here will be Tuulani!

Vrykul ladies and Valkyr.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Ragnaros, of course. Can't get hotter than living fire.
    Why not?

Last edited by Alkizon; 2022-08-11 at 08:41 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    Why not?

Really?! NO, NO, NO, GOD NO! Maybe a little.

Sally Whitemane in the "take a look at her outfit and want to take her to bed" sense.

Xalatath in the "she seductively whispers in your ear until your brain activity shuts down only to later realize your wallet was stolen" sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    The guys: Wrathion, Illidan, Kael'thas(but only with his original voice actor), Sire Denathrius, Zandalari males in general, Lor'themar Theron, Genn, High Overlord Saurfang

The Gals: Alexstrasza, Jaina, Thalyssra, Mayla Highmountain, Lady Liadrin, the Windrunners

Bonus: Magatha Grimtotem. Stomp on me, Maggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    Why not?
    Outfit doesn't really do anything for me. And the girl isn't that attractive by herself

15+ Year Old Account
    Princess Talanji.

Its clearly new Hogger but pre Dragonflight Kalecgos model is close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    The guys: Wrathion, Illidan, Kael'thas(but only with his original voice actor), Sire Denathrius, Zandalari males in general, Lor'themar Theron, Genn, High Overlord Saurfang

The Gals: Alexstrasza, Jaina, Thalyssra, Mayla Highmountain, Lady Liadrin, the Windrunners

Bonus: Magatha Grimtotem. Stomp on me, Maggy.
    No tyrande or Azshara - night elf chicks not hot? What about Yrel - or nothing for Draenei chicks too?

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    So who are the hottest wow characters around - fyi - your toon also counts, because officially it is wow character.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose Nozdormu blood elf model with tats was eye catching, Plenty of the Orc men both Maghar and post demon blood. Zandalari troll men. The night elf men in the darkshore armor sets because hot damn...

I mean I would of died happy to get that as a mog for my night elf. Something about a man striding into battle wearing next to nothing tells me that he ain't afraid of getting hurt.
    Last edited by Chromeshellking; 2022-08-11 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Img not working.
    Fate is one you forge with your own two hands.

Man how does she not get mentioned, Valeera Sanguina.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelwing View Post
    Man how does she not get mentioned, Valeera Sanguina.
    She doesn't show up all that often, unfortunately.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

3+ Year Old Account
    Gonna add one that hasn't been posted ITT yet as far as I could see in Paletress, those wounded sounds though.

Also, there's a reason Sylvanas's twins are an emoji in my guild's Discord.
    Last edited by Chilela; 2022-08-11 at 10:36 PM.

The big hunks like Baine are my fave.. probably why most of my characters are Tauren.

Also a shout out for Nathanos. All that attitude and wit, I love it. Too bad he was always obsessed with Sylvanas.